Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira (1085 Views)

Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by dennismukoro(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial candidate for Ogun East, Prince Dapo Abiodun, has paid N25 million being the first tranche of the N50 million needed to provide power supply to Ogun Waterside communities.
He presented the cheque to the Awujale and paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona, who handed it over to the Corporate Affairs Manager of IBEDC, the power distribution company in charge of the state, Mrs. Bolanle Onagoruwa..
The people of Ogun Waterside local government had been in darkness for over two years due to poor connection, bad cables and faulty equipment.
Abiodun had, at the commencement of his political campaign, asked the people in different towns and communities in the district to prioritise their challenges. It was then he discovered that communities in the Ogun Waterside have been suffering from total power outage for over two years.
After talks with the power company, the APC chieftain offered to assist the firm with N50m to enable it restore power supply to the affected communities.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-candidate-lights-up-ogun-communities-with-n50m/#sthash.Sj1Bjyu8.dpuf

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Brb
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by dennismukoro(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
this is what Clueless should be doing not talking about prison in every state he goes

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by dennismukoro(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Better than Stomach infrastructure MOD FP things PLS

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by spillyboy14: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Few things Buhari would realise if he becomes President
1. You don't make a law on your own.
2. Press has more freedom today than you would be comfortable
3. Nigerians won't catch cold when you sneeze
4. We now have 36 strong governors and a stubborn parliament which you would have to lobby in order to run a smooth government, not a 5 members Supreme Military Council that nobody question
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by chuks90: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
this is exactly what PDP stalwarts needs to do with the 21billion realized. for crying out loud you are not constitutionally able to use that money for your campaign as it has exceed the amount stipulated by INEC. invest in infrastructure...make una no chop alone.
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
cheesy and at the end of the day they will still loose grin
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Tip of the iceberg things right?
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by gists: 5:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Very good development and the donor should be appreciated. But why now that is less than 7 weeks to election? Was he waiting for the apc senatorial ticket before assisting his people? I am an APC supporter (you can check my past post to confirm) but I just don't like emergency philanthropist - especially when it is weeks to election.
Oh well maybe better late than never after all, the PDP candidate has not deemed it fit to do something similar.
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by tit(f): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2015
so the fool amosun does not know he should extend the national grid to all carnnies of Ogun state.
The electorate will show him their backs in Failbuhari!
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by OAUTemitayo: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
That is the job of Mr. Stealing is not corruption
tit:
so the fool amosun does not know he should extend the national grid to all carnnies of Ogun state.
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by gists: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
That is the job of Mr. Stealing is not corruption

Don't waste your time talking to an illiterate because she won't understand. She unknowingly made the confession herself here:

tit:
I go Tinubu square for the PDP rally.
I start weeping when I heard the words:

"Buhari build prison for you,
I build school for you!'

I begin cry.
God!
Bless this man.
If to say na him be oga when i be small girl,
i for go university!
But I no see admission that time,

I no even get sponsor.

That word still dey touch me for body.
my friends been dey hold me,
but i no gree.
i just had to cry as a woman.

the words be like something Bob Marley go sing for song!
I sure say this thing comot from inside Brother Jonathan mind!
No be Okupe, or Abati or Reno write this one.

Brother Jona don charge ooo!
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
tit:
if u're actually a female, you should be one of those empty heads who knws nothing but to paint their face and expose their cleavages with nothing upstairs.

When didn't Amosun extend the developments?
All major towns were touched, and since the major roads were the koko for now, which one wasn't touched in all of Ogun state? He already said he will be concentrating on major roads for now in a bid to bring developments to the nooks and crannies.

Second, his administration is not the incompetent feds who were supposed to generate electricity. Transformers were evenly distributed through out the states, and distribution is for the feds. Now, since the feds, whom u're so dead upstairs while following like a sheep to the slaughter couldn't provide for the masses, the good people of the progressives decided to contribute to do it. For your information, the money was 50mills in which the state also contributed. It was all over the state television so, stop telling us how dumb u are. It has always been glaring. wink

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by tatosh: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
APC candidates may not be perfect but they are distant better option than their PDP Counterparts.

SAI BUHARI 2015!
AMBODE 2015!
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by tsleazy(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
I don't need useless Change to the past
B. Bullshit
U. Useless
H. Haggard
A. Aged
R. Rickety
I. Injustice

Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by adaybayor(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
this nigga is going to tear buruji to shreds. imagine PDP fielding a drug dealer
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by adaybayor(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2015
tit:

stop advertising yourself as an ignoramus, we already know!!!
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by dennismukoro(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Mod FP so that other party would learn
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Ogun state is gonna make sense, Those that left APC cos of their greediness will be put to shame, Please i have no opportunity to register for voters How can i go about it now?
Re: APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira by redsun(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
In anticipation of the people's money he is going to steal as a senathief. A case of robbing peter yo pay Paul.

(1) (Reply)

Again! Opposition Billboards Destroyed In Aba / Confused Amaechi Now Claims To Be Igbo / BUHARI Wrote This On His Facebook Account A Moment Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.