Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,256 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Grace Abounds In President Jonathan's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Grace Abounds In President Jonathan's Life (546 Views)

Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Grace Abounds In President Jonathan's Life by scribble: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
The PResident has many haters, detractors, naysayers, maligners etc

I was one of those on the bandwagon of Presidential bashers until the Lord showed me that I was merely part of the children of rebellion

Jonathan is a part of God's divine agenda for Nigeria and I wondered why grace is so abundant in his life

He has gone from testimony to testimony and whether the devil likes it or not he will also record another testimony next month.

Here is why I think he lives a testimony filled life:

The President is a good hearted man.

He has adopted so many children and he does well by them...Lord knows all the wedding he is attending are not his biological children but those he took in and he is good to them. Before he was President, whilst still a professor in Bayelsa...

he was feeding them

he was schooling them

he was nursing them

Biko, Ejo, Mbok tell me why he wont be a candidate of the goodness of the Lord?

There is nothing that can STOP the plethora of blessing this man has racked up in the Heavenlies....

He is a soft spoken man, he does not abuse his power...i can go on and on

A man that has full authority over his family will have over the nation

I wont use this opportunity to malign opposition figures but so many of them need to get their house in order and focus on doing genuinely good deeds, not with money that they have stolen but with their substance...

Maybe then they will stand a chance to be like Nigeria's No. 1 cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Grace Abounds In President Jonathan's Life by Adminisher: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
scribble:
The PResident has many haters, detractors, naysayers, maligners etc

I was one of those on the bandwagon of Presidential bashers until the Lord showed me that I was merely part of the children of rebellion

Jonathan is a part of God's divine agenda for Nigeria and I wondered why grace is so abundant in his life

He has gone from testimony to testimony and whether the devil likes it or not he will also record another testimony next month.

Here is why I think he lives a testimony filled life:

The President is a good hearted man.

He has adopted so many children and he does well by them...Lord knows all the wedding he is attending are not his biological children but those he took in and he is good to them. Before he was President, whilst still a professor in Bayelsa...

he was feeding them

he was schooling them

he was nursing them

Biko, Ejo, Mbok tell me why he wont be a candidate of the goodness of the Lord?

There is nothing that can STOP the plethora of blessing this man has racked up in the Heavenlies....

He is a soft spoken man, he does not abuse his power...i can go on and on

A man that has full authority over his family will have over the nation

I wont use this opportunity to malign opposition figures but so many of them need to get their house in order and focus on doing genuinely good deeds, not with money that they have stolen but with their substance...

Maybe then they will stand a chance to be like Nigeria's No. 1 cool

You have tried. Keep it up.
GMB for president in FeBuhari

1 Like

Re: Why Grace Abounds In President Jonathan's Life by scribble: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari is perpetually unelectable

(1) (Reply)

Let This Sink In..gej's Negative Achievements / Kaduna Governor, Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Prices Of Petroleum From Day 1 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.