Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (1730 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
If you used this intrument or saw it then, and you are still single, then you are as old as this instrument. Why still single?

Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
5naira:
cheesy grin cheesy
grin are you there bro undecided ?
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by Nairalander01: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
I used it back in the day when i traveled to my village and I'm still single cool
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nairalander01:
I used it back in the day when i traveled to my village and I'm still single cool
...undecided and that should be around late 80's or early 90's. So you are at ur late 30's nowgrincheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by Nairalander01: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
canalily:
...undecided and that should be around late 80's or early 90's. So you are at ur late 30's nowgrincheesy
None of the above tongue
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2015
None of the above tongue[/quote]
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by nobilis: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
So everybody must get married?
Mtcheeew!
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by Femsyn(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
This is inconsequential, as this hand clipper is still being used till this day, Even in Lagos. So no basis for comparison with marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Femsyn:
This is inconsequential, as this hand clipper is still being used till this day, Even in Lagos. So no basis for comparison with marriage.
whch street in lagos cos i'v longed to see it.
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by nurey(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2015
canalily:
whch street in lagos cos i'v longed to see it.

Go to OBALENDE under bridge, there are Northerners (barbers) who use it there I saw it 2012 and I am sure it is still available this 2015, though I have not barbed with it B4
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by canalily(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
nurey:

Go to OBALENDE under bridge, there are Northerners (barbers) who use it there I saw it 2012 and I am sure it is still available this 2015, though I have not barbed with it B4
go back and check b4 bragging. 2012 is still an age and beside u did barb with it rather Northerner.
Re: If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? by nurey(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
canalily:
go back and check b4 bragging. 2012 is still an age and beside u did barb with it rather Northerner.

If I barb with it I don't see any shame in it, the difference between it is it uses manual while real clipper uses electricity but I have never used it, those northerners are still under the bridge so the clipper is still in use now

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt / Do I Deserve It? / What Are Benefits Of Marriage To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.