Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team (1584 Views)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team / Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by spillyboy14: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
CHRIS NGIGE PAID REVEREND FATHER MBAKA N850MILLION TO JOIN APC CAMPAIGN TEAM

It has been exposed that the APC through Chris Ngige secretly paid a controversial clergyman called Rev EJike Mbaka a whopping eight hundred and fifty million Naira, to attack Nigerian President Jonathan, as part of their strategic dirty campaign of lies, deceits, fabrication, distortion, intimidation and blackmail.

The money was arranged by River state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. It is not a secret that Amaechi has had some cold war with the President Jonathan. So When the idea of bribing the dodgy priest was brought up by El-rufai and Buhari, Amaechi quickly volunteered to make the fund available. A source who refused to reveal his identity quoted Gov. Ameachi saying " Every man has his price".

This is not the first time the controversial priest has patronized APC. During the Anambra state governorship election in November, 2013, 28 Worshippers died in a stampede caused by APC and its supporters.

Chris Ngige was heavily implicated on that tragedy. He tried in vain to blame it on Peter Obi who was then the governor of Anambra state.

But despite all the attempt to smear peter obi, it failed.

We have in our possession documented implicating APC and Chris Ngige to that tragedy and the current bribing of the despicable Rev Mbaka.

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Movesz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
So what?
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by enoqueen: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
politics........OK o
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by omenka(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op shows signs of acute dementia.

When I saw the source as vanguard, I was like wtf!! shocked. Then I went in to read the article and couldn't find a single phrase that tallies with the title of the thread.

Na wa for una oo.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Movesz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
CAN is a sub political party...so whats the big deal is father mbaka collect his own payment of the already sold country.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Eziachi: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yeah, he hired me to give him the money in person. grin grin grin grin
How much did Mrs Jonathan hired him for last months? He sound like he is now a kabukabu?
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by OLADD: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
CHRIS NGIGE PAID REVEREND FATHER MBAKA N850MILLION TO JOIN APC CAMPAIGN TEAM

It has been exposed that the APC through Chris Ngige secretly paid a controversial clergyman called Rev EJike Mbaka a whopping eight hundred and fifty million Naira, to attack Nigerian President Jonathan, as part of their strategic dirty campaign of lies, deceits, fabrication, distortion, intimidation and blackmail.

The money was arranged by River state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. It is not a secret that Amaechi has had some cold war with the President Jonathan. So When the idea of bribing the dodgy priest was brought up by El-rufai and Buhari, Amaechi quickly volunteered to make the fund available. A source who refused to reveal his identity quoted Gov. Ameachi saying " Every man has his price".

This is not the first time the controversial priest has patronized APC. During the Anambra state governorship election in November, 2013, 28 Worshippers died in a stampede caused by APC and its supporters.

Chris Ngige was heavily implicated on that tragedy. He tried in vain to blame it on Peter Obi who was then the governor of Anambra state.

But despite all the attempt to smear peter obi, it failed.

We have in our possession documented implicating APC and Chris Ngige to that tragedy and the current bribing of the despicable Rev Mbaka.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/mbaka-utterances-embarrassment-to-the-catholic-community-omovusu/

OP, I am a die-hard supporter of Jonathan's reelection but I will never be part to propaganda. The link you provided above did not say anything about bribery. Don't join APC devils to spread falsehood on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Mekus68: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Watching all these jamboree from HD
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by sigmundfreud(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
So the Reverend Father is worth 850,000,000 million naira undecided ?
Nobody holding a single PVC is worth that much...Oya find another gist to yarn.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by sigmundfreud(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
OLADD:

OP, I am a die-hard supporter of Jonathan's reelection but I will never be part to propaganda. The link you provided above did not say anything about bribery. Don't join APC devils to spread falsehood on Nairaland.
We still have sensible people like you supporting Jonathan cheesy, oya join APC make I make you Mininster tongue
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by dannydaniels(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2015
i smell lies......
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by BaddieKay(f): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2015
My question is,what Mbaka said about the president are they lies?

We all need to sit down and truly think...

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by newspapers: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Op shows signs of acute dementia.

When I saw the source as vanguard, I was like wtf!! shocked. Then I went in to read the article and couldn't find a single phrase that tallies with the title of the thread.

Na wa for una oo.

I Tire o... i even emailed the editors on http://www.newscabal.com/2015/09/10/chris-ngige-lost-dad-pa-ozo-akunnia-at-age-105/ to source out the truth about Chris paying to Join the APC team but their response was 'no such information has reached our desk'

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Hebdo:nairaland And Political Double Standing / BREAKING!!! Doyin Okupe, Others Just Arrived Lagos With Several Billions Naira / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.