Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,388 members, 7,839,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? (985 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by Meritl: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
For me president Good luck Jonathan hasn't really performed to expectations but he's still the man for me.
He's performed relatively well in infrastructure development, education and has taken a bold step in fixing the power sector.
I don't want to believe a man who says Nigeria's problems can be fixed in 4 or 8 years just because he wants power.
Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by shikshark: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
more like click like for the o.p if u will vote GMB and click share for GEJ

as for me....GMB all the way

8 Likes

Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by lacasa: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Meritl:
For me president Good luck Jonathan hasn't really performed to expectations but he's still the man for me.
He's performed relatively well in infrastructure development, education and has taken a bold step in fixing the power sector.
I don't want to believe a man who says Nigeria's problems can be fixed in 4 or 8 years just because he wants power.

"if I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four years.”-GEJ 2011

... Gej himself doesn't deserve a vote since, and as u said, any candidate that says power will be a done deal in 4yrs need not be voted for again.

... no be so? Or u contradicting urself?.

(Sai buhari) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by Meritl: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2015
lacasa:

the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do

... Gej himself doesn't deserve a vote since, and as u said, any candidate that says power will be a done deal in 4yrs need not be voted for again.

(Sai buhari) undecided

But we know that Pa Buhari and APC cohorts can't give us that change.
So I'll rather vote Good luck.
Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by lacasa: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Meritl:

As I suspected.

Speaking from both sides of the mouth. Unwilling to yield even after presented wt d facts

TANoid Robot here!

2 Likes

Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by babadee1(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Meritl:

Don't lie. You don't want change, you want the same old same old. Nobody who wants change would ever consider voting for Jonathan. If you don't like Buhari and APC there are other candidates and parties, but to vote for Jonathan again is saying no to change. Period.
Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by Meritl: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2015
babadee1:

Don't lie. You don't want change, you want the same old same old. Nobody who wants change would ever consider voting for Jonathan. If you don't like Buhari and APC there are other candidates and parties, but to vote for Jonathan again is saying no to change. Period.

Very nice but your opinion anyway.
Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by Meritl: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2015
lacasa:

(Sai buhari) undecided

He has taken a bold step to fixing the power sector.
It'll get better.
Re: Good Luck Vs Buhari. Who Are You Voting For And Who Do You Think Will Win? by Godgozie(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Wait till February

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Violates Press Freedom, Withdraws Itv’s Accreditation / Tinubu And Fashola Wrongly Fooling The Northernans: Julius Diamond / Political 'rats' Tearing Off Jonathan's Poster In Katsina State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.