Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity (912 Views)

Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!! / Where Can I Get Business Minded People To Resell This Product / Unbelievable! Oppurtunity To Make Good Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity by liza207: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Hello there I am sure that people who are career and business minded will not miss this opportunity.
I am an unemployed graduate and I need someone to employ me with out pay.
If interested send a message to my mail faderemia@yahoo.com or call me on 08135523424 or send a text message
Re: Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity by Aroh48(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Gud boy,Better start doing dry fasting or better still go join MFM

1 Like

Re: Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2015
liza207:
Hello there I am sure that people who are career and business minded will not miss this opportunity.
I am an unemployed graduate and I need someone to employ me with out pay.
If interested send a message to my mail faderemia@yahoo.com or call me on 08135523424 or send a text message
I know how important is it to get working experience but be sure not to devalue urself in the promise. I will advice you to go for more trainees in line with what you did in skull or certificate courses, u may look for a paid job and then engaged in take up weekend classes for this. The last interview I went to I was surprised too see the number of qualified candidate and more than qualified self. in a job where 2 years working xperience was needed I met someone with 7 years experience. Because he wanted to change job. So those working ar looking for a change where the new grad ar yet to be fixed. We need to show the employers d stuff we ar made of not to beg for a placement.
OPINION/ADVICE u shld consider this to be.
10k u.

2 Likes

Re: Career And Bussiness Minded People Don't Miss This Oppurtunity by Mattex001(m): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Aroh48:
Gud boy,Better start doing dry fasting or better still go join MFM
such an encouragement might even make dis bro give up on himself, nevertheless there is nothing God cannot do... Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers / 6 Secrets Most Successful People Know But Will Never Tell You / The YET Untold Truth In Multi Level Network System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.