Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Presidential Election Manifesto Of Dr Leroi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Election Manifesto Of Dr Leroi (355 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Presidential Election Manifesto Of Dr Leroi by Ohmypepperminta: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
I am now fully convinced that I, Dr Leroi will be the next president of Nigeria. This has been revealed to me in a dream. Yes, I saw myself standing at the podium at Eagle square in Abuja delivering the inaugural address to the nation. So this dream is the bedrock of my confidence. Look at me, I have no godfather, I swear, I have no cabal surrounding me. Will you vote for me on Valentine day next month? Please vote for me because I am a strong independent candidate. I am focused on running a youth driven administration. They always say that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but tomorrow never comes for us youths. Our grandfathers who ruled this country even before we were born are still in the race to rule us again this year and if they lose, they will still be around in 2019. Why
Read more: www.mynaijastories.com/presidential-election-manifesto-dr-leroi/

(1) (Reply)

Wamakko: Only APC Can Rescue Nigeria From Security Challenge / Certificate Saga: Buhari Is Not Qualified To Contest 2015 Election – Fani-kayode / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Certificate In 1980 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.