Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To (37091 Views)

16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / 10 Sermons That Makes The Congregation Dislike Their Pastors / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by slimmingcare(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
There is nothing like being factual .some pastors are not realistic. Na wah oooo!

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
An0nimus:
Tosyne2much topics don dey finish embarassed
my broda e no easy jawe. To dey think dey write this things no easy.. Sometimes I gat Bleep up.. Hope you get me well ?

Do me a favour, gimme just 5 topics wink
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stallione:
smiley cutieberie,u look like all these naughty n sexy born again xtians witout ear rings dat always claim they are virgins.I hope u wunt swear ua a virgin oo undecided
she is a certified virgin tongue
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by oloworulz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't listen to this , should I get married to someone I don't know? Being in a relationship gives you time to study and know the person you want to get married to.

Where is it stated in the Bible?

I'll definitely show him my fiance not toasters else I'll be in his office weekly grin
No way , at least I should get to know how he takes care of himself and his house once in a while.

I agree , never!! cool cheesy

I can't attend a church that preaches this.

well well well , I'm beginning to change my stand on this recently.
keep deceiving urself, u want to tell me no guy has fingered u while in secondary school at the back of the toilet or under d desk, after school hours, eventhough u tell my dogs segun / uche never chuck u before. Am just asking ni oooo
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by elantraceey(f): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
oloworulz:
keep deceiving urself, u want to tell me no guy has fingered u while in secondary school at the back of the toilet or under d desk, after school hours, eventhough u tell my dogs segun / uche never chuck u before. Am just asking ni oooo

Sorry to burst your bubbles sir, i attended an all girls boarding school and you need not ask me more questions because you won't get another reply.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by cutieberie1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stallione:
smiley cutieberie,u look like all these naughty n sexy born again xtians witout ear rings dat always claim they are virgins.I hope u wunt swear ua a virgin oo undecided

lol hmm z u dat knw o

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by cutieberie1(f): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
FotherMucker:

So numbers 1 through 9 you do not agree with.

The topic is appropriate then.

i never said i disagreed wit d oda numbas o..pls no oda persn sud quote me about this again....
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
i totally agree with no 8 and 10 but others may God help us
OMG and no 6 i can't do that the bible itself is against it
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

I can't listen to this , should I get married to someone I don't know? Being in a relationship gives you time to study and know the person you want to get married to.

Where is it stated in the Bible?

I'll definitely show him my fiance not toasters else I'll be in his office weekly grin
No way , at least I should get to know how he takes care of himself and his house once in a while.

I agree , never!! cool cheesy

I can't attend a church that preaches this.

well well well , I'm beginning to change my stand on this recently.
Lol,this lady get toaster on daily bases.
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
oloworulz:
hahahahahahahahahaha l roflwkmd lwkm grin

You don finish me with laughter here
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Georgville(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

What leads to boyfriend and girlfriend relationship if it's not lust?
There's no crime in having a girl or boy that's your friend- that's just platonic friendship without a string attached.
When you guys starts kissing & carelessing each others, then it's a sin.

Job 31:11-12 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 For lust is a shameful sin,
a crime that should be punished.

12 It is a fire that burns all the way to hell. [ a ]
It would wipe out everything I own.

I rili do nt get ur point.. If lust leads to boyfriend/gal friend, wat den leads to courtship?... Did I hear u say "love"?.. Having a boy friend or girl friend isn't a sin, it has neva been a sin n can neva b a sin... It is wat u do wit ur bf/gf dat cld b considered a sin... If u have a gf n u two do nt engage in any form of sexual immorality (which is very much possible wit discipline), how den have u committed a sin?.. fiance or hubby.. Wat ever u choose to call it is jst an advanced name for bf/gf, till u get to d ultimate- husband/wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by wisehouse(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hi BRETHREN!!!!!!

I HOPE WE ALL WENT TO CHURCH TODAY?

WE ARE ALL PRIVILEGED PEOPLE, IN WISDOM WE SHALL ALL LEAVE ALRIGHT

MY OPINON:

the purpose of God in our lives are not tied down to laws and principles that man creates.
they are rights that are wrong.... when applied without wisdom
they are wrongs that are not worth it..... when it's obvious it will destroy us

STICK TO GOD'S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE AND ALL THESE THINGS, WE SHALL OVER COME.

1 peter 3:15a.... "BUT IN YOUR HEARTS SET APART CHRIST AS LORD..."

SHALOM.

NOTE As you go forth into these week, make sure your life preach christ. (very important)......
SHALOM
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by tivta(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
To me nothing to spectacular about the list,dated a girl that almost did all the OP stated and she succeeded because she is a virgin. What I can not tolerate however is this new trend of "second virgin" I mean how many guys will tolerate that?
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by macof(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

There's no crime in having a girl or boy that's your friend- that's just platonic friendship without a string attached.

you would really like shari'a

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by bigiyaro(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

Don't be misled.
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationship is different from courting.
Bible condemns the former not the latter. smiley
what is the difference please! Where and how did the Bible condemn bf n gf relationship?
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Fourwinds: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettydiva89:
i totally agree with no 8 and 10 but others may God help us
sincerity attested to in body and spirit.
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
I ain't putting a ring on that hand if I can't feel what I would be living with for the rest of my life.

Some pastors really do need to wake up and face reality.
You can't brainwash this generation with religion anymore unless they just decided to keep it that way.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
I hope that God would be around to witness the emotional pains and the ensuing problems if it turns out that both husband and wife are sexually incompatible?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
thou shall not lie
so i said those am sure i can listen to
and i know no 6 is not right so i can't for anything do no 6
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by wizman11(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
dat Number 8 is woefully wrong dere is actually a verse in d old testament dat women shud nt wear clothes belonging to men nd vice versa
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Epatty(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mehn... I lv ds post... its beautiful

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
cutieberie1:
nyc post
i agree with no.10
babe, you gather ooo. chai, how I wish. well.
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Teespice(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
all this ten this and ten that is rather becoming irritating to say the least.

smh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Penboy: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Sorry to burst your bubbles sir, i attended an all girls boarding school and you need not ask me more questions because you won't get another reply.
haaaaaaa

Rumour has it that....
Okay, never mind grin
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by wisehouse(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
THERE IS NO POINT FIGHTING OVER THESE YOU KNOW... WHEN NON CHRISTIANS SEES THESE THREAD, THEY WILL LAUGH. WHY? BECAUSE WE CHRISTIANS DO NOT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES. EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR WHO WILL SHOW US IN THE BIBLE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN.

ACT 17:11.... "and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. THESE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL THESE THINGS THAT TROUBLES US.

NOTE: @OP..... i see u created this thread for the fun of it and to link us to a blog..... you need a rethink you know.....

Shalom!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by elantraceey(f): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Penboy:
haaaaaaa

Rumour has it that....
Okay, never mind grin

lol , i know the rumours but as it's called they are just rumours.
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
If girls can comply with those sermons, then i can see gayism ahead of we guyz...... Abeg who get groundnut make i use am neutralize diz garri
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by cutieberie1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nashoji:
babe, you gather ooo. chai, how I wish. well.

lol
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by oloworulz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

are your teachers girls too? Infact , girls school is where it happens most. Babe , am not trying to be rude. Can u drop me ur Whatsapp number ? Let's chat better. Am a naughty guy atimes
Re: 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To by Tiffarah(f): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

I disagree.... In my own opinion, boyfriend and girlfriend relationship is not always as a result of lust... You might like a girl and all and wish to be more than friends with her. Its emotion and what you feel for her. Its not a sin to date but it becomes a sin when fornication comes in... Not my word, the bible's.. I do not claim to be HOLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.