Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement (476 Views)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement by Mobi47(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Many people seem to believe that Father Mbaka was lead by the wrong spirit to say what he said.

But is this really true?

They are saying that why would Mbaka say something now and later say something else.

I want to give us an instance in the bible and you will decide for yourself whether he was lead by a wrong spirit.
Have we heared of the story of king Hezekiah before?

Prophet Isaiah was sent by God, to go and meet king Hezekiah who was ill and tell him that in quote "The LORD tells you that you are to put everything in order because you will not recover. Get ready to die."

This is what King Hezekiah did; Hezekia turned his face to the wall and prayed in quote " Remember, Lord, that I have served you faithfully and loyally, and that I have always tried to do what you wanted me to" And he began to cry bitterly.

Now this is the bomb!

The Lord commanded Prophet Izaiah to go back to King Hezekiah and say to him, " I the LORD the God of your ancestor David, have heared your prayer and seeen your tears; I will let you live 15 (fifteen years) longer. ISAIAH 38 VS 1-4

Now are we saying that the God that told Prophet Isaiah to tell King Hezekiah that he would die and later Comes and say to the prophet to go and still tell the king that he will live, is fake or wrong?

Who knows, Goodluck Jonathan must have been warned by Father Mbaka to set things right and was thereon, endorsed true the influence of the Holy Spirit, But due to the fact that he has refused to change, God has also ask Father Mbaka to go back and tell Nigerians to aspire for change inorder to avoidd the impending danger is he is relected. Or do you want the occurrence of the danger ahead that will befall us if Godluck should win, God has seen this and has asked His prophet to go back and rephrase the statement he gave previously, inorder to save life. Would you want to be a victim.
This write up is not in support for any politician but just to state here that Father Mbaka is not wrong.
Re: A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement by Youngzedd(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Send this to front Page

Moderators: OAM4J

Seun, Mrrealstan

The problem I have with those critizing Mbaka is that they failed to understand the Bible they read or they themselves are corrupt.
Re: A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement by kestolove95(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
SaTAN's and PDP e-rats can cum hia and sae d bible is wrong for dat ooo.

(1) (Reply)

pls delete / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/15 / Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.