Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing (828 Views)

Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Chuksgeo: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Ok, as we all in this part of the world know that harmathan is a bit late, so its at its peak since this january.
Just this morning as the first service in my church was over at around 9.30 am and the climate was very chilly(it has been so since early morning and days before today) with even high winds.

Almost every male in church today wore suit or coats as the case may be and even some women wore suits and other thick covering fashion clothing. As I came out from the church auditorium driving home, I saw some ladies and young girls wearing "sleeveless clothes" for health's sake, and some of them were even asking for lifts as usual in some churches,while trying to cover their arms, with either one of their hands or worship materials and in my mind, I began to wonder what were they thinking when they made up their mind to wear such clothes to church, am just asking because, that act of theirs seems foolish to me.
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by NaijaOptimist: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Mind ur business....op
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by juianne95(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2015
They r looking for husband
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Truth24(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Mind ur business....op
Seconded......No be only him get ride
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Chuksgeo: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
On the contrary no sane guy looking for a wife would be appealed by that act of theirs, SMH horizontally!
juianne95:
They r looking for husband
On the contrary no sane guy looking for a wife would be appealed by that act of theirs, SMH horizontally!
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by juianne95(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chuksgeo:
On the contrary no sane guy looking for a wife would be appealed by that act of theirs, SMH horizontally!On the contrary no sane guy looking for a wife would be appealed by that act of theirs, SMH horizontally!
will u agree to marry Mary Amaka?
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Chubhie: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
No pictures?
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Chuksgeo: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
will u agree to marry Mary Amaka?

Not my point, all am saying is that everywhere was very chilly, common sense should tell you to cover your body against cold except they are amphibians!
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Chuksgeo: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chubhie:
No pictures?

Pictures of what exactly?
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by juianne95(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chuksgeo:

Not my point, all am saying is that everywhere was very chilly, common sense should tell them to cover their body against cold except they are amphibians!
corrected
Re: What Is It With Some Ladies And Dressing by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
they love been naked, they want air to touch their sensitive parts at all time.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Boko Haram Is Not Going Away / Very Critical Alert!!! Its Real Oooh / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.