Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Well Do You Understand Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Well Do You Understand Destiny? (408 Views)

How To Understand John 5:19 / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Understand Destiny? by bdchange(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
I dont understand when people tag anything that happens to humanbeing as destiny. No matter the circumstances people still believe the individuals are destined to be in their respective fortunes or calamity that might befallen them..

Here begs an answers to questions like these:

1. what happens to an infant that dies in a ghastly motor accident? if you suggest it to be destiny then God has not done well by bringing the child, and taking its Life without fulfilling any purpose.

2. A situation where you see a peaceful, caring, generous and loving person died premature. Then you tag it destiny while there are thousands of people living with bad intentions all their life and gets old even become successful with their evil deeds.

3. A situation where a person sees the pedestrian bridge but decided to cross the highway and due to his carelessness got hit by a vehicle and died on the spot. some people will stil argue till their last breathe that he is destined to die like that.

4. someone might just pick hatred on you and torment you till you ceased to exist. And the person continue living his/her life while you are in your grave waiting to be recieved in Hell or Heaven as you belief.

I can go on and on to list many attrocities commited and people believed it is destined to be.

My Opinion:
I believe God has a good purpose for everyone ones you step into this world. But the problem lies with how you intend to maintain yours.
From the bible I believed Esau altered his destiny when he sold his birthright to jacob all because of food, and likewise jacob did when he made the attempt to get easu's birthright.
So i believed our destiny is in our hands. Anyway you handle your situations will lead you to your destiny.

Especially when we put God first in anything we set out to achieve. Then expect your destiny to be a positive one.
Re: How Well Do You Understand Destiny? by SirHouloo(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
It is destiny that I happen to make FTC.....

(1) (Reply)

Enemy Of Divine Blessings / Be An Encourager To Others / Jehovah’s Witness Asks Members Not To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.