Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote (542 Views)

Reason Why Jonathan Can't Escape Loosing This Elections (AMB Q) / Jonathan Can't Swear The Oath Of Office Of The President Three Times. / Jonathan Can't Crush Boko Haram' - Buhari Tells United States Secretary Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by bilms(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2015
IF VICTIMS OF POOR GOVERNANCE ARE MISCREANTS, WHAT ABOUT THE POOR LEADER?
I can still recall when the former Minister of Labour speaking on behalf of President Jonathan, referred to those of us at the protest ground as miscreants. He was full of pride and arrogance, feeling as if it was a dictatorship regime. The statement he made on Television encouraged the CSO to GEJ to lead some security thugs in a covert operation on us in Abuja during the Subsidy protest in 2012. They came in Six Toyota Hilux with hefty men dressed and armed, most of them covered their faces like Boko Haram. They attacked us in a violent manner with guns, batons and electric teaser, destroy our equipments, made away with our laptops, IPads, Phones and other digital devises. Myself and few others were beaten to the point of death until some of them concluded that I was dead. Similar attacks took place in our first place of protest close to the Federal Secretariat, we were practically molested and robbed by the Security operatives. For every protest in Abuja and Lagos, Jonathan solution had been a violent approach on us. We may also recall the sponsored thugs that came to the Unity Fountain to disrupt the BringBackOurGirls daily sit-out.
It is an act of violence to use guns and electric teasers on innocent citizens that are victims of your bad policies and sheer negligence.
Today, the same Jonathan is softening his voice to plead to us to vote him again, what does he need the votes of miscreants for and those he wanted to kill? The level of atrocities committed my criminals and terrorists is enough to prove to us his level of incompetence, poor governance and height of impunity. This is someone that cares not about the plight of the victims of the crisis in the North East. He used their condition to solicit for funds and the funds are nowhere to be found.
GEJ GOVERNMENT IS VIOLENCE DRIVEN, TERRORISTS FRIENDLY AND HOSTILE TO CITIZENS!

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by NaijaOptimist: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Freedom of opinion.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by jayonpoint(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Voting Jonathan made 170m nigerians fools, re-electing him make dem dumbest
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by bilms(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2015
THATS IT
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by DAVE5(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS DESERVE A CHANGE
LET G.E.J DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE US IN PEACE
WE NO WANT AGAIN ABI NAH BY FORCE
JONATHAN PLEASE/ABEG/JOOR/BIKO LEAVE US ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by bilms(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
hum
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by infofta(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
All they care about is their pockets, power and maintain the status quo. vote for change.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Infact our try and comeback early from school on Tuesday to register for my voters card at the local government office,heard they are registering!cluelessness must be voted out.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Infact I will try and comeback early from school on Tuesday to register for my voters card at the local government office,heard they are registering!cluelessness must be voted out.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by bilms(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
pls do
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by Leo001(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Your vote will not stop him not to win! It done deal!!!
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Have My Vote by bilms(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
says who?

(1) (Reply)

Our Phd Presido....the Best Ever / Apc Chieftain, Danjuma Goje Presents Fake Medical Report To Avoid Efcc Trial / Pcitures Buhari's Visit To Obasanjo In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.