Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,568 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Heaven Our Eternal Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Our Eternal Home (1058 Views)

The Real TRUTH About GOD, The Origin Of Consciousness And Our Eternal Purpose. / The New Jerusalem ( The Eternal Home Of All Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Our Eternal Home by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Heaven is a real place. It is not a figment of someone’s imagination. In the Bible it is re corded that Jesus said, Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. ( #John 14:1-2)
Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people. Since we as children of God have been transformed and made new by the miracle of regeneration, and since we are now new creations in Christ, it is a joy to know that the place where we will spend eternity is prepared by the Savior who saved us.
Heaven is a perfect place. Since our Savior is perfect, omnipotent, and eternal, heaven has to be a perfect place. Because He is preparing us a place there to live with Him for all eternity, our eternal home will be perfect, too. Nothing will ever mar any part of that heavenly abode.
Heaven can never welcome or accept the below persons
the Adulterers
the Fornicators
Unclean Persons (mast.urbators)
lustful persons
idolaters
witches
haters
quarrelers
angered fellows
heretics
enviers
murderers
drunkards
liars
covetuos desirers
thieves ( 1 corinthians 6 vs 9-10) (galatians 5 vs 19-21)

though many of u were all like the above mentioned persons but now ye our washed and sanctifed in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God ( 1 corinthians 6 vs 11)

REVELATIONS 21 VS 27

and there shall in no wise enter into it, any thing that defiles neither whatsoever works abomination or conceives and makes a lie but only they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

What is ur own situation like? How prepared are u for ur eternal home? Make peace wit God today through Jesus Christ an gain back your rightful home which is ur rightful inheritance.

He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn: Biblical Warnings In Obama Speech / Oba Of Benin Is Dead"remember Apostle Suleman's Prophesy / 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.