Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

2015 Elections: Violence Spreads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads (20518 Views)

Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / How To Avoid Post Elections Violence In 2015 Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by adblack10(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari will surely pay for the evsil he has done. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
/
For some reasons, Muslims act like they are some special breed of people. I think they need to come down from their high horses.

Even on NL, one has to go through a list of disclaimers, rule and regulations; just to post a comment on a freaking Islamic thread.

But on a Christian thread, the mantra is "jab away".

Nonsense
\

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:
We have a fatal situation here. We have a President that is saddled with the task of securing the lives and properties of every Nigerian, but has failed in his responsibilities. Rather than his party men to tell him to face his work, they are blaming their shadows. If President Jonathan cannot guarantee the safety of Nigerians then he has no business in Aso Rock. My sincere condolence to the victims of those attacks and the bereaved. May God grant them the fortitude to bear their losses.

It is also a shame that politically motivated assassination has resumed, okrikans and the entire rivers state should be at alert. The President should go to work and bring perpetrators to book if he has any little sanity left in him.

Finally, I appeal to Nigerians to support the amiable general, the disciplined gentleman and a man of Peace, General Muhammadu Buhari. He doesn't joke with the lives and properties of any Nigerian. #Change is what we need.
It is obvious that you are APC card carrier or paid agent. Buhari went to the President own town (Bayesa) with his supporters for campaign unhalt, but Buhari boys is busy destroying his campaign vehicles and you don't see any thing wrong in that. then you want me to take your campaign serious, you are only day dreaming, the reality will soon done on you.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=adblack10 post=29697524][/quote] Buhari May cover his sin for no man to know, but he cannot hid for God. Just recently, he went to GEJ home town to campaign with his supporters without any harassment, but he is sending his boys to intimidate GEJ fans up north. he should be careful. what goes around comes around
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by redsun(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
This election will see the natural end of the rogue Nigeria,CIA is dead on point.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
Is Maiduguri bomb last part of electoral violence? Op u no know ur dumbooo presidoo don fail the people of Maiduguri and other north east state tey tey? They die in their hundreds by the day and u are here complaining about two dead PDP members
I guess gej should be everywhere at all times. We have soldiers and police saddled with the responsibility of securing lives and properties. Besides they also have a sitting state governor. If a man has made up his mind to die, I guess there is nothing you can do to save him. The issue of terrorism requires joint effort starting with the northerners actually wanting the thing to end. The blame game is doing them no good.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by alexbch(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its a lie I waz @ d scene the drivers didn't driver recklessly...its waz mere sabotage
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by BraveAfrican(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by OBIchinon: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:
We have a fatal situation here. We have a President that is saddled with the task of securing the lives and properties of every Nigerian, but has failed in his responsibilities. Rather than his party men to tell him to face his work, they are blaming their shadows. If President Jonathan cannot guarantee the safety of Nigerians then he has no business in Aso Rock. My sincere condolence to the victims of those attacks and the bereaved. May God grant them the fortitude to bear their losses.

It is also a shame that politically motivated assassination has resumed, okrikans and the entire rivers state should be at alert. The President should go to work and bring perpetrators to book if he has any little sanity left in him.

Finally, I appeal to Nigerians to support the amiable general, the disciplined gentleman and a man of Peace, General Muhammadu Buhari. He doesn't joke with the lives and properties of any Nigerian. #Change is what we need.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by cupidhero(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Firefire:
"Repeatedly chanting uncharitable songs against the President, the youth sang in Hausa language: ‘baama son Jonathan, sai Buhari;’ ‘meaning, we don’t want Jonathan, we want only Buhari."

You see what I am saying?

https://www.nairaland.com/2086796/buharis-twitter-condemnation-not-acceptable
True talk bro! These arsonists don't have a twitter account but rather listen to BBC hausa daily. The burning of GEJ's campaign vehicle is their silly way of showing GMB he has their support. More burning and even killing will take place if this single act is not condemned by the person they are supporting. GMB or GEJ till nigerians amara ife!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Objektive: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
IF FAILBUHARI WINS, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HE CANNOT ENSURE THE FLOW OF ONE DROP OF OIL. HE WILL SELL GROUNDNUT TO SATISFY

THE GREED OF HIS PUPPETEERS FROM THE WEST.......

VIOLENCE IS CHEAP, EASY TO ACHIEVE AND VERY NOTICEABLE.............

THE OIL PRODUCTION WAS CUT BY 75% AT A POINT DURING OBASANJO'S REGIME .......NOT TO TALK OF THE FEEBLE FAILBUHARI WHO WAS A

PUPPET TO IDIAGBONG........

VIOLENCE IS CHEAP...

barcanista:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Admits Responsibility For Airstrike That Killed 39 Civilians In Nasarawa / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.