Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" (1457 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / I need an email database / Need A Dedicated Server To Set Up An Email Server? How About This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you should receive an email titled "Email Alert Notification" from a sender named "Mail Service Team", with the following contents, just discard it immediately and dont click anything inside the message :

To
BCC
me
Dear E-mail Client,
You have exhausted the 5GB Bandwidth of your email account and for this reason some of your incoming mails with files and documents above 50KB have been filtered and placed pending.

Your e-mail account's Bandwidth has been upgraded to 10GB to enable us serve you better. Kindly Click on the below link to complete the upgrade on your account in order to receive your pending mails and enjoy better quality and efficient service delivery.

Follow this link to complete the process: CLICK HERE

Once the information provided matches the records on our database, your account will function normal again.

Sincerely,

Mail Service Team.
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Nairalander01: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks for sharing
Scammers divising new methods since 1800 AD
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by spikesC(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
E don tey wey them dey send am give me grin
Who has time to click links in stupld scam emails
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
I am just seeing this particular one for the first time today o. I am a firm believer or arwontclickit sha.
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Craigston: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
When you see such, sit back and have a good laugh. Then, with sudden impatience and anger, send it to the trash and then empty it from the trash to the world of lost mails.
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by widowhusband: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
got mine today,
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Haha, you are welcome. I hope you did not click it sha?
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by toshodei: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
@dhtml18, Good Evening & Happy Monday. I didn't see any of your knowledge or wisdom on ~> "https://www.nairaland.com/2135441/linda-ikeji-blog-overtakes-nairaland". Y is that? I was waiting to read an input from you.
Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
^^^That boy no dey listen to advice, so i am not really surprised at the downward trend.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert: If You Should Receive An Email Titled "Email Alert Notification" by toshodei: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
dhtml18:
^^^That boy no dey listen to advice, so i am not really surprised at the downward trend.

lwkmd.

(1) (Reply)

(detailed) Get Unlimited USA Bank Accounts (verify Paypal In No Time) / Review: Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate (refer A Friend) Program? / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.