Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! (2265 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by option4301(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2006
This is to inform all those who took the Nicon trainee Test that the result is out.
The should check this link www.niconinsurance.com.ng/pagesG/shortlisted.htm for their names.
All the best to all those that succeeded!
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by nunu(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2006
I just hope you ain't just keyboard happy cos i checked the site and only the shortlisted candidates for the exam is on that site.young man,i am not in the mood to go on a wild goose chase,so get your facts right.hmm.nonsense
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by option4301(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2006
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by option4301(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2006
If your name is kwunu,fura or Nunu watch your tongue cos this is a public forum.
You didn't apy me for the information as am gainfully employed. angry angry angry angry
I can't stand a small girl like you running your tongue anyhow cos you are desperately
looking for a job.
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by nunu(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2006
my name is nunu.the link you just sent is for the candidates that did the test on 15th July.it is a list that the candidates checked before writing the exam to know if they were shortlisted to write the exam.(definition)
OLD MUGUN.
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by nunu(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2006
Point of correction, i am gainfully employed but unlike you, i am still looking for the best grin
am ambitious grin
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by iginla(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2006
I am surprised at the way you adult exchange words,please be mature.
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by Hardware(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2006
Fura di nunu'
I think u are ment for drinking what do u want in nairaland? Is better u be carefull for Hausa man, bc if they catch u, d next thing is to drink u lik akamu.
So anywhere u are going try to look at ur side very well d moment u see malam just run away or else i can say what will hapen oooooooooo
Gratest Hardware 4u cool
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by Hardware(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2006
Fura di nunu'
I think u are ment for drinking what do u want in nairaland? Is better u be carefull for Hausa man, bc if they catch u, d next thing is to drink u lik akamu.
So anywhere u are going try to look at your side very well d moment u see malam just run away or else i can say what will hapen oooooooooo
Gratest Hardware 4u cool
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by bechex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2006
some people just post for posting sake. na wa oh
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by dearie(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2006
I just wonder what this section is turning into.

Some persons just post for the fun of it, worsestill, they post unnecessary and trivial issues.

Please, make una no adulterate nairaland?
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by deffbloke: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2006
Hello option4301 I realy appreciate you for bringing to my notice the release of the Nicon Graduate Trainee Result.Please let me know the next move to make for I passed the test.

Waiting to hear from you!!!
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by georgee(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2006
@deffbloke
dont hype urself d result is not yet out,d names on their website were those shortlisted for the test
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by nunu(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2006
@georgee,
thank you,that is what i was trying to tell option4301,that the list he saw is for the shortlisted candidates that wrote the test.We need to get our info right before posting them on this forum,because it will be a channel for confusion and wrong information which it is not supposed to be.

@Hardware,
you ain't funny,so rest your case.
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by Ms2: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2006
i know people dont know how to use language
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by cosby(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2006
fura,
abeg no dey do that kin tin again,you wan make person get hypertension,do a good homework on your researchs before you come out with smtin,thats how somepeople fail tests and interviews,i mean what you did.
Re: Nicon Graduate Trainee Result Is Out! by nunu(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2006
cosby:

fura,
abeg no dey do that kin tin again,you wan make person get hypertension,do a good homework on your researchs before you come out with smtin,thats how somepeople fail tests and interviews,i mean what you did.

always read through all the postings on a particular thread,then you will get a hint of what the real issue is all about.Read properly and assimilate because thatz y you're a graduate.I notice u are quite new on nairaland(8 posts).According to my various posts on this thread,you will deduce that i was telling option4301 that his info was wrong cos the list on the website as at that time was for the shortlisted candidates to write the test.Read what georgee also wrote.And hardware and i no get wahala.hmm,don't wake up dogs that have been sleeping since August 18th.This is an old issue.ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Update / UAC Online Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.