Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (39598 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by emiye(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
He has made it easier for APC to win by splitting PDP's votes at the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

I don't hear jargons from a mixed sperm person

A product of sperm combination

Idiotic bastard

Ewu awusaa
Otu nne i

Thunder fire your mama and papa There
Onukwu
Ezi ofia
Eze ule
I know you only understand "kai", the language of goats. Arewaempire needs to tire with a rope to prevent you from disturbing the neighbourhood with your bleeting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I know you only understand "kai", the language of goats. Arewaempire needs to tire with a rope to prevent you from disturbing the neighbourhood with your bleeting.

Arewaempire is my gate man but you are a product of mix itsekiri and yoruba sperm the men raped your harlot mother no be small

Olodo
Anumanu
Otu nne i
Onukwu Ezi ofia
Anu ofia
Afo sagbuo nna i
Onye nzuzu
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by donmalcolm21(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
aspabay:

Oya tell us what APGA's cock stands for.
In the morning the cock crows to welcome a NEW DAWN
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

Arewaempire is my gate man but you are a product of mix itsekiri and yoruba sperm the men raped your harlot mother no be small

Olodo
Anumanu
Otu nne i
Onukwu Ezi ofia
Anu ofia
Afo sagbuo nna i
Onye nzuzu
May the Lord compensate your parents for having you.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by arewaempire: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dont mind the useless castrated goat.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

May the Lord compensate your parents for having you.

And may Thunder fire your mama and papa There

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

And may Thunder fire your mama and papa There

Musiwa says I should recommend any of the three psychiatric hospitals in Yaba, Enugu or Aro, Abeokuta to you.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Musiwa says I should recommend any of the three psychiatric hospitals in Yaba, Enugu or Aro, Abeokuta to you.

And i recommend one ashawoo joint in lagos for your harlot mother she will be making enough doe there you know cheesy
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by 1destinychild: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
funny
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by baybiemee: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing wey dis politicians no go carry person eye see.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by BraveAfrican(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by sokera: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.
Apga party logo represent promoting agriculture .... Hehehe
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Ilekeh(f): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lmaooooo grin
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why is Maku using black fowl? I hope the fowl don't poo on his clothes. Nigerian polithieficians can go to any length. How I wish APGA's logo was an Elephant, will Labaran Maku be able to lift an Elephant up while campaigning?

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by dre11(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
alaoeri:

Represent sweeping corruption besides they wanna use it to sweep GEJ back to Otuoke.

Not only sweeping...... But, using a bulldozer to carry him backgringrin
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by stayblack: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
CURRUPT PONK.BUHARI FOR PRESIDENTTTTTT.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Ilekeh(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
omenka:
I wish that chicken just shiits on his head!!

Lmao grin
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:
No pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
We know what the pdp's umbrella, the labour's wheel and apc's broom represent. But can someone tell me what this apga symbol represents?
Again no pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.

It means they would be chopping the economy like fowl grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by gebest: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Waiting our eyes no go see for all those despirados polithiefians
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by IKJ66(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
lolz

ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð what on earth does the hen/cock signifies. ?
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by kunmis1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
gbam

Weekend Bonanza!!!!
Purchase Etisalat Data for the cheapest price
ever!
1gb for # 1k
2gb for #1500
3gb for #2000
Hurry while stock lasts!
Bonanza expires today
N.B: the Data is only Valid for 10days.
Only Mtn card allow for Payment
call.... 07030407370
you can whatsapp me
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by engrjacuzzi: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
very soon our fowls will start campaign...
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by softandsweet(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.
What you said is exactly what I thought about... if it's an eagle, one would easily assume it's for great soars... But a chicken undecided. Last time I checked it's synonymous to "slaughtering".... ever wondered why words like "Dying like chickens" is used as an illustration?. Now I'm wondering what messsage the campaign managers are passing..
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mods!!! "Foul"!!! really?

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
The loud mouth deserve to win. Only hope that the people could understand.

1 Like

HOLY Moses! I mean to say holy chicken! What nonsense is that?!
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by aspabay(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
In the morning the cock crows to welcome a NEW DAWN

Thank you.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by phemoinc(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know Labaran Maku can only deliver a cock not the Nasssarawans

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Bsc(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Him go fail..even him tribe (eggon) no want am...Nonsense
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
aspabay:

Thank you.
Why do I need the rooster that is supposed to be in the farm when I have alarm clock with better precision?! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
With the cock his holding shows chicken will be many in his state. A disloyalty guy. Abi oti win ni..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.