Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Genuine Online Investments! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Genuine Online Investments! (502 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / N30,000 Investments Opportunity. / Genuine Online Writing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Online Investments! by onlineprof: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
I am ready to show just 20 people how they too can be making minimum 10% returns after 10 days on their investments from the only honest,legitimate and Top US Investments Companies paying for the past 5years and have helped generate returns on investments up till now.They are STICKY!.make your money over and over again every 10 days + principal returned.

No e-gold game!
No Hyip stuff!
No affilliate Marketing!
No MLM!
No Forex!

Just invest your money and go to sleep while your money work for you!!
This is for real,secured and safe as these companies are listed in the New York Stork Exchange.
They have been paying me for the past 3 years i joined.Infact i will personally give you my referral link to register with them just to show you that am an investor.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
1 Internet connection.
2 Liberty reserve account,or bank wire.If you don't have one register at http://www.libertyreserve.com/.
3 Minimum investments -$10 Maximum $50000.
4 Duration of investments- Minimum 10 days.

BENEFITS:
1 Reliability,Security and Safety of funds.
2 Instant Deposit and Withdrawal of funds (less than 20 secs).
3 Listed on The New York Stock Exchange.
4 Low and consistent profit of min.1% daily-depending on the investment plan you enrolled for.

How to get Started?

You will get my e-pack that will show you the reputable investment companies that have been paying me over the years.You will be amazed as to why you haven't come across them all the years.They are just very few Top US investment Companies people don't know about.They don't advertise themselves.

Remember that you need to have a liberty reserve or domicilliary account .Either of the two is okay.

Visit www.reputableinvestments..com for details.
Eniola 08026480369

(1) (Reply)

New Bizs In 2009 Called Sport Betting / Earn Extra Cash Online / Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.