Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Someone Should Help Me With This Questions - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Someone Should Help Me With This Questions (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me With This Questions by iraycom: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
please someone should help me with these questions

1. where can i get bitter cola to buy in large qantity
2. how much will 50kg of bitter cola cost
3. when is the season of bitter cola
4. how do you store bitter cola
Re: Someone Should Help Me With This Questions by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
undecided the last time i checked www.google was still functioning
Re: Someone Should Help Me With This Questions by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:10am On Jan 13, 2015
iraycom:
please someone should help me with these questions

1. where can i get bitter cola to buy in large qantity
2. how much will 50kg of bitter cola cost
3. when is the season of bitter cola
4. how do you store bitter cola

You can get bitter cola in ondo state. Many hausa transporters load colanut in small J5 buses to the north. I know of Akure, Owena, ikare axis.

It is the business of old mamas in our place. *smiles*
Are you really prepared for kolanut wahala?
But it is a money spinner. I don't know how much 5okg is sold o. But I know that it is usually sold fresh from the farm. You will be the one to remove the pod and wash it and embalm it.

If not, your profit margin woun't be wide.
But if you are ready, you will enjoy the business. I can't remember the its season now but I think it's around year end and this time.

If you are really interested, check my details and contact me, I can take you to mama ikare. *laughs*
Re: Someone Should Help Me With This Questions by iraycom: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
i mean bitter cola not Cola nut

(1) (Reply)

No Rain In Ogbomosho Farm / Farm Job Employers Source / >>>ground Nut(peanut) Available For Sale<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.