Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service (34487 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by notoriousbabe: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.
How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million
Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy
presidential nomination form? A very pertinent
question, I must say. And as someone who believes in
knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to
the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the
response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect
on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart
from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari)
objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting
they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption.
He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that
effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month
equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he
believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how
honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to
accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a
leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.
Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only
one amongst past presidents who returns his car after
a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get
the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.
This is a campaign material please pass on and share
within your circle of influence if you align with
operation CHANGE.... #Vote CHANGE....otherwise, feel
free to ignore it
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
were is this ram coming from

See this e-goat o, You must be a coward for not saying amen to that prayer.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by lydelara(f): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
so na your Dad bin d run their family before now

If u like kill yourself, GEJ's name is already der as President of the federal republic of Nigerian.

Your father will never be president, so stop insulting people and learn to appreciate since no one is perfect.

I can bet my life, your family has never produced a supervisory Councilor not to talk of councilor in your ward.

Well, there's no need for the insult cos I dont think the cramjones guy has said anything bad...if yu so much believe in what the girl's father has done in this country all yu need to say is a big amen but since yu found what he wrote offensive then I think yu should search yur self and come to a conclussion. Yu and i know what that conclussion will be
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by lydelara(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
so na your Dad bin d run their family before now

If u like kill yourself, GEJ's name is already der as President of the federal republic of Nigerian.

Your father will never be president, so stop insulting people and learn to appreciate since no one is perfect.

I can bet my life, your family has never produced a supervisory Councilor not to talk of councilor in your ward.

Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
PuntGenius:

See this e-goat o, You must be a coward for not saying amen to that prayer.
no! I was actually waiting for your mom to come and give me second round before saying Amen!
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
yes u will join GEJ to dance.. but pipu will never join your dad to dance because he can never be a president.

Stop insulting people!! Change is not all about noise making and propaganda!

I expected u guys to convince us in a more diplomatic way why we should vote out GEJ not by insults and nonchalant displays!

I repeat when you are killed or kidnapped by Boko Haram, I will get a hot sexy woman to back it up on me, as GEJ rocked that womans booty. Just pray Boko never gets you.

-CramJones
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

I repeat when you are killed or kidnapped by Boko Haram, I will get a hot sexy woman to back it up on me okay. Just pray Boko never gets you. I bet you can't even trust your life under GEJ.

-CramJones
wait make I gang Bleep your sister first before i ansa yhu!
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
wait make I gang Bleep your sister first before i ansa yhu!

Tells me a lot about the supporters of that useless man called Ebele. Rapists, murderers like Asari, gang rapers, theives supporting him. No wonder he unknowingly disgraced Jim Nwobodo, calling him a small theif that did not deserve prison.

Again, I repeat when Boko Haram kills or kidnaps you, I will get a big booty girl to celebrate and back it up on me as Jonathan did with that woman.

Now bugger off and stop making mentions of me!

-CramJones
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

Tells me a lot about the supporters of that useless man called Ebele. Rapists, murderers like Asari, gang rapers, theives supporting him. No wonder he unknowingly disgraced Jim Nwobodo, calling him a small theif that did not deserve prison.

Again, I repeat when Boko Haram kills or kidnaps you, I will get a big booty girl to celebrate and back it up on me as Jonathan did with that woman.

Now bugger off and stop making mentions of me!

-CramJones
. I think your dadi should be fully involved in this argument! grin
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
no! I was actually waiting for your mom to come and give me second round before saying Amen!

What have we said that should make you insult my mother, u just insulted the other guy's father also, that shows how you value yours, in fact I am sure your mama na ashawo and you are a bastardd, the world would have been a better place with one less idiot like you. Wasted sperm. Your papa suppose put him d1ck inside wood instead of bringing another id1ot to this world. Sorry u don't even have a father because ur mother does not know who your father is.
I never knew the truth hurts this much
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

Anyone annoyed with my prayer, tells me one thing - Nigeria is a mess. If you feel you love Jonathan and the way he has handled Nigeria, shouldnt you yell an amen? I am confused where you stand?

CramJones
I dont get it, Nigeria is a mess ? You mean where you live in Nigeria is a mess ? cos my Nigeria isnt a mess, I pretty much love Owerri more than New York. I guess its a mess cos you associate with losers all your life.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
I dont get it, Nigeria is a mess ? You mean where you live in Nigeria is a mess ? cos my Nigeria isnt a mess, I pretty much love Owerri more than New York. I guess its a mess cos you associate with losers all your life.

You have just alluded to the fact that APC is working! Last I checked Owerri is run by our policies.

-CramJones
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
PuntGenius:

What have we said that should make you insult my mother, u just insulted the other guy's father also, that shows how you value yours, in fact I am sure your mama na ashawo and you are a bastardd, the world would have been a better place with one less idiot like you. Wasted sperm. Your papa suppose put him d1ck inside wood instead of bringing another id1ot to this world. Sorry u don't even have a father because ur mother does not know who your father is.
I never knew the truth hurts this much
grin grin grin

Shey u see how painful it is
U pipu kip insulting Jonathan on dialy basis, abi Jonathan no be person parent??

guy bring your mom make i Bleep for d last time joor. grin
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by 1dafullymade(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
What exactly do Nigerians want from GEJ?.I just can't get how & why some pple are so hateful, full of vile...worst of, some of those who spew all these insults on GEJ & his family are supposed christains..some1 called him a scumbag & asked wen will he address Baga killing, d other said he is celebrating while pple are being slaughtered & e.t.c..if GEJ addresses Baga killing, will it change anything? if he does address Baga killing it is still u dat will call him all sorts of names, shld he not go ahead and celebrate an already fixed ceremony cuz of Baga killing?...why can't u pple b angry at doze trying to make d nation ungovernable for him & not him...phew! it is well
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

You have just alluded to the fact that APC is working! Last I checked Owerri is run by our policies.

-CramJones
No, its APGA little man. Its been APGA all along, APC is just a lipstick that is used recently to kiss terrorist.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
grin grin grin

U pipu kip insulting Jonathan on dialy basis, abi Jonathan no be person parent??

I sure say you don bleep your mama tire, u go don do like 50 rounds today. e-diot
When did saying the truth become an insult.
Simple prayer, it shouldn't hurt if you are satisfied with the way he governed the country.
You started the insult, you called me a ram and went ahead to insult my mum.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
PuntGenius:

I sure say you don bleep your mama tire, u go don do like 50 rounds today. e-diot
When did saying the truth become an insult.
Simple prayer, it shouldn't hurt if you are satisfied with the way he governed the country.
You started the insult, you called me a ram and went ahead to insult my mum.
yes! u are a Ram. grin
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
1dafullymade:
What exactly do Nigerians want from GEJ?.I just can't get how & why some pple are so hateful, full of vile...worst of, some of those who spew all these insults on GEJ & his family are supposed christains..some1 called him a scumbag & asked wen will he address Baga killing, d other said he is celebrating while pple are being slaughtered & e.t.c..if GEJ addresses Baga killing, will it change anything? if he does address Baga killing it is still u dat will call him all sorts of names, shld he not go ahead and celebrate an already fixed ceremony cuz of Baga killing?...why can't u pple b angry at doze trying to make d nation ungovernable for him & not him...phew! it is well
gbam! haters can't let this simple man be!.
GEJ run!!!!
we dey yua bak till 2019
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Thebrightest(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]SLAVES OF THE WHITEMAN![/size]
If Mr President is the whitemen's slave, then you are been ruled by whiteMen's slave. Therefore, you are a super slave.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
grin grin grin

Check your house, u go see say your mama don commot again, she dey my house dey such my kock I at the moment, I no fit fvck am because I no wan get hiv. Na so she dey such am every night.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
yes! u are a Ram. grin

Check your house, u go see say your mama don commot again, she dey my house dey such my kock I at the moment, I no fit fvck am because I no wan get Hiv from her smelling puppy. Na so she dey such am every night.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by RotrEmmanuel: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
PuntGenius:

Check your house, u go see say your mama don commot again, she dey my house dey such my kock I at the moment, I no fit fvck am because I no wan get hiv. Na so she dey such am every night.
guy wait make i pure this sperm inside your mom toto na!! grin
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by PuntGenius: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
yes! u are a Ram. grin

Check your house, u go see say your mama don commot again, she dey my house dey such my kock I at the moment, I no fit fvck am because I no wan get Hiv from her smelling puccy . Na so she dey such am every night.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by aresa: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

They don't think before posting their dumb rubbish..
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by stonemind(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
During a thanksgiving service at the cathedral church of the Advent Life Camp, Gwarimpa, Abuja on Sunday, January 11, 2015.

http://encomium.ng/president-jonathan-daughters-wedding-thanksgiving-service/

Ladies and gentle men please let's join hands and kick the shoeless fisher man out of aso rock. #GejMustGo
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by stonemind(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
CzarRex:
Madam PEJ be like "I wish My daughters and my husband a very blessed marriage nd dey have evry curse 2 be happy 4eva"

Hehehe lolzzzz
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by aresa: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
1dafullymade:

Terrorists killed 10 people in France and we all saw how they aggressively responded with leadership zeal, focus and sense of duty and patriotism, but in in Nigeria, 2000 people getting slaughtered by terrorists means nothing, means no official government response verbally or militarily, means 2000 deaths is not enough to stop our merriment....and you are sitting here asking Nigerians what they want from the man they put in office and pay to protect them?

Sensible and responsible leaders cancel previous and even current engagements for less, but we are talking about 2000 of your own country men, women and children.

Is it really by force for you people to sound out of touch and unintelligent..?
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by braindamage(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
During a thanksgiving service at the cathedral church of the Advent Life Camp, Gwarimpa, Abuja on Sunday, January 11, 2015.

http://encomium.ng/president-jonathan-daughters-wedding-thanksgiving-service/
... shocked shocked Simeon Onyeamachi(been ages, the surname might be spelt wrong). My Headboy that year..FGC Kwali Abuja. Wife does not look bad. Happy Married Life.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by anthoniaz(f): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
CzarRex:
Madam PEJ be like "I wish My daughters and my husband a very blessed marriage nd dey have evry curse 2 be happy 4eva"
cheesy grin
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Abraham2013(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
Congratulations to them. My prayer is that their Family will turn out the way Jonathan has turned nigeria. As long as they support a Jonathan Presidency, I wish them the leadership the people of Baga have experienced, may the Nigerian experience under their father be their portion!

-CramJones
My prayer to u, ur immediate family and future families is dat as long as u support buhari's presidency, ur family will experience d kind of leadership buhari gave to nigerians during his 1st time in office as d HOS. Say amen.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Abraham2013(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
aresa:

Terrorists killed 10 people in France and we all saw how they aggressively responded with leadership zeal, focus and sense of duty and patriotism, but in in Nigeria, 2000 people getting slaughtered by terrorists means nothing, means no official government response verbally or militarily, means 2000 deaths is not enough to stop our merriment....and you are sitting here asking Nigerians what they want from the man they put in office and pay to protect them?

Sensible and responsible leaders cancel previous and even current engagements for less, but we are talking about 2000 of your own country men, women and children.

Is it really by force for you people to sound out of touch and unintelligent..?

Bros were u dere to count d number of people dat died? Who told u dat dere no weddings and celebrations in france dat day? Don't worry, on ur own wedding, we will cancel it cos of BH attack.
Re: President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service by Abraham2013(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Enugu and uyo r run by which policy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.