Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church (764 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Difference Between A Roman Catholic Church And Catholic Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
1. over religous-
the ones that over stand,over kneel, over shake hands etc they are also among the first to take comunion...they also make sure everyone around them behaves alike...they can be realy annoying

2. the strict ones
they usually arrive early and stand at the gate giving orders to church warders to send all indescent dressers away. if you sit with this type, they"ll make sure you NEVER handle your phone, whisper or look at anything bad (eg opposite sex) except you feel like getting seriously embarrased. angry angry angry angry angry sad

3. the dancers
they dont show interest in anything except music and praises. they dance shoki,azonto,alingo,sekem,alanta etc in church without minding. women in general usually fall in this category.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
4. unoficial choir-
this ones sing with loud and sometimes croaked voices(ever heard a frogs sound at night?) they constitute a nuisance to many peaple undecided undecided

5. unconcerned fellows-
these ones come to church for coming sake. when the preist says stand,they sit. when others kneel, they sit. the only time they stand is when mass is over. lipsrsealed undecided

6. indescent dressers
These ones dress like they"re going for a friday night party (ever watched last friday night(t.g.i.f) by katy pery?). they usually CLASH with the strict ones. tongue

7. the most beautiful girl/handsomnest guys
this ones over dress like they are going to take pics on the red carpet. they are usually restless and catwalk round the church like they are on a fashion show in the name of being noticed. angry angry angry

8. the reserved ones
people like me. we listen attentively to what the reverend has to say. we dont kneel or do some unnescessary things. #freethinkerme wink

add yours...
to the extremists and fanatics, bashing is allowed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church by monalicious(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
people must talk sha.everyone falls in atleast 1 category.i fall under 2 categories,d unofficial choir grin and the attentive listener.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
monalicious:
people must talk sha.everyone falls in atleast 1 category.i fall under 2 categories,d unofficial choir grin and the attentive listener.

You just gave yourself in
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church by Pavore9: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is it not across all denominations?
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Roman Catholic Church by gatiano(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
The only thing i know been a catholic for over 20 years is "who made you"? to which the answer was "GOD made me" which was the wrongest thing ever for a Black person. body of christ-Amen, wait i love Jesus, why would i want to eat his body? no young man, you don't eat it says the priest, you swallow it. I thought to myself "father you are nut in your white gown, i also swallow eba, i do not chew fufu". I am not criticising, i know most catholics are wonderful people infact better than most new once, oh! what is untrue is just untrue however ways one may decide to view it.

(1) (Reply)

What Non-Christians Want Christians To Hear / Global Students Congress 2015 (naffs) / Millions Will Attend—will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.