Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. (6986 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by gratieao: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Everything about APC is fraud and deceit. Another failed attempt to repackage the old certificateless general.
This useless people have now move from Buhari obtaining master degree to diploma
APC failed the day they chose terrorist as their flag bearer

3 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by IKJ66(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
ℓ̊ came...ℓ̊ read..ℓ̊ left
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
samilo88:

All your posts on nairaland reeks of stupidity and ignorance. I ll rather be a jambite than come on a faceless forum to display stupidity. Come to talk of academic prowess, you are nowhere near where I have been academically. Stupid ediot..
jambito go and sleep, I don't banter words with puerile fucktards.. your most profound academic achievement is your waec result don't come online and spew lies. The fact that you're a failure bereft of any significant achievement in life aint my fault, go blame your ancestors..

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
You guys are tryin so hard to divert d fact dat ur vp also doesn't have a certificate.
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Cannonleo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
HugeCock:
You guys are tryin so hard to divert d fact dat ur vp also doesn't have a certificate.
But he wrote to the relevant authorities, and they brought photocopy of his certificate.
#bringbackbuharicertificate.

2 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Now let's see GEJ's certificate and thesis.
We're talking about certificate please, or are you people confused?

4 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by hussein1586: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by xcolanto(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Hay pee cee supporters are dullards I tell you! We are not asking b.o.k.ohari to show us 'thanks for coming' certificate but to show us his ssce or O level certificate that would qualify him to be eligible to run for the presidency.

Sometimes I wonder if cows now have access to the internet with the way his followers are coming up with crap responses that have nothing to do with the onus of the matter.

Personally I have two questions for the fake general (knowing his a product of quota system), #bokohariwhereisyourcertificate #bokohariwhereisyourwife

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
But he wrote to the relevant authorities, and they brought photocopy of his certificate.
keep lying to yourself. They neva brought any photocopy
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2015
HugeCock:

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by biafranqueen: 4:09am On Jan 12, 2015
xcolanto:
Hay pee cee supporters are dullards I tell you! We are not asking b.o.k.ohari to show us [b]'thanks for coming' certificate [/b]but to show us his ssce or O level certificate that would qualify him to be eligible to run for the presidency.

Sometimes I wonder if cows now have access to the internet with the way his followers are coming up with crap responses that have nothing to do with the onus of the matter.

Personally I have two questions for the fake general (knowing his a product of quota system), #bokohariwhereisyourcertificate #bokohariwhereisyourwife
Thanks for coming certificate Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Congrats bro.u are one step away from reelecting gej.
God bless u
sure, its imperative GEJ is reelected, I must play my own part in achieving that.

Its useless when one comes here arguing everyday without actively taking part in the election.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PapiWata: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Well now, let us zoom in and take a closer look at the SOURCE of this purported diploma earned by an illiterate cow herder.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2015
HugeCock:
Cry me a River.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:
[size=14pt]Even if buhari presents bank teller as his certificate, I will still vote for him. Anyone but the grand cluelessinho[/size]

May your children come back from school with bank teller as their certificate, say amen to that

2 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
gboss4sure:

May your children come back from school with bank teller as their certificate, say amen to that

3 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PointB: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari cannot pass SSCE, O'Level, Cambridge or whatever they call it at that time. It is not moin-moin. It he did pass SSCE or it's equivalent, he should show evidence!

Buhari is an unlettered fanatical bigot; a semi-illiterate who fraudulently got enlisted into the Nigeria Army!

He's a fraud!!

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
gboss4sure:

BASTARDD
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by cuteboy2: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
But they have been claiming that he earned a Masters Degree from this US War College (USWC) in 1980. This email confirms that the first Masters Degree was awarded at this college in 2000. Even that image laundering write up carried in front page of Saturday, 10th Jan 2015 Sun newspaper, also alluded to this Masters degree.

Does Buhari really possess a Masters Degree from USWC or just a diploma?

What really is going on with Buhari's certificate drama?

Why can't he just come out and publish photocopies of what he has and lay this matter to rest?

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
cuteboy2:
But they have been claiming that he earned a Masters Degree from this US War College (USWC) in 1980. This email confirms that the first Masters Degree was awarded at this college in 2000. Even that image laundering write up carried in front page of Saturday, 10th Jan 2015 Sun newspaper, also alluded to this Masters degree.

Does Buhari really possess a Masters Degree from USWC or just a diploma?

What really is going on with Buhari's certificate drama?

Why can't he just come out and publish photocopies of what he has and lay this matter to rest?

2 Likes

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by samilo88(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:
jambito go and sleep, I don't banter words with puerile fucktards.. your most profound academic achievement is your waec result don't come online and spew lies. The fact that you're a failure bereft of any significant achievement in life aint my fault, go blame your ancestors..
Charlatan, am back from work where I make a 6 digits pay enough to feed ur entire family while ur sorry ass has been jumping from one thread to another displaying stupidity all day. Chanting sai Buhari on an empty stomach won't help your pathetic situation.. Go get a life Jobless he-goat.
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
samilo88:

Charlatan, am back from work where I make a 6 digits pay enough to feed ur entire family while ur sorry ass has been jumping from one thread to another displaying stupidity all day. Chanting sai Buhari on an empty stomach won't help your pathetic situation.. Go get a life Jobless he-goat.
six digits, you can dream on. Your miserable job as a kindergarten teacher, can't pay you more than twenty thousand naira. As stated in my previous post, don't come online to spew lies, no one gives a Bleep. Broke azz idiott
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Slonge2:
six digits, you can dream on. Your miserable job as a kindergarten teacher, can't pay you more than twenty thousand naira. As stated in my previous post, don't come online to spew lies, no one gives a Bleep. Broke azz idiott
Who is idiott here? You said Samilo88 is a kindergarten teacher, meaning he has Atleast an SSCE certificate, a level your Buhari couldn't attain.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Who is idiott here? You said Samilo88 is a kindergarten teacher, meaning he has Atleast an SSCE certificate, a level your Buhari couldn't attain.
buhari is a graduate of the prestigious US war college, NDA, and he also retired as a general in the NA. What more do you need to make it more lucid to you that he was spectacular in his career path? The waec result that you're clamoring for, is even utterly inconsequential in his portfolio of certificates acquired.
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Slonge2:
buhari is a graduate of the prestigious US war college, NDA, and he also retired as a general in the NA. What more do you need to make it more lucid to you that was spectacular in his career path? The waec result that you're clamoring he for, is even utterly inconsequential in his portfolio of certificates acquired.
the words buhari and graduate can't be in the same sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by fareed69(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
This certificate issue is killing them inside that's why they'll go at any length to manufacture one for him
Please guys let's allow this man to contest and be defeated for good cos if INEC disqualifies him it would be like 3RD world war so let's allow him meet his Waterloo at the poll

Now U know better
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by fareed69(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Sorry for you.

How far now
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by fareed69(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dlionsheart:

That's too much nah - all we need is buhari's primary school certificate. For God sake, is that too much to ask for You want to stop corruption if elected but you're starting your election process with FRAUD AND DECEIT.

AHHH!
I AM TIRED OF THIS BUHARI NONSENSE!!!

How far?
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by Dlionsheart: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
fareed69:

How far?

How far for ??

1 Like

Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by fareed69(m): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

How far for ??

About GEJ
I thought you said you ll die if he no win?
Re: AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. by fareed69(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2015
Dlionsheart:

How far for ??

Finally Sworn in

No Hug Transformer O

Light don berekete

Clueless gone in to History

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / Buhari, Oyetola, Abiodun, Okowa, Others Greet Osoba At 80 / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.