Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

We Need Artist To Promote(top Recording Studio Here) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / We Need Artist To Promote(top Recording Studio Here) (777 Views)

Best Recording Music Studio In Lagos - Goldmyne Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Artist To Promote(top Recording Studio Here) by bobbysaxy: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is bobb saxy production of don't doubt me records.we worked wit so many upcoming and star artists.We have both digital and analogue studio for an affordable prize per section.we are also looking for upcoming artists to promote...pls call me on 08061241866.or watsapp 08155560515...bb pin 29EA5EEC

1 Like

Re: We Need Artist To Promote(top Recording Studio Here) by enifex(m): 1:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Looking to make your own beats?

There are lots of online programs that allow you to program your own beats and create your own songs. We’ve reviewed the best web-based beat-makers so you can get started producing tracks for free. We’ve even embedded an online keyboard to help you get started.

Beat-Making Sites That We Like

Jam Studio- A free online application that lets you build [b]SEE MORE TIPS HERE[/b]http://nairaland.com/looking-to-make-your-own-beats/
Re: We Need Artist To Promote(top Recording Studio Here) by hollayemi11(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello I would like to know where you guys are based.

(1) (Reply)

JIG Couldn't Kill The GIG. / Re:(heroine~poppet) Aks Gl / Poem Contest-due By Jan.15th!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.