Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup (845 Views)

2017 Africa Cup Of Nations: All The News About The AFCON / Nigeria Vs Egypt Today At 8pm (African Beach Soccer Nations Cup). / Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by jonsnow92: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
With the 2015 cup of nations just weeks away,who do you think is in pole position to win it...teams like Algeria,Co tedivoire,Ghana and Cameroon are surely favorites...Who do you think would win it..Lets see the pundits in the house...For me i think its Algeria's cup to lose
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by senorova(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
I fancy algeria to win this too
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by starlingbawa(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Algeria

Senegal

Cote 'd' Ivoire

I'd rather place my bets in this order...
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by jonsnow92: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
starlingbawa:
Algeria

Senegal

Cote 'd' Ivoire

I'd rather place my bets in this order...
senegal appear as the dark horse in this tournament..they might though buh algeria team is on fire
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by jonsnow92: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
senorova:
..We dey together...#yashim brahimi
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by starlingbawa(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
jonsnow92:
senegal appear as the dark horse in this tournament..they might though buh algeria team is on fire

I share your thoughts too.
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by Kolade354(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigeria of cos..........with the likes of yobo,onazi,omeruo,yakubu,sodje,osaze, and me in that squad.......
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by bingbagbo(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
THE BLACK STARS
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by joxxy01(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
senorova:
team algeria
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by joxxy01(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
bingbagbo:

THE BLACK STARS

bleck star kor bleck sun ni.
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by jonsnow92: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Kolade354:
Nigeria of cos..........with the likes of yobo,onazi,omeruo,yakubu,sodje,osaze, and me in that squad.......
lol...you are bitting the dust
Re: Who Would Win This Year's Nations Cup by Badosqi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
ppl always put senegal on d favorite list, they are gud at disappointing their nation. I am not expecting anything from them dis time. Algeria to me is the leading favorite, those guys are good. played well in last year world cup, their afcon qualifier was superb. They are currently numba 1 team in Africa. They will lkely clinch the cup if they continue like this(only if they continue performing well). South Africa may go far too, with the help of that their coach Mashaba.

(1) (Reply)

Brown Ideye EXCLUSIVE: West Brom Star On Life In Lagos / Abrahimovich Prepares To Celebrate His 700th Game As Chelsea Owner Today! / Npfl; Enyimba Fc Vs Giwa Fc. Time 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.