Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang (1042 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by Omooba77: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
In spite of the daunting challenges before President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the forthcoming general election, the Governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang, has reassured that the President will defeat the opposition and clinch the Presidential ticket, adding that his state would vote massively for Jonathan’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).Jang stated this Sunday at a brief reception held at the new Government House, Little Rayfield, Jos, for the PDP governorship candidate in Plateau State in the forthcoming elections, Senator Gyang Pwajok, on his return to the state from Lagos, where he was presented the party’s flag.He said, “Plateau is for PDP and the people of the state would continue to support the party. PDP shall form the next Federal Government, PDP will win the governorship election in Plateau State in 2015, and we will do it by God’s grace and guidance, and with clean minds. We shall campaign hard to ensure victory for our party at all levels.“Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-will-defeat-opposition-in-the-general-election-says-jang/198913/
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by motherlode: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jang be like tang! E no sweet, e go jus dey tang my tongue. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by oluwaisaac(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Baba, Nigeria is not Plateau State!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by arewatech(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cool Story JanG

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by horlabowale(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dear Nigerians, The fear of Prison is the
beginning of Change. I have taken time to hear
from many people in PDP campaign groups. I have
observed that they are not campaigning based on
issues bothering the masses. They are simply
asking ; "DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON? "
President Jonathan asked the question, Governor
Akpabio asked the same question and so many of
them were so much campaigning against prison.
Now I am wondering why they are so much
worried about prison. Why the sudden fear of
Prison? The answer is: " when dry bones are
mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very
uncomfortable " If they are not corrupt and are
really fighting corruption. Why are they so much
preaching against prisons? Now I understand why
former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I
understand why "corruption is not stealing" and I
understand why the audit report on missing $20
billion won't be released. I understand why we
have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road
signs. Some billboards cost more than a million
and these people have mounted thousands of
them. Instead of channelling resources
appropriately. They resorted to wasting them on
billboards and jingles on radio and TV. Who has
been funding these things and with which money?
Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if
we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from
his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop
corruption. You can't stop corruption without
sending ppl to jail. Idon't fear prisons and if I
commit a crime I should be given the punishment I
deserve. Why are there laws if we can't use
prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of
Prison cell. They should also remember God
Almighty also has a prison : HELL. If you want to
help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to
prison cells so that they will repent and avoid
HELL. Vote APC, vote # Buhari_Osibanjo

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by hyfr(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just checked the differences between stealing and corruption on the net. GEJ is absolutely right,stealing is not corruption,no wonder so many people fail jamb. Google is your friend cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by politricks: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
As for me and my family, GMB till iphone 6 sells for 6 naira

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by pacifique(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by Kylekent59: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
I knw dats true but it was based on rigging
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by focus7: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Does he know how election is wo or he assume this 16 > 19 arrangement?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some people will die of heart attack come feb14th.

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by stebell(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jang dont worry. even Buhari himself knows that he will fail. so all dis noise about Buhari will end after FailBuhari 14th.

Sai GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by MyMouth(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yeah, he will defeat his opponent just the same way you were defeated at the governor s forum elections abi?
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by egift(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
Just checked the differences between stealing and corruption on the net. GEJ is absolutely right,stealing is not corruption,no wonder so many people fail jamb. Google is your friend cheesy

Stealing (which in legal circle is known as Graft) is an example of all the vices that makes up "Corruption".
(NB: We are talking as it regards those in position of authority).

So while you want to help Jonathan and hide all the Trillions he have stolen, just remember that it is an act of Corruption. Don't get it twisted!
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by Alutasenator: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Come failbuhary 14,buhary the certificate-less goat will fail.he failed before,he's failing already,he fail in 2003,2007,2011, he failed waec,he fell off stage in calabar.failbuhary,he's failing.by then,he will be awarded a B.A(hons) degree(failed grade) after completing a four years programme in presidential candidatology........cheers man8-)
Re: Jonathan Will Defeat Opposition In The General Election, Says Jang by hyfr(m): 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
egift:

Stealing (which in legal circle is known as Graft) is an example of all the vices that makes up "Corruption".
(NB: We are talking as it regards those in position of authority).

So while you want to help Jonathan and hide all the Trillions he have stolen, just remember that it is an act of Corruption. Don't get it twisted!
nah you trynna confuse yourself. Check again. They are not the same

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Road Crashes Kill 53,000 Per Year. Boko Haram Kills 950. / GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.