Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke (3092 Views)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!! / Hope For People With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Terry91(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
thrizzle:
Mods can you please move this to front page so he gets the help he needs.
Cc dominique , Sissy3 , Seun
thrizzle:
thrizzle:
thrizzle:
thrizzle:
Hello nairalander's! Please I need your help, my mom has been down with stroke for 2yrs now and her situation seems to b getting worse! We(my family) have taken her to everywhere we know of, both herbal and medical centers to no avail! I want to use this medium to plead with you, my brothers and sisters to please help me if you know someone that can help me! Am miserable cos of my mom's ill health, she's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! Am not sayin am rich or have a lot of money, am jst a young man trying to survive and build a legacy, but money is not the problem, I jst want someone with solutions to my mom's ill health! I will do anything to see my mom on her feet, laughin, and having jokes with me the way she used too... I write this with tear filled eyes! Pls help me, PLS!!!! In the name of God,
thrizzle tnx a lot! God bless u allpost=29703830:
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by thrizzle(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Terry91:
Hello nairalander's! Please I need your help, my mom has been down with stroke for 2yrs now and her situation seems to b getting worse! We(my family) have taken her to everywhere we know of, both herbal and medical centers to no avail! I want to use this medium to plead with you, my brothers and sisters to please help me if you know someone that can help me! Am miserable cos of my mom's ill health, she's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! Am not sayin am rich or have a lot of money, am jst a young man trying to survive and build a legacy, but money is not the problem, I jst want someone with solutions to my mom's ill health! I will do anything to see my mom on her feet, laughin, and having jokes with me the way she used too... I write this with tear filled eyes! Pls help me, PLS!!!! In the name of God, I beg you! Thank you
Well my dad had a stroke October last year and I know how you feel, it is the worst situation ever. What type of stroke is it?

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Terry91:
Hello nairalander's! Please I need your help, my mom has been down with stroke for 2yrs now and her situation seems to b getting worse! We(my family) have taken her to everywhere we know of, both herbal and medical centers to no avail! I want to use this medium to plead with you, my brothers and sisters to please help me if you know someone that can help me! Am miserable cos of my mom's ill health, she's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! Am not sayin am rich or have a lot of money, am jst a young man trying to survive and build a legacy, but money is not the problem, I jst want someone with solutions to my mom's ill health! I will do anything to see my mom on her feet, laughin, and having jokes with me the way she used too... I write this with tear filled eyes! Pls help me, PLS!!!! In the name of God, I beg you! Thank you

Terry, Its sad what Mama is going through. Its something no one will even wish his enemy. Please be careful of people draging you everywhere just to collect your money. Not every herberlist is genuine.
I will keep mama in my heart and pray for her. I pray she gets her healing and become a living testimony.
Please calm down and try to gently massage mamas body with natural oil such as ori or genuine coconut oil(not rub or aboniki abeg you witg God unless prescribed by a doctor) and try to gently, very gently move her joints so she doesnt become stiff. Try to turn her in her bed from side to side too and if possible make sure mama sits outside in the shade for 30mins everyday( you could by a wheelchair to help her move if she cant walk. She needs the fresh air.
Just be careful of 419 herbalists.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by pweshex(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
look for someone that sells quail eggs around, tell her to take it every morning ... doesn't stop u from looking for other nedical help sha. wish her a quick recovery.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Tundeiab(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Visit SCOAN.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by thrizzle(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tundeiab:
Visit SCOAN.

OP abeg, if you like ya life, avoid SCOAN at all cost. Abeg you with God.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Terry91(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Have forgotten d name, BT am pretty sure it's d worst stroke eva
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Terry91(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Av visited scoan, bt we couldn't get an appointment or a front row seat 1 of pastor tb Joshua's pastors came and prayed for my mom outside and gave us an anointin oil n water BT still no change

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Terry91:
Av visited scoan, bt we couldn't get an appointment or a front row seat 1 of pastor tb Joshua's pastors came and prayed for my mom outside and gave us an anointin oil n water BT still no change

I am not surprised. Please desist from running from church to church.
Ehm, what exactly is mama's symptom?
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by PasNet: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
@OP,

Please from experience kindly go and do a C.T scan + a comprehensive brain test u can start the diagnosis from there, you can also visit LASUCOM i.e Lagos state university college of medicine Ikeja if u are in Lagos... ask that you need to see a brain surgeon.

Stroke cases start and end with the brain and not the bone as many assume. you can get more clarity from medical experts, you can also Google the symptoms your mum is exhibiting.

God bless and heal her In Jesus name

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Vanije: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Terry91:
Hello nairalander's! Please I need your help, my mom has been down with stroke for 2yrs now and her situation seems to b getting worse! We(my family) have taken her to everywhere we know of, both herbal and medical centers to no avail! I want to use this medium to plead with you, my brothers and sisters to please help me if you know someone that can help me! Am miserable cos of my mom's ill health, she's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! Am not sayin am rich or have a lot of money, am jst a young man trying to survive and build a legacy, but money is not the problem, I jst want someone with solutions to my mom's ill health! I will do anything to see my mom on her feet, laughin, and having jokes with me the way she used too... I write this with tear filled eyes! Pls help me, PLS!!!! In the name of God,

So sorry about the situation Terry. Hope she's minding her diet?
I have a herbal kit I've tried successfully on my stroke patients, I hope it helps mama too.

Stroke essentially has to do with supply of blood to the brain. When supply is insufficient, it causes some electrical discharge in the body that destabilises a person.
What symptoms & have you done a scan as someone suggested?
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
PasNet:
@OP,

Please from experience kindly go and do a C.T scan + a comprehensive brain test u can start the diagnosis from there, you can also visit LASUCOM i.e Lagos state university college of medicine Ikeja if u are in Lagos... ask that you need to see a brain surgeon.

Stroke cases start and end with the brain and not the bone as many assume. you can get more clarity from medical experts, you can also Google the symptoms your mum is exhibiting.

God bless and heal her In Jesus name

Do people assume stroke has to do with bones?
OP, just watch what you give to mama I beg you. Watch the herbs and watch the meds. Please dont destroy her kidneys in the search for cure.
I am talking from experience here. My dad surffered from stroke and even though we lost the battle I learnt some simple rules to follow when caring for such patient.
1 do not run from church to church it will only make you feel like God hates you and make you doubt your faith if it doesnt work out as you planned. Besides most of these pastors do fake miracles so you may be disapointed when and after you visit them. Its God that heals not pastors.
2 Do not try every herb people recomend to you. It may end up doing more harm than good
3 Try to massage and move the patient on their bed as it helps blood flow(its not because I think stroke is in the bone) because if this is not done, blood supply may diminish and cause the body to have bed sore which in itself is bad
4 make the environment nice and peaceful and show care to mama so she can have time to recover
5 sunshine is good medicine. Help her sit in a shade and take fresh air if she doesnt mind. It helps her look forward to a new day
6 Make a time table for family and friends who are willib to care for her. So each one of you have some time off to yourselves

All in all, Try to calm down, life is full of ups and downs, no ones life is in your hands. Do your BEST to make her happy and feel loved. Be sure about a doctor be it modern or trado before exposing your mom to them.
Wishing you all the best.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Vanije: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
delishpot:

Do people assume stroke has to do with bones?
OP, just watch what you give to mama I beg you. Watch the herbs and watch the meds. Please dont destroy her kidneys in the search for cure.
I am talking from experience here. My dad surffered from stroke and even though we lost the battle I learnt some simple rules to follow when caring for such patient.
1 do not run from church to church it will only make you feel like God hates you and make you doubt your faith if it doesnt work out as you planned. Besides most of these pastors do fake miracles so you may be disapointed when and after you visit them. Its God that heals not pastors.
2 Do not try every herb people recomend to you. It may end up doing more harm than good
3 Try to massage and move the patient on their bed as it helps blood flow(its not because I think stroke is in the bone) because if this is not done, blood supply may diminish and cause the body to have bed sore which in itself is bad
4 make the environment nice and peaceful and show care to mama so she can have time to recover
5 sunshine is good medicine. Help her sit in a shade and take fresh air if she doesnt mind. It helps her look forward to a new day
6 Make a time table for family and friends who are willib to care for her. So each one of you have some time off to yourselves

All in all, Try to calm down, life is full of ups and downs, no ones life is in your hands. Do your BEST to make her happy and feel loved. Be sure about a doctor be it modern or trado before exposing your mom to them.
Wishing you all the best.

From the cases I've witnessed, Stroke most times leads to bone loss or osteoporosis.

The extent of bone loss
experienced by people with stroke depends on the length of time they are unable to move &
the extent of muscle weakness basically.

So There's a relationship between stroke and bone(bone loss especially).

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vanije:

From the cases I've witnessed, Stroke most times leads to bone loss or osteoporosis.

The extent of bone loss
experienced by people with stroke depends on the length of time they are unable to move &
the extent of muscle weakness basically.

So There's a relationship between stroke and bone(bone loss especially).

Oh, ok. But what I meant was, do people believe stroke starts from the bone? As in stroke is not as a result of bone problem but rather bone problem starts as a result of stroke.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Vanije: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

Oh, ok. But what I meant was, do people believe stroke starts from the bone? As in stroke is not as a result of bone problem but rather bone problem starts as a result of stroke.
Yes, that's it.
Though it's true that people believe so
but what they do not know is Stroke concerns the brains & blood circulation. And in later stages may affect the bones depending on the length of time of the attack.

That reminds me: @Terry91, has your mum ever taken Ganoderma?
That basically one of the most powerful natural brain food I've known. She ought to be on it if she isn't.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
donpy:
Hello Op, I understnd aw u feel and exactly wot u go thru. My Dad was also down wit stroke,was taken to Gen Hospital Igando, den referrd to Gen Hos Ikeja, we did a brain scan at Mecure Oshodi bside Nafdac office, dey gave him drugs buh dere was no significant improvement until we strtd using Trevo, After 3monts in Nov 2014 of intensive use of Trevo evn alongside wit his drugs, d improvement was massive aldoe in d second mont we whre askd to mix Trevo wit Quail Eggs. In Dec he was feeln vry much beta buh d fidgeting(muscle shaking) was much so we wnt bck to Ikeja nd dey prescibed a drug for him dat stopd d shakin in less dan a week. Trevo brot my own good news nd evn till date he takes it erryday. Am Mr Paul, let's talk on whatsapp on 08166070590 or u can call me on 09093200039

Trevo, I used to drink that grin, loved it.
OP this is not an endorsement o. Consult a good pharmacist to know if mama can take it. I do not know any underlying problems mama may have so I cant recomend something to her.
You can buy a bottle( I believe it was around #11k-#15k per bottle when I bought mine. Its expected to last a month.
Take it to a pharmacy and ask. Trevo also reduced the appetite in some people. That was I I bought it. I wanted to lose weight. So if mama is skinny watch out for trevo but if she is overweight and the doctor says she has to shed some weight, trevor is a good way to go.
All in all sha, give her with caution.
You have to meet a balance, if she is skinny and doesnt want food, then trevo will keep her energised
If she is on the big side and want to shed some weight then Trevo is good too.
I dont know if diabetics can take trevo sha. Which is another factor to consider
All in all Trevo is good.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Sparkle777(f): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Terry91:

So sorry abt ur mom. Theres some good suggestion posted here esp those wit experience. As for the scoan anointing water, I ll recommend u administer it on her head and body three times a day wit prayers. But still stick to her medications or supplements. I have seen the anointing water work wonders. Tank me later. smiley

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Sparkle777(f): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

Trevo, I used to drink that grin, loved it.
OP this is not an endorsement o. Consult a good pharmacist to know if mama can take it. I do not know any underlying problems mama may have so I cant recomend something to her.
You can buy a bottle( I believe it was around #11k-#15k per bottle when I bought mine. Its expected to last a month.
Take it to a pharmacy and ask. Trevo also reduced the appetite in some people. That was I I bought it. I wanted to lose weight. So if mama is skinny watch out for trevo but if she is overweight and the doctor says she has to shed some weight, trevor is a good way to go.
All in all sha, give her with caution.
You have to meet a balance, if she is skinny and doesnt want food, then trevo will keep her energised
If she is on the big side and want to shed some weight then Trevo is good too.
I dont know if diabetics can take trevo sha. Which is another factor to consider
All in all Trevo is good.

Did trevo help in ur weight reduction? Pls if any has used it and it helped reduce weight,do lemme know. Pls no marketers oo.
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sparkle777:

Did trevo help in ur weight reduction? Pls if any has used it and it helped reduce weight,do lemme know. Pls no marketers oo.

I cant say it did alone. I was excercising while taking it. I just used it to curb eating too much.
Omo the first few weeks it helped me o. Was energetic, food was eaten just because I had to eat not because I was hungry and I did not feel weak at all. Then after 3 weeks pause I started taking it again. This time around, it seemed that after drinking it, I could eat a whole house. The thing come confuse me. So I had to stop cos it was doing the opposite of what I wanted grin maybe it was because I paused for a few weeks sha.
Some one once mentioned moringa seeds. I saw it at Sahad in garki2 once but I chewed it and hated the taste lipsrsealed I heard swallowing one daily can help curb hunger and reduce weight gain.
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Sparkle777(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

I cant say it did alone. I was excercising while taking it. I just used it to curb eating too much.
Omo the first few weeks it helped me o. Was energetic, food was eaten just because I had to eat not because I was hungry and I did not feel weak at all. Then after 3 weeks pause I started taking it again. This time around, it seemed that after drinking it, I could eat a whole house. The thing come confuse me. So I had to stop cos it was doing the opposite of what I wanted grin maybe it was because I paused for a few weeks sha.
Some one once mentioned moringa seeds. I saw it at Sahad in garki2 once but I chewed it and hated the taste lipsrsealed I heard swallowing one daily can help curb hunger and reduce weight gain.

Okay, I ve tried it but only noticed renewed energy all though I got the mini ones. As for moringa seeds,it ll purge u to tears. Bitter sweet funny taste its got.
I ll try get the litre bottle trevo nd giv it a try. Tnx
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sparkle777:

Okay, I ve tried it but only noticed renewed energy all though I got the mini ones. As for moringa seeds,it ll purge u to tears. Bitter sweet funny taste its got.
I ll try get the litre bottle trevo nd giv it a try. Tnx

I will try to get that moringa seeds sha if it helps me purge. Constipation dey worry ne nor be small grin
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by temmytayur(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
I suggest the Trevo drink my dad also used it with Moringa and so many other herbs and we av testified to Gods faithfulness.I don't mind giving u a no u will use in getting d Trevo at coy price u can pm me to avoid ban we still av d moringa but am in Ogun and d moringa is in Lag at home weneva I come to Lag I can pm u and give dem to u.I pray divine healing for ma.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by temmytayur(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

Omo the first few weeks it helped me o. Was energetic, food was eaten just because I had to eat not because I was hungry and I did not feel weak at all.
Then after 3 weeks pause I started taking it again. This time around, it seemed that after drinking it, I could eat a whole house. The thing come confuse me. So I had to stop cos it was doing the opposite of what I wanted grin maybe it was because I paused for a few wee,uks sha.

I think Trevo works for both weight gain and loss I remember drinking from dads own dat is a confession cos it was strictly for dad. I was eating like I couldn't imagine den I talked to the lady that introduced us to Trevo and she said it works for both weight gain and loss
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by delishpot: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
temmytayur:

I think Trevo works for both weight gain and loss I remember drinking from dads own dat is a confession cos it was strictly for dad. I was eating like I couldn't imagine den I talked to the lady that introduced us to Trevo and she said it works for both weight gain and loss

Ohh, ok. No wonder.
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Lexusgs430: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sorry to hear about your Mum's condition. In as much as medical attention is paramount for managing a stroke patient, physio input is equally important (to minimise on muscle waste and mobilizing affected side). Does she eat, drink and swallow well?
Which part is affected and what medical intervention have you consulted so far?
NB: Managing a stroke patient is financially tasking,but if spent correctly does help.

Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by donpy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello all, dis is not a matter of bin a marketer, Yes am a Trevo life and health coach buh I joind after I saw how Trevo worked for my Dad den I wnt into d biz. The problm is not dat we don't knw about Trevo buh we dnt knw aw to take it.. There are specified ways of takin Trevo dependn on d illness dat evn dealer, marketers and evn some pharmacist dnt knw...Am a Medical Lab Scienctist..Wen u wnt to loose weight wit Trevo. U take 2ouces(2caps) in d morin without food. Trevo contains a fruit with helps to kill appetite, den by 12pm or 2pm, u eat, nd at night u take 1ounce nd u dnt eat anytin after 7pm...den u get u result. For some alongside wit excercises. For sickle cell, fertility u mix trevo wit quail eggs. For diabetes u mix 1ounce of Trevo wit 5/6teaspoonful of water. All dis u wunt hear frm jst shops nd dealer only frm Trevo health coaches wu ave more experience wit more clients.. Let's talk on whatsapp on 08166070590 for u to understnd beta..to shock u I'll rada not sell to u buh show u aw u cn gt it vry cheaper.
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by Terry91(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
She cnt move d left part of her body n she's having somtin of a mental breakdown, som times she forgets who som ppl r, even me! It kills me! It's painful!
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by tforever(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
Terry91:
hope she's okay now
Re: I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke by chukwuebuka2(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2016
I know of a place in enugu where we carried my dad to and after giving him treatment the stroke disappeared

Do You Enjoy Chewing Ice? You May Be Anemic! / Water Closet Safety / Cure For Tinnitus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93