Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Root Gionee Marathon M3 And Install Custom Recovery. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Gionee Marathon M3 And Install Custom Recovery. (5744 Views)

Gionee Marathon M3 Mini Specifications And Price / Gionee M3 Lollipop Custom Recovery(twrp) / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Root Gionee Marathon M3 And Install Custom Recovery. by samkolo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
The new Gionee M3 can be rooted by the use of PC with an app called
IROOT for PC
Download
Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Follow the steps in the app.
Now to install Custom recovery

Download this app Called Flashify
Download the recovery.img for Gionee M3
Now open the Flashify
Grant it Root permission
Choose recovery image

Download all Here and pictorial steps
http://gioneeworld..in/2015/01/root-gionee-marathon-m3-and-install.html
Re: Root Gionee Marathon M3 And Install Custom Recovery. by lakunle1love(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I've been trying to root my m3 but to no success, I've tried three different versions of kingroot, tried root master apk, tried root genius,tried iroot for pc, all to no success.

Please help!
Re: Root Gionee Marathon M3 And Install Custom Recovery. by Emmaway(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
lakunle1love:
I've been trying to root my m3 but to no success, I've tried three different versions of kingroot, tried root master apk, tried root genius,tried iroot for pc, all to no success.

Please help!
Try KINGOROOT

(1) (Reply)

The New Gionee M3 With 5000MAH Battery / How To Trick Your Callers Or Friends With Their Own Mobile Phone / [finally Solved] Itel Hang Logo Solution Fixed Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.