Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? (615 Views)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by chocolateme(f): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Ever since they came on seat, the Vice President ( Sambo) seemed to have been on the quiet and low scale side. I have never seen him on tv on any critical function, just always at celebrations, I really don't even know anything about him, who is he supporting or is he JUST THERE!! His voice is hardly heard or is he just on seat to occupy the position, abeg any detail on the man because curiosity just became my neighbor.
Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by dammytosh: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2015
chocolateme:
Ever since they came on seat, the Vice President ( Sambo) seemed to have been on the quiet and low scale side. I have never seen him on tv on any critical function, just always at celebrations, I really don't even know anything about him, who is he supporting or is he JUST THERE!! His voice is hardly heard or is he just on seat to occupy the position, abeg any detail on the man because curiosity just became my neighbor.

He is busy pretending to be loyal and doing nothing everyday.

When asked what he is doing today, he said "NOTHING"

but you did nothing yesterday.

He replied " I did not finish doing nothing yesterday, i will continue today" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by BraveAfrican(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2015
like BULL-HARI........like SAM-GOAT

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by chocolateme(f): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2015
dammytosh:

He replied " I did not finish doing nothing yesterday, i will continue today" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha!! What kind of human being are you? Can't stop laughing! U are so funny. Abeg no post any comment again and thanks for this one lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2015
chocolateme:
hahaha!! What kind of human being are you? Can't stop laughing! U are so funny. Abeg no post any comment again and thanks for this one lol.
am already on the floor laffin....i just tire for dis guy comment....lmao

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by publicenemy(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2015
President: Patience Dame Jonathan.

Vice President: GOodluck Ebele Jonathan

Assistant vice President: Namadi Sambo.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by Adminisher: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2015
dammytosh:

Now this post is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President? What's His Opinion? by brutef0rce101: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2015
dammytosh:

Ahhhhhh.. You are wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

91 Campaign Promises From GEJ In 2011!!! / Things About Buhari And The APC That You Must Know / 12 Policemen, Civilians Collapse At Buhari Rally In katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.