Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu (1326 Views)

Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by stephenduru: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Some Nollywood celebrities few days campaigned for president Goodluck Jonathan in Enugu and will move from there to Ibadan.

It should be recalled that many of the Nollywood stars were at Tafawa Balewa Square in Onikan
Lagos to support president GEJ's election in the recently held PDP's rally in Lagos.Sources say the celebrities collected N350million from president GEJ to take his campaign to strategic cities in the country.

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by BraveAfrican(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Richiy(f): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2015
All is in hustling. Who wants to sit under the sun that way?
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Celebrities ke I don't even know them

Heheheh nigerian politics is just like a chess if you make a wrong move they will checkmate you

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Richiy:
All is in hustling. Who wants to sit under the sun that way?
tell you am sure he's playing them

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Richiy(f): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
tell you am sure he's playing them

Big time sef. See shades

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Richiy:

Big time sef. See shades
them come they take selfie with there iphone 1

Mumu and unpopular celebrity

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2015
go ahead people!!!

you ve made the wright choice...
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:

Heheheh nigerian politics is just like a chest if you make a wrong move they will checkmate you
Individuals with low academic knowledge are the most likely to insult and jump at every thread on Nairaland which is a major problem,Mr. Seun is trying to work out.
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
them come they take selfie with there iphone 1

Mumu and unpopular celebrity
iphone 1 ? Are u for real?
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:19am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:

Heheheh nigerian politics is just like a chest if you make a wrong move they will checkmate you
Nigerian politics is just like a CHEST Failed education in the Nut cheesy
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
Nigerian politics is just like a CHEST Failed education in the Nut cheesy
na my stupid spell checker o

You no get sense sha
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
Individuals with low academic knowledge are the most likely to insult and jump at every thread on Nairaland which is a major problem,Mr. Seun is trying to work out.
what's your problem with me maniac

I never quoted you in the first place I have the right to express my opinion if you don't go well with it that's your own problem pls don't quote me again
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
iphone 1 ? Are u for real?
fool
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by nzeadachie: 1:28am On Jan 12, 2015
good
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
na my stupid spell checker o

You no get sense sha
gerraout spell checker indeed. You need to start over from ss1
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:31am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
fool
you need basic education. Have u ever seen iphone 1 all your life
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
gerraout spell checker indeed. You need to start over from ss1
what's your problem with me you've be stalking me on this thread guy take time o I won't be surprised if you're one gay looking for guys pics to mastur..bate on
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
you need basic education. Have u ever seen iphone 1 all your life
you must be a reject in your family can't you tell when you see someone tryna be funny your foolishness have gone to a whole new level

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
what's your problem with me you've be stalking me on this thread guy take time o I won't be surprised if you're one gay looking for guys pics to mastur..bate on
Illiteracy is a disease. You the gay ass nigga here. I don't fvck with u Jiggy nigga
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by hyfr(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
you must be a reject in your family can't you tell when you see someone tryna be funny your foolishness have gone to a whole new level
I think we're done here.
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
Illiteracy is a disease. You the gay ass nigga here. I don't fvck with u Jiggy nigga
people like you who come to nairaland to look for fight with people here lacks confidence to do such in real life you come here to pour out your frustration, ifi had known you were this crazy and deluded I would have let it pas and not reply your mentions
Bro I'll advice you go get a life and stop picking fights with people over the internet, if you really need to fight go and look for your size and and fight.
Crazy gay

1 Like

Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
I think we're done here.
you started it now you're running like chicken you coward
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by tatosh: 3:00am On Jan 12, 2015
These celebrities are a shameless lot. No wonder Nollywood has not really moved forward since its inception. They all embrace cluelessness just like the president.

GMB 2015
Re: Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu by chukel(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2015
I see no celebrities. All I see are prostitutes.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje / I Can Never Support Buhari- Babangida Aliyu / 80% Of The PVC Card Readers Brought To Niger Delta Not Working.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.