Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Learn How To Download Android Apps On Playstore Directly With Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Download Android Apps On Playstore Directly With Your PC (563 Views)

10 Tips On How To Protect Your PC (windows) From Hackers & Viruses / Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop / How To Fix Google Playstore Download Error 198 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Download Android Apps On Playstore Directly With Your PC by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 12, 2015
You may say why do i need to download my Android device Applications and games with a PC (personal Computer), is not necessary but you may be caught up with a large file up to 3gb in size on playstore which you really want to download, in this situation you will want to download this file faster, you will also want to download this file with a download manger with a resume option or maybe you don't even have enough megabyte on your device, this is where downloading Android Games and Application directly from Playstore to your PC come's in.

How Can I Get This Done?

1. Open Google Playstore on your browser (your computer browser) through this link www.play.google.com

continue reading here

(1) (Reply)

Help: Sn.dll Missing In My PC / Clickjacking Naked Video Scam Flooding On Facebook / Video Card For Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.