Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele (66532 Views)

Davido Eats & Smokes Weed In Atlanta Restaurant As He Gets Drunk (Pics, Video) / Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Itz very demoralizing when Godz talent becomes a weapon of destruction by man. This goes a long way to show that most roles they take up in Nollywood isnt just because they are good in interpreting the roles, but what they are good at doing naturally. May God help us
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by CEtoO(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
My macaroni looks more delicious and inviting

Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by tonididdy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
jeffizy:
Who gets drunk at her own party?

Chacha Eke does!
lol yeah really...who gets drunk at own party
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by diasporaman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
ils sonts malade
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by jingh(f): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
How did you know she 'messed' herself?(whatever that means)

Is she not the one who released those pictures? What is she doing wrong in the pictures we all see?
go to twitter
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by jbaby265(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
Smh what a disgraceful woman.

i believe u are a woman as well
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
go to twitter
Your answer to my question is 'go to twitter'? Wow!

So you don't even have a mind of your own, you called her a disgrace based on what people on twitter are saying? This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by kccarew(f): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dry and boring!!! kiss
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by Sunkyphil(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
she looks like a maid;like pesin wey dem take hand rub for him body
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by ceejayluv(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
That lady is clearly shit-faced.... Hehehe
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by MadCow1: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
I love her hair... Love it love it love it.. I think she pulled it off. Simple and plain.

Secondly she does not appear drunk to me. Her demeanor seems to be the same in all pictures. It's just the shot that the camera captured.

some of the people attacking the babe still look like house girls with thier fake Indian hairs and perms.

In more important news... no be the denrele wey dem say Don change be that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by tziz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:
*books space*
Goes thru pix....mtchewwww
OP,u deserve 24 strokes 4 wasting my precious time,nansense

*drives off in the latest bugatti*
U'll hear 4rm my boiz angry angry
U sure look sexy in that Bugatti too.. wink
##watching frm my Aventador##
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by ElFenomeno1: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Embarrassing.
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by uzolexis(f): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
tziz:

U sure look sexy in that Bugatti too.. wink
##watching frm my Aventador##

nice ride grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by buJu234: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
these days nairaland jst dey fall my hand...

if nor b APC vs PDP; then its Nolly wood vs Dbanj people etc.. making the front page...

men... i weak oo
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by Khodex: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really? Hmmm....
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by kennynelcon(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
CEtoO:
My macaroni looks more delicious and inviting
Hmmm, I'm hungry ooo
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can only see a guy that lacks home training....in the second pic, sitting where he suppose not to seat, afterall a lot of space ar there on the chair........
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by veraiyke(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Getting drunk in your own party n getn such a seductive romance. Wat will hapn wen u hit anoda person's party where ur huzzy isn't around? Where was d huzzy sef wen his wife was bn takn adv of? And she says blame it on alcohol. She berra b careful n learn from her error. She may not b ds lucky anoda time she gets drunk anywer. If na my girl or wife na straight end of relatnshp or marriage cox I am very jealous n cnt lve wit such tots. Shikina cool
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by Decryptor(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:
Why do Nigerians whether rich or poor have a poor taste when it comes to interior designs?

Very fugly picture of the inside. Stone coated marbles inside the living room?

Not even the just a small segment but the whole wall.

That's just plain wallpaper.
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by IKJ66(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
ℓ̊ thought denrele promised to stop dressing this way...
Anyway.....

ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by simdam500(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
hey................. she's hot tho
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by felifeli: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
okoro4:
Nollywood actress Chacha Eke and her husband Austin Faani hosted a mini house party at their residence in Lagos.

Denrele Edun, Zubby Michael, Sharon Francis and many others were invited for the party.Chacha was high on the party due to excessive alcohol intake.

Shey na married woman she be na?

Being high on alcohol,she was grabbed seductively in the party by Denrele Edun.

Responding to her pose with Denrele on the party,she told her fans on Instagram to blame it on alcohol.

“Eyes Soo Dim..Cant See MaSelf..Blame It On D
Pic..#Blurr…#Ssshhhh…Inbtwn”

Source: http:///4x3
Dem dey do rag day ?
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by shalom45c(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
jeffizy:

Chacha Eke does!
sad
jeffizy:

Chacha Eke does!
just passing
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by opribo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
......but she has a baby, who's gonna teach who now
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by armadeo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dude is gay so hubby didn't mind.
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by 5nchy: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
Her choice....

Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by WebSurfer(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bloggers, you can lieee !!! First of all, this was not in Lagos, was there at the later gathering at the Club... ~Nairaland too will not confirm things before putting up at frontpages
Re: Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele by totoakins(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
derele is gay so nothing could
have happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.