Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) (31877 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by zheroes(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2015
MurdaForker:
Things. Like this shows we need more of GMB than someone who spent 6yrs and Nothing to show for it..

I still can't believe okonjo Iweala said it may take few months before auditors can explain how missing 10.8billion strolled out of wherever they put it.

Really
she is also involved. they want the election to pass first, all na strategy, then they will bury that issue. was she sleeping when she said november last year? i have lost all respect for that fat cheek thief.

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

Truckpusher must hear this grin
Let him deceive himself.
Last time I checked the parasites were rioting and calling it a peaceful protest when subsidy was tampered with but now he's calling it useless oil. cheesy

I hope he is aware that this year is going to be rough for him and his household as the monthly stipend from oil proceeds might not likely come as usual. grin
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by iamord(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
clogogo:

including the shadow at the back of GEJ

#BADBELLE grin tongue
his shadow is real! But look closely at the triangle sacks on top and the cloud, I do photo manipulation so I know
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by onajo2000(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
They stop doing it because of oil money.....ole ole thief thief
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by iamord(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
DjAndroid:

some people clain to love Nigeria more than others, but they are always saddened by any positive news from the country.
this is not about love but fact, zoom closely into the pic.. And look at the triangle shaped sacks on top, that was put there, I have no grudges, but the fact is that there already a number of sacks, why try to photo edit to manipulate it ?

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by sammyomoh(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Dat's d reason Nigeria need CHANGE.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Billyonaire:

This is why I said Buhari and his supporters are an Army of Mor0ns. Did you just say Buhari should focus on Groundnut as alternative to oil ? Dont just edit this post oh.
Oga you ought to have known that this is out of zeal I have for my country,I mentioned coaco,rubber and groundnuts. Why will I be referring to only groundnuts?Peace.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by clogogo(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Krisddon:

Yes he will take you back to the stone age.

Past Government did worst, it was only in he's day's we knew how The Government is been runned by our Corrupt Leaders. With all this we still had progress in some ways. Buhari is not the best candidate for us to switch to now, Nigeria will be worst with him.. so i say will stick to this for a better option latter, even if GEJ not the best leader Nigeria can get. APC are populated by those that Developed PDP to were it is now, who were be held back from there individual ambition. So there is no different between both side.

With the ways Nigerian are been ruled and the concept of our ruler, it almost impossible for Nigerian's to vote for the right people and persons to govern us. That will work selflessly for the nation

So let stop the blame on one man, were we have people like GMB that has been in the root of all the Corruption from the on set, he had held positions that he could not account for, When is Colleagues are part of the people killing Nigeria for the past years like (Tinubu) new allies like (Obasenjo). GEJ took over a system and nation that has the root of Corruption, Greed, Selfishness, Tribalism from the very on set of independent, let bear with him to set some things right.

Please, Buhari was a weakened in his day's that was why he was over throned, His gives promises and no reality way of achieving them, we are not in the Old times when they do all that to win election. we are now smarter than that. Like it or not Nigeria will divide one day, if all this continues.

We say GEJ is a bad President for just 6 years, And nobody talks about the Northern's that places us in this situation in past 43 years and now you want me to vote for GMB that was part of them, am not stupid and foolish to do that.

I agree will need a change but will need a change not in the person that want to rule Nigeria for his own or tribalism or Zonal reasons but a person that will change out concept about Nigeria and is ready to fight for the people.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by jessetom(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
do you know what agriculture is really is ?
re u a student of Jonathan ?

Na so so groundnut them dae cultivate, no wonder we like to soak garri
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Billyonaire:

This is why I said Buhari and his supporters are an Army of Mor0ns. Did you just say Buhari should focus on Groundnut as alternative to oil ? Dont just edit this post oh.
Imagine,you edited my post and make me look stupid whereas the reverse is the case.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Capitano1(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
That was the Nigeria ,our proud country ,but now its bleak for us all. Jona pls go do business u cant run this race.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
During the days!

Nigeria is on its way there as oil price continue to drop

Check great articles on the agric section and see how you can tap into the wealth of agribusiness.

Do Agricbusiness...it pays
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Sorry,Goodluck is already doing that. Research more on His agricultural policies and how far Nigeria has improved in agriculture.
chibabe3:
BUHARI will surely take us back to those days when agriculture sustained this country and we will now be less dependent on oil. It takes a man with determination and courage.

Sai Buhari
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Oga you ought to have known that this is out of zeal I have for my country,I mentioned coaco,rubber and groundnuts. Why will I be referring to only groundnuts?Peace.
Sorry, no vex.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by LajaLaba: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2015
duni04:
That was when Agriculture was in vogue. This is the information Age. Facebook, Alibaba or Merrill lynch are not Agric companies.
Lol see wetin this so called learned guy dey yarn abi u still dey Secondary sch ni?
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by initiate: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
What is the value of that whole pyramid in the international market today? Can the whole output pay the salary of civil servants even in one local govt?

Let's move forward pls. The world is in post industrial stage and u are still clutching agric as economy mainstay

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by calaway: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Yes.. Dis is what we use to build Nigeria before discovering that useless oyel.
it was used to build only kano , the tin ore from JOS was used to developed northern Nigeria. oil has developed there entire Nigeria, oil built abuja from scratch oil runs you existence as it is today, show respect to oil and gejs village for giving you and your father and children life.

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by leshluap(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
ajoskele:
The rate wey I dey make frontpage this morning get as e be oo. People nor dey Nairaland again ni? Oh, today na monday.
Oh Lord, e remain 30days to POP. Lord, make the job invites dey come shapaly like NL notifications. Amen.
Make I see work wey dey end labour and suffering. Amen.
Make my mama see me dey shout for joy. Amen.
Make our neighbours dem see me, open mouth in disbelief(most no want make I go school, I con even go serve join). Amen.
Oh Lord, answer my prayers in earnest. Amen.

Olorun jor oh!!

so shall it be in Jesus name. omokelekele.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
chibabe3:
BUHARI will surely take us back to those days when agriculture sustained this country and we will now be less dependent on oil. It takes a man with determination and courage.

Sai Buhari

What makes you think he can do it now? Who were the people who led us away from the land? What one thing did he achieve with all the military might at his disposal?
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Collynzo9: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
initiate:
What is the value of that whole pyramid in the international market today? Can the whole output pay the salary of civil servants even in one local govt?

Let's move forward pls. The world is in post industrial stage and u are still clutching agric as economy mainstay
Ask them o, is it groundnut money we will use in building roads and bridges this 2015?
What we need is a strong manufacturing sector that will make use of agricultural products and other raw materials to produce finished products. Exporting raw agricultural products won't do us any good, their prices are falling even faster than oil.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
zheroes:
she is also involved. they want the election to pass first, all na strategy, then they will bury that issue. was she sleeping when she said november last year? i have lost all respect for that fat cheek thief.

EVA Heard of FORENSIC AUDIT Now behave urself.. Auditing a country's finance ain't a days job.. Oya thank GEJ 4 allowing d audit
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by munex007(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
;DPyramid of imported rice of GEJ
grin

Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by akigbemaru: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2015
pyramid of groundnuts
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

Ask them o, is it groundnut money we will use in building roads and bridges this 2015?
What we need is a strong manufacturing sector that will make use of agricultural products and other raw materials to produce finished products. Exporting raw agricultural products won't do us any good, their prices are falling even faster than oil.
How will the manufacturing sector survive when the raw material production capacity is almost zero.
in this economy state we are right now,it favours exportation and local production of agricproducts.
you can check my articles on the agric section to know more.
thanks
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by dozzy001(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2015
I wish we can turn back to Agriculture so that we graduates of Agriculture can make this country proud.

Over dependence on oyel is disturbing this country
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Kenai: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2015
iamord:
this is not about love but fact, zoom closely into the pic.. And look at the triangle shaped sacks on top, that was put there, I have no grudges, but the fact is that there already a number of sacks, why try to photo edit to manipulate it ?

It's true. The picture is retouched.
The unnaturally deep blue sky is possibly a stock photo.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2015
initiate:

in the mid 70's,agriculture was use to pay the salaries of workers,build infrastructures,universities etc.
Presently,Brazil,Argentina uses agriculture to sustain their economy,makes use of agriculture to provide fuels and energy that drives their economy.
Even in this information age, people will still need to eat.
Many of the inventions of the 18th century are stil.relevant in this21st century although used innovatively.

Check my articles and other experts on the agric section to know more.
thanks
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by juman(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2015
We don't have serious minded leaders in this one nigeria that can do that again.

Not even those "leaders" that are not interested in agriculture.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by elohorayodele: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Time for 100% resource control. All regions to themselves. The r.ape and plundering of the Niger delta is enough.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Oguieke(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
chibabe3
:
BUHARI will surely take us back to those days when
agriculture sustained this country and we will now be less dependent on
oil. It takes a man with determination and courage.

Sai Buhari
couragious 72 yr old man
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by nellycobs: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Dat is what you used in building Arewa and not Nigeria,

Other regions had their source as well.

South South- Rubber and Palm,

South East- Palm oil

South West- Cocoa.

- etc. ... Wake up.

thaoriginator:
Yes.. Dis is what we use to build Nigeria before discovering that useless oyel.
Re: Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Gone are those years . well, now that the oil is almost useless i pray they start making more pyramids of groundnuts..

Agriculture is our only hope
stop selling your plots of land!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.