Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can I Go For This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Go For This Job? (1644 Views)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Help To Verify This Job Invite / Should I Take This Job Offer? Pls I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2015
I'm a uni graduate engineer . I finished my nysc october last year,after my service i submited my cv to a beverage company through one of their staffs.now, i was asked to start work there as a casual staff with a pay of #18000 monthly . Pls should i go for dis?
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by esmeralda1(f): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Of a truth, that is very small but I would advise u take it up for now, cos a bird at hand is better than 50 that r not yours in d bush, half is better than none, the only demerit of this is that u may not av enof time to seek a better job.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Go For This Job? by Pweezy(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Experience matters....forget d pay for now

1 Like

Re: Can I Go For This Job? by kfrosh: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Take it; u will move up the cadre soon trust. All u needed is to get your 1st leg in then u can find your way from there.
esmeralda1:
Of a truth, that is very small but I would advise u take it up for now, cos a bird at hand is better than 50 that r not yours in d bush, half is better than none, the only demerit of this is that u may not av enof time to seek a better job.
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2015
esmeralda1:
ok thanks
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by dridowu: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
pay and experience is important , it is just that half a loaf is better than none
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by Freshtomato(f): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls take it and plan your next move from there
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by alotofgrace(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:
I'm a uni graduate engineer . I finished my nysc october last year,after my service i submited my cv to a beverage company through one of their staffs.now, i was asked to start work there as a casual staff with a pay of #18000 monthly . Pls should i go for dis?

i knew what i wanted. i waited for ten months after service. Today, am close. bro if u not ok with it, dont start and resign the next month. but if u see a career there, suit up and resume wink

2 Likes

Re: Can I Go For This Job? by zizazizu: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:

Bros, what will you be working as? My experience with such companies tells me that is what They pay the guys that follow their trucks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Go For This Job? by Mayosky15754: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:

A casual staff can be permanent staff tomorrow. I know of a friend who was recruited in front of the company's gate as a labourer with his BSc, but today,he is one of the top executive in the company. The company (IOC) rank among the top 5 listed in Nigeria by Jobberman.
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by idu1(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Take it and observe......
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by grailzzzz: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Please go,go,go,go,go,go that is not your bus-stop, a casual can become a permanent staff, see you at the top very soon.
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
zizazizu:

Bros, what will you be working as? My experience with such companies tells me that is what They pay the guys that follow their trucks.
as a machine operator and d promised to employ me as a full staff b4 the end of dis year.
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
grailzzzz:
Please go,go,go,go,go,go that is not your bus-stop, a casual can become a permanent staff, see you at the top very soon.thanks i claim it IJN

Re: Can I Go For This Job? by Mayosky15754: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:
as a machine operator and d promised to employ me as a full staff b4 the end of dis year.

A machine operator can later become a Production Supervisor. What did u even study?
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mayosky15754:

A machine operator can later become a Production Supervisor. What did u even study?
i studied electronic and computer engineering
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by Mayosky15754: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:
i studied electronic and computer engineering
Good, jst try and learn the principal of operation of those machine, the repair and maintenance, then u are good to go.
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by goodman41: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mayosky15754:
Good, jst try and learn the principal of operation of those machine, the repair and maintenance, then u are good to go.
ok thanks
Re: Can I Go For This Job? by zizazizu: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
goodman41:

Bro! That is 12 full months of casual work, by the end of which you would have earned 216,000. Wow! That is poor even for a factory worker.

It is well. I really lack advice to give sef.

(1) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruits Graduates / . / From HR Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.