Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

This One Is Serious O,come And Identify Obj..ffk And Gej Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This One Is Serious O,come And Identify Obj..ffk And Gej Here. (633 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This One Is Serious O,come And Identify Obj..ffk And Gej Here. by lilbazy(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2015
An old Nigerian farmer wrote a
letter 2 his son
in prison, Emeka,
"This year i won't be able 2
plant yam and cassava because i
can't dig the field, i know if u
were here u would
have help me"
Emeka wrote back, "Dad don't
even think of
digging d field because dat was
where i buried d money i stole"
The "Nigerian Police" on
reading the letter, went there
very early d
following day and dug d whole
field searching for the money
but nothing was
found.
The next day, Emeka wrote
back
2 his father,
"Dad u can now plant ur yam
and cassava, dad dis is d best I
can do from here.
Dad replied "Emekus Emekus
my son u are a very powerful
man indeed, even
in prison u still command d
policemen, i was surprised to
see all d policemen
with hoes and
shovels digging my farm, i will
write u again
when i want 2 harvest""" Now in this story,there are three politicians there. One is Jonathan,another one is obasanjo and the last one is femi fani kayode. Identify them in these story using emeka,his father and the police.
Re: This One Is Serious O,come And Identify Obj..ffk And Gej Here. by Fabdedon(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2015
The father is Obj
Emeka is oga Jonah
the police men should be buharia and apc dem tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The West’s Outrage Over Boko Haram - Haaretz.com / Zarah's Refined Approach Won A Vote For Her Dad / You Are The Change That We Need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.