Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Today's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's (3093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Today's by scribble: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pataki:

The kind of life I live, is what your ogogoro dunce of a President is stealing of billions of naira to maintain for himself and his useless elephant looking family.

Yet accursed mor0ns and cyber dolts like you are claiming to see visions of death for people aspiring to make you live a noble, honest, comfortable and sincere life.

they should give it to the ones in their region first

Buhari has no laudable achievements to his name

Buharist and Jihadists burn and cause violence everywhere they go

No to Jihadists

I would rather prefer the devil to the angel Buhari has never been
Re: Today's by brutef0rce101: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
What's the use buddy. You are descending to his level and will make you feel miserable like they always feel. You should have known. How would a normal human being wish death on another just because they have different opinion to his own. Don't go all out with them, except on an intellectual level. It gives them some kicks. Quote once or twice and put the brakes.

Bro, I am sorry. But sometimes one have to roll in the mud with people like that goat just to put them in there place. He has been cursing people with different opinion and talking trash for long. I have been watching him until his quote today.

Thanks bro.

6 Likes

Re: Today's by Pataki: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
So we will be conquering Imo and Ondo States respectively today.

Meanwhile, I heard with one ear, that Vice President Sambo avoided Channels TV yesterday evening. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Today's by MalcoImX: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Bro, I am sorry. But sometimes one have to roll in the mud with people like that goat just to put them in there place. He has been cursing people with different opinion and talking trash for long. I have been watching him until his quote today.

Thanks bro.
Don't just go there. Take your legs off the gas and see how confused they become.
Re: Today's by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
This thread is a disaster already, i think there is no point sharing pictures. You guys know what this thread is about yet you chose to mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Today's by scribble: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Thanks bro.

Thaank God u know you are sorry. Idiat.

Shameless buffoon.

Even if you use jetpack u can never ascend to my level

If Jonathan can be cursed by monkeys like you then Buhari can be maligned as well

What is good for goose is equally good for the losers
Re: Today's by Kororugged: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:

Shameless buffoon.

If Jonathan can be cursed by monkeys like you then Buhari can be maligned as well

Can you calm yourself down and dont derail the thread. Go and start your own thread if you want to bash Buhari.

we will meet you there.

1 Like

Re: Today's by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
brutef0rce101:
when I quoted ilugunboy and told him to ignore that troll,I thought you should have done the same. Now,look how you have messed the thread responding to the troll.

Smh

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Today's by scribble: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kororugged:

Can you calm yourself down and dont derail the thread. Go and start your own thread if you want to bash Buhari.

we will meet you there.

i've started several, pls check my profile and meet me there....

about this thread i had already said all i wanted to say, which is that i am convinced Buhari has health isssues and if care is not taken may not make it to May 29, even if elected, which is impossible (the if elected part)

but that kolomental that thinks he has monopoly on bruteforce started opening his dirty mouth and spewing garbage and pure nonsense

that is what derailed the thread

but i feel i have done my service for Nigeria this morning because GMB should be maligned, his threads should be derailed...

the same way he maligned the reputation of our country and derailed the destiny of this great country

THAT IS NOT CHANGE!!!! Mba we dont want...
Re: Today's by brutef0rce101: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:
[s][/s]

Lizard like you. Go and Die.

Wherever your mother is this Afolabi's abunna must be in her oral cavity for you to be so fascinated with the bobo

Shameless fool, you are only cursing the whole Doherty family. Deny till tomorrow, you have low self esteem hence you resort to denying your good self. Shame on you and the village who.re you call a mother.

3 Likes

Re: Today's by brutef0rce101: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
scribble:

Shameless buffoon.

[/s]

That post is not for you goat. Why would i be sorry to a shameless and curse fool like you, a lowlife that have lived a miserable life since ever stepping to this world. A man that was raised by a useless man, tutored by a village wh.ore, and who finally end up being a nuisance both online and offline. A cursed nonentity who even deny himself offline, it shows how useless your life is, I pity your siblings. They have enter one chance...

1 Like

Re: Today's by scribble: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=brutef0rce101 post=29722119]

Shameless fool, you are only cursing the whole Doherty family. Deny till tomorrow, you have low self esteem hence you resort to denying your good self. Shame on you and the village who.re you call a mother.[/quote

Hehehe

Doherty now abi...Afolabi Doherty or is it Fola Doherty

Please keep it coming

I actually prefer Doherty

hehehehe

clown

u need to stop....

i wont be surprised if you're oone of those clowns, im actually making money...

be careful...i am after all in control of the purse strings.
Re: Today's by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
This thread is a disaster already, i think there is no point sharing pictures. You guys know what this thread is about yet you chose to mess it up.

Nwannem, I'm still waiting for the pictures. I'm happy that the South East is part of this movement. Gradually, our people's mentality will be salvaged.
Re: Today's by brutef0rce101: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=scribble post=29722210][/quote]

You are filled with tears while i am laughing seriously here. You are just like one fool that claim to be a Billionaire here but was actually a houseboy. People like you make me laugh so hard, you come online to form what you are not just to massage your deflated ego. Your look alone can make one run for cover, Ahahahahahaha. Lwkmd oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Today's by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
kITATITA:

Nwannem, I'm still waiting for the pictures. I'm happy that the South East is part of this movement. Gradually, our people's mentality will be salvaged.
No problem, I will update pictures as soon as they start coming in
Re: Today's by Scatterboss(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

No problem, I will update pictures as soon as they start coming in

Can you open a new thread so we can enjoy the pics. The children of anger have derail this thread, they are sad and scared of the General.

Thanks dear.
Re: Today's by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Scatterboss:

Can you open a new thread so we can enjoy the pics. The children of anger have derail this thread, they are sad and scared of the General.

Thanks dear.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089152/owerri#29723084
Re: Today's by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Can the mods please close this thread. Ishilove please
Re: Today's by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
This quite shameful. The temptation to slam y'all with month long bans is almost overwhelming.

(1) (2) (3)

“am Better First Lady Than Michelle Obama” – Dame Patience / This Is What An APC Supporter Posted Same Time Last Year. / The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.