Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) (806 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) by kuipid(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2015
A furious fisherman tracked down and killed the 20ft crocodile that
ate his pregnant wife.
Demeteriya Nabwire went to search for firewood on the shores of
Nawaikoke in Uganda but villagers became worried when she didn't
return after several hours.
A search party was set up and they were horrified to find the pregnant
woman's slippers, bloody toes, fingers and a mobile phone at the spot
where she went missing.
It soon became apparent she had been eaten by a giant beast surfacing
from the river - the same 1,000kg creature had been blamed for the
deaths of six women and children who had disappeared in the past year.
So devastated husband Mubarak Batambuze of Kibuye village, went to the
local blacksmith and spent his savings on the sharpest spear possible.
He told Uganda daily newspaper New Vision: "I went to a blacksmith and
paid him sh20,000 (£4.65) so that he could make me a very sharp
spear."
Batambuze took his trusty new weapon down to the riverbank and managed
to find the 20ft beast near to where her remains were found last
Sunday.
The 56-year-old took his bloody revenge and hauled his catch up to the
shore with the help of five other fishermen.
He is now being hailed a hero by villagers for slaughtering the killer
croc, which has terrorised families for over a year.
A village spokesperson was also said to demand compensation from the
Ugandan Wildlife Authority for Batambuze's lost wife.
But officials said it's not part of their policy to pay out for people
killed by crocodiles and added they are currently capturing reptiles
and relocating them to another area. SEE piCs here - http://adenaij..in/2015/01/furious-fisherman-kills-20ft-crocodile.html ''''ANB is a new age blog that celebrates GOD, Love/Fasion, Juicy celebrity gist, inspiration,Weirdo and News Breakdown in Contemporary style!'''''
Re: Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) by ayogabriel: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2015
if alive, why was it tied up. *pensive
Re: Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
And, how is this a crime?
Re: Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) by Psalmwise(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let me tink my coment. Am coming
Re: Furious Fisherman Kills 20ft Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife (photos) by Psalmwise(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let me tink my coment
Let me tink my coment. Am coming

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens / Hiv-positive Student Who Filmed Unprotected Sexcapades, Gets 30 Years In Prison / Heavy Gunshot In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.