Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard (1108 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard by iwant2beheard: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2015
This is a true life story of a nairalander, and thousands of nairalanders have the same fate...

https://www.nairaland.com/2087778/federal-task-force-job-unofficially

Its about how politicians have once again used unemployed youths for their political ambitions ( in the form of federal taskforce recruitment), just last week, they passed a circular that it was no longer functioning and that we should all go for empowerment programs (how to make soaps, fufu, etc)

This is done after months of training under the sun

After spending so much on transport, etc

After missing out on other job opportunities...

Etc etc etc

I hereby challenge the youths, to unite together in one voice, and be heard...

Or we die in our usual silence.

All you have to do is let them know we are against oppression, and we deserve a better life...

Sign in the comment box below with the hash tag #I WANT TO BE HEARD

Let's throw aside our differences no, we can make a difference!

Our vote
Our voice!

#I WANT TO BE HEARD
Re: Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
go outside of nairaland....those idiotic politicians are not on nairaland....

go to any tv station nearest to u....u will be heard and even seen!!!!lols
Re: Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard by iwant2beheard: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
go outside of nairaland....those idiotic politicians are not on nairaland....

go to any tv station nearest to u....u will be heard and even seen!!!!lols
we need to unify together in one voice, so that we can be loud and clear, I am not the youths? And only 2 hands cannot make an ovation, please brothers and sisters, we really need to push our grievances out there, it can start here on nairaland...

#I WANT TO BE HEARD

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2015
iwant2beheard:
we need to unify together in one voice, so that we can be loud and clear, I am not the youths? And only 2 hands cannot make an ovation, please brothers and sisters, we really need to push our grievances out there, it can start here on nairaland...

#I WANT TO BE HEARD
cool....we are solidly behind you!!

i wanna be heard and seen!!

(1) (Reply)

My Social Experiment On Nairaland using a fake female account / ''nairaland Currently Offline'' ; What Happened Pls? - Some Mins Ago!!! / would you shoot ur best friend in the leg for $10million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.