Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice (841 Views)

Wanna Go To Ghana To Hustle, What Do U Guys Think Abt It / Do U Enjoy Flying? / Do U Think Anybody Will Be In Nigeria If Visa To Uk, America, Canada And Other E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2008
I need someone to help me out of this dilenma.I got admission to study management in janaury at hertfordshire university,regents college, Bournemouth university and at coventry university.the ratings usually puts bournemouth ahead of the other two but Coventry i think wldnt b bad too.I need those with first hand experience to let me knw if this ratings usually do count as i would put my prospects of getting a job in the uk and nigeria higher above any other factor after studying.I also just got called for oceanic medicals.Thanks as i anticipate to read from u guys
Re: Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice by onavae(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
an honest advice from someone studying in the uk presently.

do your oceanic medicals, pray hard, get and hold the job and stay in 9ja.

if however u decide to take the foolish step like i did, really the bottom line is the grade you get at graduation. if u graduate with a distinction from any uni, u stand a better chance than a merit graduate from any other uni.

but I assure u, you will not get a job in the uk that will pay you better than oceanic bank will give u, and based on the present situation of things in uk, with thousands of job cuts, credit crunch and economic reccession, oceanic remains your best bet, i assure u.

I dumped caverton marine to come here and now every day i wonder if i have not made the worst mistake of my life. the final decision is yours. be wise, stay home.
Re: Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice by adexchamp(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2008
grin :-XHmmm, A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Which Do U Think Is The Best Choice by RolandPet(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
just stay and work with oceanic here in naija?Uk is fuckt up now?
you can go for your MBA program online or at any of uni/business school here in naija.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have Contact Of Oman And Yemen Visa / American F1 Student VISA Question Pls? / Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.