Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

One Will Think I’m Selling Hard Drugs And Guns, With The Way People See My Busin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Will Think I’m Selling Hard Drugs And Guns, With The Way People See My Busin (573 Views)

DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" / "Nigerians Are Stupid To Think I’m Gay" – Bobrisky, The Nigerian Male Barbie / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Will Think I’m Selling Hard Drugs And Guns, With The Way People See My Busin by Adenugay(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/One-Will-Think-I%E2%80%99m-Selling-Hard-Drugs-Guns-With-The-Way-People-See-My-Business-Bisi-Ibidapo-Obe.jpg[/img]

One Will Think I’m Selling Hard Drugs and Guns, With The Way People See My Business-Bisi Ibidapo Obe

Nollywood actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe who has been off the scene for about two years now after her media drama with Dino Melaye says one of the few things she prays for this year, is to get married and settle down and also wish to have her own house. She also spoke about her s*x toy business which she opened not too long ago, saying it has been helping people’s s*xual needs including couples and wonder why people refer to her business like she deals with hard drugs and guns. Below is what she told The Sun;

What would you say was the highpoint for you in 2014?

That was when my daughter, my mum and I travelled to Lon­don, Canada and the United States of America. It was a great experience for me because despite the economic meltdown, God made it happen. Another highpoint was hearing someone call me mommy. My daughter was born two years ago, and I must confess, the joy of motherhood is paramount.

So what should we expect from you in 2015?

That one is between my God and I because I am a Christian. Though, I am not born again, I am a believer (laughter). How­ever, I pray that by God’s special grace, in this New Year, I will settle down, I will get married and have my own family. I will also build my own house. After all, I still stay in a rented apart­ment, but I know my God will do it for me. When and how He wants to do it, I don’t know but I know that He will surely do it in 2015. Also, my fans should watch out for my latest movie.

What inspired your opening a s*x toy shop?

First and foremost, let me correct you. I didn’t open a intimacy gadget shop; I just added it to what we do in the shop. We sell throw pillows, lingerie, perfumes, and body spray for adult and chil­dren of both sexes. The basic point is that it is not a strictly intimacy gadget shop. However, I see no big deal in running a intimacy gadget shop.

Who are your clients?

A lot of people patronise me. I have married people, young people and adults. Two weeks after the opening of the shop, a couple came requesting for a vibrator. The reason was that the husband wanted to travel abroad to study for a while. And it wasn’t that he didn’t trust his wife, they just wanted to have their own vibrator at home. I must say that Nigerians are not in tune with this business, unlike in the Western world where they see running a intimacy gadget shop as no big deal. I sell a lot of things here. It is not a must that you buy a vibrator because we have so many intimacy gadgets aside vibrators. I don’t want to mention names but a lot of big names in this country patronise us. The way people are taking it; one would think I am selling hard drugs and guns. ­

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/one-will-think-im-selling-hard-drugs-and-guns/

(1) (Reply)

Schwarzenegger Nominated For ‘worst Supporting Actor’ In The Expendables 3′ / Check Out Osita Iheme's Message To Political Twitter Freaks / OMG! Miss Universe Was Ydy & Nigeria Did Not Even Make It To The First Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.