Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Choir Members Hindering Church Growth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choir Members Hindering Church Growth (1516 Views)

Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) / The Stupid Things We Do That Hinder Church Growth / How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choir Members Hindering Church Growth by chinoify: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Today we'll be exposing another critical area the devil is indirectly gaining victory in the church of God. (Choir)
Ezekiel 28:13 You were in Eden,the garden of God;every precious stoneadorned you:carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,topaz, onyx and jasper,lapis lazuli, turquoiseand beryl.[a]Your settings and mountings[b]were made of gold;on the day you were created they were prepared.14 You were anointedas a guardian cherub,for so I ordained you.You were on the holy mount of God;you walked among the fiery stones.
These passages tells how God made Lucifer and equipped him as heavenly choir master. He became the ADC of God. The next to the heart of God because God loves to be praised. Pslam 22:3 But thouartholy,O thouthat inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Since the fall of Satan as recorded in Isiah 14:12-14. Satan has been trying to disconnect people from their God most especially choir members. John 10:10.
Each time the choir sings, Satan gets mad because they are occupying his position. So many people join choir with out understanding the ministry of singing. Joining choir goes beyond having a good voice. Do you understand the place of singing in the heart of God??.
I have realised that most people with good voice always fall a prey to the devil, either by joining cult, demonically possessed, or openly singing for the devil. Check out all the best secular musicians, they started well in the church. That is also where people unconsciously derived this phrase " this girl voice dey like mamiwater" a phrase used to magnify the sweet melody of a singer. Well I believe people using this phrase have never seen mamiwater, but how could they imagine her voice??.
In the continued fulfillment of John 10:10; that's why u hear some ugly stories of choir masters, lead vocalist etc. Members of the choir are also not left out. Infant the rising ones are the ones that are in different cult groups, sexual immorality is a norm, no body sees it as evil, when in some churches you can't lead song if you didn't visit choir master. I can't write enough about this topic on this platform, but I believe u all know where im driving to?
Beloved this is not to witchhunt anybody but to enlighten anybody who's reading this and belong to this category.
The choir stand is a very important ministry in the church of God as important as the word ministry. Choir members most stop hindering people's prayer to God because of immorality. I pray for every choir member reading this; that God will send a powerful wave of revival in your Choir in the name of Jesus. When we sing, God will once again be happy with us. Beloved with this light and understanding continually pray for your church choir. So that the church can move forward.
God bless his words in our heart and have a week filled with good and quality testimonies in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choir Members Hindering Church Growth by zyzxx(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
God help the choir in jesus name amen.
Re: Choir Members Hindering Church Growth by Nutase: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
cool
Re: Choir Members Hindering Church Growth by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nobody can hinder your prayer to GOD. When your way of life please GOD, you won't even have to call on GOD before he hears you. There are bad people in the church though but worship your GOD and don't allow people's bad habit discourage you from serving GOD! I've seen a lot in church. If it were an issue of fornication it would be better because JESUS cab easily deliver. But the case where the head of the church doesn't want your progress nko? My dear just take heart. The problem of the church is not fornicaton anymore. If it were, CHRIST would have dealt with it long since (as a lot of people are only addicted to it). But as it is, there is so much hatred in the church, so much that people who have this problem of fornication cannot even come out to say it. GOD is love. He cannot dwell where there is no love

(1) (Reply)

Its Official!!! Holy Ghost In Lagos! With Dr. Sign Fireman And Mike Francen / Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - The Church; A Solution Centre / Pastor Stands On Members' Backs Until Sermon Is Over: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.