Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Coming To Nigeria Without Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To Nigeria Without Visa? (675 Views)

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Nigeria Without Visa? by poca4real(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please house,kindly help to clarify this.A friend of mine is british born with British Passport and also Nigeria Passport.I think he does not need visa to travel from uk to nigeria with nigeria passport and he should be able to go back with his british passport?

Kindly help
Re: Coming To Nigeria Without Visa? by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
poca4real:
Please house,kindly help to clarify this.A friend of mine is british born with British Passport and also Nigeria Passport.I think he does not need visa to travel from uk to nigeria with nigeria passport and he should be able to go back with his british passport?

Kindly help

Yes, that is how its done.

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveller / 10 Expert Secrets For Travelling With Your Family / 5 Exciting Tourist Destinations Nigerians Can Visit Without A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.