Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of (2032 Views)

7 CRAZY Hilarious Things Adekunle Gold Did Before Fame / Hilarious Things That Happens When The Dj Plays Shakiti Bobo In The Club. / Nairaland Moderators Are Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just thought of this & it got me cracking grin

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of

1. Imagine a thread where nairalanders were asked to share their heartbreak experiences, only the mods won't share their heartbreak experience.. Are they allergic to heart break ? grin

2. They don't engage in e-fight because they know the best way to treat you when you rain curses on them. grin

3. They barely use their real pictures except for a few ones. Imagine a thread where all handsome/pretty nairalanders were asked to upload their pictures, only the moderator were left out grin

4. They barely create threads asking nairalanders to advise them on their relationships grin * wetin happen una no dey date ? *

5. The barely wraps around women probably because dey don't want to be castigated

6. They will rather die in silence than open a thread to profess their love for a lady.. Are they allergic to online dating ? Lwkmd grin

Pls Like And Share

Feel Free To Add Yours & Spread The Fun

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
- The create different accounts to say and spit bullshhit out of their mouth because they're forbidden to do so with their really accounts.

- They steal and modify important topics people didn't actually take serious when posted by ordinary members and forward it to front page.

- They copy and paste different kinds of useless topics from different kinds of useless blog... And push it straight to the front page.. So that seun will mark them Good in his register.

- They ban members who try to steal their online crush from them.

- They get jelox when they see and ordinary member flirting wif the cute damsels in the forum....
"They be like; Damn! ain't dat biatch aware that ama mod? I got the power... Why ain't she quoting my post?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Chrisx1x(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Uhmm.i no talk o
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by AdmiralISAAC(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
I see a vision....

This wil neva make FP grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
I won't comment yet. I'm very busy at the moment
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by englishmart(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Viewing this thread, englishmart(m), jboy73, Se.un(m), tosyne2much(m), Karleb(m)

Oga S.eun hope I'm safe sha ?
my guy, you are safe. Na we get am. grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
that awkward moment you type 'lol' but you aint even smiling. Let alone laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Heheheh lmao

Some will open alternative acct to bash other pple
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Viewing this thread, englishmart(m), jboy73, Seun(m), tosyne2much(m), Karleb(m)

Oga Seun hope I'm safe sha ?
lol,so Seun too views members topics
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Pheals(f): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Viewing this thread, englishmart(m), jboy73, Seun(m), tosyne2much(m), Karleb(m)

Oga Seun hope I'm safe sha ?
tosine u ar safe> u ar a popular guy out here!
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
#following
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:
- The create different accounts to say and spit bullshhit out of their mouth because they're forbidden to do so with their really accounts.

- They steal and modify important topics people didn't actually take serious when posted by and ordinary members and forward it to front page.

- They copy and paste different kinds of useless topics from different kinds of useless blog... And push it straight to the front page.. So that seun will mark them Good in his register.

- They ban members who try to steal their online crush from them.

- They get jelox when they see and ordinary member flirting wif the cute damsels in the forum....
"They be like; Damn! ain't dat biatch aware that ama mod? I got the power... Why ain't she quoting my post?"
true cheesy lol
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Japhet04:
true cheesy lol

Really...? HahahaHahaha sad
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pheals:
tosine u ar safe> u ar a popular guy out here!

In here
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by dechandel(f): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy
I have a question for you pls smiley
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Obinoscopy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Obinoscopy
I have a question for you pls smiley
You can ask smiley
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by daveP(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
(blows rusty flute used in silent suspense in those Livinus Nnochiri royal movies.)

i wish an idea can spark off from here right now. But seems backdoor is more appropriate for now, so to speak!

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by EmmGee: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
englishmart:
that awkward moment you type 'lol' but you aint even smiling. Let alone laughing

lol

tongue
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by dechandel(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
You can ask smiley
Good
The question is about your diary
Yea. I've become so glued to your diary ever since you mentioned my handle on it smiley
So this is the question.. When are you going to get to the name De.cha.ndel
Cause my eyes have been itching. The eyes just cant wait to see what you have to write about her.
Expecting your reply
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Obinoscopy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Good
The question is about your diary
Yea. I've become so glued to your diary ever since you mentioned my handle on it smiley
So this is the question.. When are you going to get to the name De.cha.ndel
Cause my eyes have been itching. The eyes just cant wait to see what you have to write about her.
Expecting your reply
That diary is deleted forever, never to be resurrected. I'm so so sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by dechandel(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
That diary is deleted forever, never to be resurrected. I'm so so sorry.
What shocked shocked
Why? What happened?
Not to be selfish here,but you should have just gotten to my name before you tossed it out cry
Why was the diary deleted?
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Obinoscopy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
What shocked shocked
Why? What happened?
Not to be selfish here,but you should have just gotten to my name before you tossed it out cry
Why was the diary deleted?
I'm so sorry Dechandel. I really am.

The reason why I deleted it? It's very personal smiley.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by dechandel(f): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I'm so sorry Dechan.del. I really am.

The reason why I deleted it? It's very personal smiley.
Its alright smiley
Its not like the diary was in anyway controversial.
Enjoyed the part of the beautiful girl that always sold you groundnut tongue
Sha its all good.
Take care
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Obinoscopy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Its alright smiley
Its not like the diary was in anyway controversial.
Enjoyed the part of the beautiful girl that always sold you groundnut tongue
Sha its all good.
Take care
lol, those are now in the past. I'm in a new chapter now. Take care too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Be Like say dem don Ban tosyne o grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland is not a dating site tho' there's a dating section among many other sections @ OP.
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by Pheals(f): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2015
jboy73:

In here
guy i mean he's safe wen ever he is out of nairaland !! Knw mod. Wil deal wit him
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Be Like say dem don Ban tosyne o grin
Me I be one man mopol grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by naijaboiy: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me I be one man mopol grin
Hope them no ban you? grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by chimerase2: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Moderators re spirits so de aint guilty of any of the above gringrin
Re: Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of by chimerase2: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
my guy, you are safe. Na we get am. grin
na we get here nothing de happen
E no fit do anytin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of 8 Months Old Pregnant Model Will Shock You / 2go App: How To Download, Open And Use A 2go Latest Account / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Skimpy Thong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.