Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta (3395 Views)

LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? / Lol...again Buhari Meets Empty Stadium At Warri APC Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gejs morale is so low, campaigning to a near empty stadium, heiyaaaa DIARIS GOD OOOO!!!!!!!

NB: Am neither PDP nor APC. Just stating an obvious fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Mogidi: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
I see desperation on APC as PDP lay siege on the SW, the rest of the SW states will fall like Ekiti and Ondo .

You can console yourself with the above title....ekpele!!

Is Buhari filling up stadiums?

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:
Gejs morale is so low, campaigning to a near empty stadium, heiyaaaa DIARIS GOD OOOO!!!!!!!

Would make more sense if you can show us some pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by orlaryhincah(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I see desperation on APC as PDP lay siege on the SW, the rest of the SW states will fall like Ekiti and Ondo .

Obvious u are consoling your soul grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I see desperation on APC as PDP lay siege on the SW. You can console yourself with the above title....ekpele!!

For your information I am neither an APC or PDP fan, just stating a fact. By the way may God give us a good and credible leader regardless of he is from APC or PDP, let's get the best and move this great nation forward. People.

#teamprogressivenigerians

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin grin Even after begging baba OBJ...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by orlaryhincah(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

For your information I am neither an APC or PDP fan, just stating a fact. By the way may God give us a good and credible leader regardless of he is from APC or PDP, let's get the best and move this great nation forward. People.

Bro come to think of it, does PDP has a Credible Leader?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by theV0ice: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
omenka:

for once they are afraid of uploading pics cheesy cheesy cheesy

did all their camera-phones go bad at the same time

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
omenka:

Will send more shortly.....

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Baawaa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
orlaryhincah:

NO

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
orlaryhincah:

None from the SW that I can easily recall....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by motherlode: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

none will but they will stand for progress and positive change
Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

Will send more shortly.....
Turn off the flash of the camera otherwise the pictures wouldn't be bright due to reflection.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Kennywills7(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
With dis
D show of desperation comes to mind
Apc should b ashame for promoting cheap propaganda
Shame on u op

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by ChinemeOkpan: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
I personally feel very very sorry for Jonathan

How art the mighty fallen

Even poor people are refusing to collect money from PDP to come to these rallies

The stadium is virtually empty.

Sad

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by sunkoye: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

bro...at this juncture of nigeria's brouhaha. ....it is more sinful and criminal to sit on the fence.

u need change sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by ikweremilitant: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

you are a bloody liar,and am sure u did nt make this comment when buhari met a zero crowd at awka and huridely left 4d igwes palace.hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by adaybayor(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol
Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
sunkoye:
bro...at this juncture of nigeria's brouhaha. ....it is more sinful and criminal to sit on the fence.

u need change sir.

Noted
Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
ikweremilitant:
you are a bloody liar,and am sure u did nt make this comment when buhari met a zero crowd at awka and huridely left 4d igwes palace.hypocrites

Not every rant deserves a response boy...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by ezugegere(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
The crowd in Abeokuta was more than what I saw at APC rally in Oweri today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
ezugegere:
The crowd in Abeokuta was more than what I saw at APC rally in Oweri today!

Maybe you're seeing with your osport!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by HzRF(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

See this e-idiots ooo

What I saw on nta
Wait and be ranting.. While pdp goes grassroots
U may think itz rubbish

D thing go clear for ur eyes like carnival
Cuz it will be

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
HzRF:

See this e-idiots ooo

What I saw on nta
Wait and be ranting.. While pdp goes grassroots
U may think itz rubbish

D thing go clear for ur eyes like carnival
Cuz it will be

How old are you boy From your gibberish I wonder why your kindergarten teacher let you out because that's where you belong. Go back to school and read queens premier or learn how to read and assimilate simple English construction when you are able to do that come back and post a comment!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by HzRF(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

How old are you boy From your gibberish I wonder why your kindergarten teacher let you out because that's where you belong. Go back to school and read queens premier or learn how to read and assimilate simple English construction when you are able to do that come back and post a comment!!!!!
Clap for urself
Dragging issue with u is like degrading myself

I know you are doing ur job

Once again Clap for urself
Feb14 will soon be here
Contracts expires

Hope ur bricklaying tools are still intact

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Adminisher: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is also not true. I am an APC supporter and I saw on TV a large crowd gathered to attend the campaign. There is nothing to be gained telling lies on both sides. I think the APC will win the state but the attendance at the PDP rally was not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
HzRF:

Clap for urself
Dragging issue with u is like degrading myself

I know you are doing ur job

Once again Clap for urself
Feb14 will soon be here
Contracts expires

Hope ur bricklaying tools are still intact

Are you so daft to read, who is dragging any issue with you? What issue by the way. The stadium was really empty FINITO!!!!!!!

Whether he makes it back to ASO rock or not is none of my business son! All I want is the best and most credible candidate out of PDP, APC or any other party that sincerely has the un diluted interest of Nigerians at heart to win. Should that be a problem to you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by baybeeboi: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
smoothsk:

from the time u created this thread it was 5:05pm and ur pictures says it was already night..or is Abeokuta now in China?
Stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by baybeeboi: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
foolish OP
na people like u go still get mind the call another person ''daft''
fööl

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by vision2050: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan is a bad disease, more deadlier than
anything. He had killed more human beings than
other diseases for the past 6 years
He has rendered more people homeless than
tsunami.
His government has stole more money than the
popular Oyenusi (popular thief)
He has given our economy unhealthy living.
Kaaiiii their is God oooo
Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi
Osinbajo for immediate solution and change.
The wind of Change will continue to blow.
Click like if you believe the above assertion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
baybeeboi:

from the time u created this thread it was 5:05pm and ur pictures says it was already night..or is Abeokuta now in China?
Stop fooling yourself

SMH!!!! Oversabi dey worry u, probably too much CSI wey u dey watch...........it looks dark because of the flash against the brightness of the TV, where the hell are these kids crawling out from....

No wonder clueless leaders having clueless followers.........you guys are taking this way too personal.

(1) (Reply)

My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide / See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.