Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? (2037 Views)

Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) / The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases / Optometrists Advise Women Against Indiscriminate Use Of Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello ladies in the house, please i am about to graduate from university and my thesis topic was (why do brown women put on artificial hair)?
please specify and be real, Because your answers and opinion means a lot to me thanx.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by ireneony(f): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
Hello ladies in the how, pease i am about to graduate from university and my thesis topic was (why do brown women put on artificial hair)?
please specify and be real, Because your answers and opinion means a lot to me thanx.
say that to your how
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Chizzy20(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bros it should b why Black women nt Brown.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
Is your skin black? and who told you that you are black?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
our sisters do suffer from a lack of understanding and an identity crisis. We have to keep reminding them that beauty is natural and not given
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
say that to your how
pardon ?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
your hair look beautiful and natural, keep it up. fake hair damage your brain, mostly is cancerous.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
say that to your how
fixed, thanx
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Chizzy20(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
Is your skin black? and who told you that you are black?
even if a woman is light skinned or dark so far she is frm Africa, she will b termed as a black woman.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Chizzy20(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
your hair look beautiful and natural, keep it up. fake hair damage your brain, mostly is cancerous.
lolz tanx.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
even if a woman is light skinned or dark so far she is frm Africa, she will b termed as a black woman.
That is not true, it's pink people ideology. know human being is white or black.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
brown women? op, what's your business with that?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
brown women? op, what's your business with that?
My business is, i haven't seen black person since i was born.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
As per what? you are black! like really black!, so answer my question, what's your business with brown girls on weaves?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Chizzy20(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
That is not true, it's pink people ideology. know human being is white or black.
lolz which one is pink pple again.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:

You need to move around more.

I guess its because women always feel they need to look more beautiful than they already are. Its natural for women to be their best critic and anything that attracts the opposite sex or can be used to oppress their female counterparts is allowed. Its quite similar to a guy wearning Italian shoes when he can easily wear made in aba shoes instead. Capish?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
As per what? you are black! like really black!, so answer my question, what's your business with brown girls on weaves?
Who made you black? where is it in the history of man you heard about black person or white? to the topic,
Black woman is the key she is the goddess if she does know thyself then she will hate herself think she is inferior trying to be like other races and destroy the black community this is what is happening now ! Black woman you are the key open your eyes and mind your spiritual eyes and mind let everything go read on your African history and bring your families together . Also get yourself together too. Know thyself !he topic,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz which one is pink pple again.
Pink people are those you call white ( pure)
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
Who made you black? where is it in the history of man you heard about black person or white? to the topic,
Black woman is the key she is the goddess if she does know thyself then she will hate herself think she is inferior trying to be like other races and destroy the black community this is what is happening now ! Black woman you are the key open your eyes and mind your spiritual eyes and mind let everything go read on your African history and bring your families together . Also get yourself together too. Know thyself !he topic,
i no understand you
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

You need to move around more.

I guess its because women always feel they need to look more beautiful than they already are. Its natural for women to be their best critic and anything that attracts the opposite sex or can be used to oppress their female counterparts is allowed. Its quite similar to a guy wearning Italian shoes when he can easily wear made in aba shoes instead. Capish?
DId you just say opposite sex? you can make a research if guys like ladies that put on fake hair. 80% of guys hate girls with fake hair.
Shoe is a material, hair is not.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
i no understand you
wetin u no understand?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
i no understand you
Be yourself, don't imitate your pink counterpart by putting on their hair.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
We need to make a distinction of who we are as a people in order to set ourselves apart from the rest, afros, braids, and dreads separate us from other races. beauty products are made to enhance your natural beauty not completely change your identity smh... if girls want to wear weave at least get some that looks like your natural hair.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
Be yourself, don't imitate your pink counterpart by putting on their hair.
Oh please! shoo off with the wind tongue, do you even have an idea that those pink abi na white counterparts you worship, put on fake hair too, huh? do you even know that? undecided, they put clips-on, on their hair to make it longer, so shut up and stop talking trash about brown/black women putting on weaves
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Oh please! shoo off with the wind tongue, do you even have an idea that those pink abi na white counterparts you worship, put on fake hair too, huh? do you even know that? undecided, they put clips-on, on their hair to make it longer, so shut up and stop talking trash about brown/black women putting on weaves
Oh, it has now become insult huh? have you seen them put on Chinese or Afro hair? you are running away from the truth. I pity your brain.
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by hahn(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
DId you just say opposite sex? you can make a research if guys like ladies that put on fake hair. 80% of guys hate girls with fake hair.
Shoe is a material, hair is not.

How many bald headed or low cut girls have YOU dated? I'm sure even your mom uses attachments and for your information white ladies also use attachments. They all need to look good. Some hairs are also made of synthetic materials so if its ok for a guy to wear the carcass of a snake, crocodile etc then ladies can also choose to wear what suits them.

About men not liking girls with fake hair, they obviously haven't met a lady with virgin hair
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

How many bald headed or low cut girls have YOU dated? I'm sure even your mom uses attachments and for your information white ladies also use attachments. They all need to look good. Some hairs are also made of synthetic materials so if its ok for a guy to wear the carcass of a snake, crocodile etc then ladies can also choose to wear what suits them.

About men not liking girls with fake hair, they obviously haven't met a lady with virgin hair
My family are natural. I am against fake hair because it makes girls look ugly, moreover it distroys their scar and courses more damages to their brain
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by hahn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
My family are natural. I am against fake hair because it makes girls look ugly, moreover it distroys their scar and courses more damages to their brain

Good for your family. I'm sure none of the females in your family apply make-up as well.

Where do you live? You sound like you're surrounded by a lot of razz girls
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

Good for your family. I'm sure none of the females in your family apply make-up as well.

Where do you live? You sound like you're surrounded by a lot of razz girls
LOL, no. I live in an area of natural living beings
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
LOL, no. I live in an area of natural living beings

Where the hell is that? Sereneia?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by golddust6000(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

Where the hell is that? Sereneia?
That is my privacy dude.Are you working for the CIA?
Re: Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? by hahn(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
golddust6000:
That is my privacy dude.Are you working for the CIA?

I don't need to be CIA to investigate you bro. An OPC member is enough tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Shoes And Bags For Sale / How To Style Your Pink, Silver & Blue Weaves. / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.