Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto (568 Views)

Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) / FAKE Pictures Of The CALABAR BOMBINGS Being Spread On Social Media / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto by naijafemme: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
The pen they say is mightier than a sword.

Can we all just stop for a minute and grab hold of this one chance to hold up a mirror to the faces of all politicians irrespective of party.

Please ask them using all channels Twitter, Facebook, Newspaper adverts, Media houses, Bloggers,Their children's weddings, on their campaign tours, Churches, Mosques, Markets etc

#Showusyourmanifesto - what are your goals and plans for Nigeria in the next four years and detailed policies and actions needed to achieve them, so that during the course of the next four years I can boldly call you out if you are not performing or stray from what you have clearly stated you will do. That my people is accountability, that is voting Democratically.

I just want to vote for someone who says "Let there be light and there was light".

2 Likes

Re: Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto by masseratti: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
E no need,fg is in control of the Army and by extension GMB secondary school,they have the records,they should prove it to us if he doesn't have school leaving certificate we will change change our minds.
Re: Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto by naijafemme: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
masseratti:
E no need,fg is in control of the Army and by extension GMB secondary school,they have the records,they should prove it to us if he doesn't have school leaving certificate we will change change our minds.

Guess you must have posted on the wrong thread.

Be that as it may, this is Buhari's fourth time so that excuse is pretty lame. Can we stop letting them distract us with petty issues and ask them this very important question which will affect our lives and that of our children yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto by naijafemme: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Can someone please confirm if there will be a Presidential debate. We need to ask them this question.
Re: Please Spread On Twitter #showusyourmanifesto by naijafemme: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Really shows where our priorities lie. When braless Tiwa savage thread can make front page and this doesn't. Not even a comment. Guess I should follow a Hollywood celebrity on twitter as they are more concerned about Nigeria than Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Caption the reaction on This Picture lol***** / Nigeria 2015: I’ll Support The Best Candidate Irrespective Of Party - Obasanjo / Obasanjo Questions Jonathan In Latest Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.