Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party (1289 Views)

Buhari, You Are A Failure, Nigerians To Reject PDP And APC – Islamic Scholar / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by voiceofnigeria(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
As February 2015 general elections approaches fast, Venerable Felix Okonkwo, a cleric of the Anglican Communion in Delta state, has warned Christians to be suspicious of the opposition All Progressive Congress (APC) saying it is an “Islamic party” with fanaticism as its mantra.

Okowa_udughan
Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and Ifeanyi Okowa during the service.

Ven. Okonkwo, who is also the governorship aspirant of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State, said this in his address during a special thanksgiving service in honour of Ifeanyi Okowa.

He told the audience: “As Christians we have a right to our faith, Nigeria belongs to all of us. If you look at the party, you will agree with me that it is out to promote and propagate the ideas of Islamism. We cannot support such a party. If you go through APC you will know that they have nothing good for this country. Their business is to kill and destroy.”

Okonkwo appealed to the congregation which comprised the incumbent Governor of the Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan, to be watchful so that the APC won’t be successful in its attempt to set Islamic program on Nigerians.

The cleric, who is the Vicar-in-Charge of St. Phillips Anglican Church, Asaba, venue of the service, asked for understanding and forgiveness by all within the fold of the PDP in state so that they can put up a combined front during the February polls.

Okonkwo then pleaded Governor Uduaghan to fund the church in implementation some of its developments, the governor in turn announced a donation of N10 million towards the completion of a building project within the church grounds.

Delta State is a main stranglehold of the ruling PDP in Nigeria’s oil-rich Niger Delta, the home state of the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian, whose most prominent combatant in the presidential battle is a Northern Muslim, General Mohammadu Buhari of the opposition APC.

SOURCE: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2015/01/cleric-receives-n10m-donation-after.html

Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by Baawaa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truly,money was shared that day,look at that thief in white attire with his bad set of teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by Mogidi: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baawaa:
Truly,money was shared that day,look at that thief in white attire with his [size=15pt]bad set of teeth[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talking of teeth, here are some sets of gnashers that would nauseate the cheapest runs babe in unilag.

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by Skako(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
See him teeth like roasted he goat

na money go kill some pastors
and private jet
bull shit
Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
see teeth cheesy like Baraka (mortal kombat)!!
Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by lacasa: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wat an eediotic pastor he is

And a useless delta governor to top it off

Sai Buhari

Sai ApC
Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by Jorussia(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
If this preacher truly made does those remarks, I strongly condemn it as a practising Christian. Is he now trying to tell us that there are no Muslims in PDP?Over zealous and corrupt pastors should be checked from making provoking statements. I am a Niger deltan from Edo state, come Feb i will vote buhari, just because all attempts by PDP to tagg him an extremist have been found to be untrue,i just found at today that buharis last child got married to a Christian, his driver for over 20 years as well as,his cook is a Christian, how is he now an Islamist extremist?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party by HzRF(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Talking of teeth, here are some sets of gnashers that would nauseate the cheapest runs babe in unilag.

Enjoy!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Kastina / Defence HQ Shares Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga / Why Obasanjo Does Not Want 2nd Term For Jonathan – Ewegbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.