Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Champions League Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Draws (2118 Views)

Champions League/Europa League Draws / UEFA Champions League Draws - Do Ur Pairing. / Uefa Champions League Draws Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Draws by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
the excitement is up again.
eagerly looking forward to the games.
All the fixtures but would especially love to see the Man U VS Inter game
Re: Champions League Draws by chamotex(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
No shakings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Would have loved to get those Nazi Cunts (Bayern)
Re: Champions League Draws by dayokanu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2008
OMG just woke up now.

Those English teams rigged it How could they have possibly escaped us.

Bayern should withdraw from this tournament we cant be playing when it is not fair.

I wanted those EPL teams and they have bribed their way to escape Bayern.

Why are they all scared of Bayern? We are Human now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Champions League Draws by bgees(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2008
i am happy inter milan drew man utd. i hope they knock united out.

rafa 's knowledge will see us through. prior to the draws, xabi alonso said he wanted real madrid

i dont see arsenal going through. chelsea will surely get spanked be juve. chelini will eat drogba just like skrtel did.
Re: Champions League Draws by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
i am happy inter milan drew man utd. i hope they knock united out.

rafa 's knowledge will see us through. prior to the draws, xabi alonso said he wanted real madrid

i don't see arsenal going through. chelsea will surely get spanked be juve. chelini will eat drogba just like skrtel did.
nonsence!!

OMG just woke up now.

Bayern should withdraw from this tournament we can't be playing when it is not fair.

Why are they all scared of Bayern? We are Human now
ode. UEFA handed 3 Italian teams to EPL teams and u think its not a fair draw till they give u one of the english teams.
u guys got the easiest draw so tell me whos been doing the bribing
Re: Champions League Draws by bgees(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
@tkb417,

u think it won't happen?
Re: Champions League Draws by tkb417(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
@tkb417,

u think it won't happen?
all of us crashing except Liverpool? nah!! it cant happen
UTD and Inter will be tough but we'll scale tru
i expect Chelsea n Liverpool to go tru too.

If Arsenal play well, they'll do a double over Roma but if they mess up, they will be roasted
Re: Champions League Draws by nyabinghi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Inter will never eliminate United even if they have messi and Torress/Eto'o in their attack. Mourinho's inter was defeated by some small teams a la panathinaikos,werder bremen ans was even lucky to survive anorthosis in cyprus. Mourinho will eat sand this time around.
Re: Champions League Draws by dayokanu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2008
I think Liverpool would eliminate RMadrid.

But Arsenal vs Roma? Both of them love to attack like theres no tomorrow. I think Wenger would look down on Roma given the way Man Utd has played them in the past. I forsee a scored draw at the Emirate. I tip Roma to shock Assanal

Juve and Chelsea 2 very unpredictable teams who play according to their moods on the matchday.

Chelsea loads of experienced veterans and Juve a mixture of veterans Buffon, Del piero, Nedved with youngsters Chieini, Marchisio, . Too close to call though I would want Juventus to win

Man Utd Inter. Man Utd might look perilious now but if their is any coach in the CL who can unnerve Fergie, Its Mouthrinho. He has done it with modest Porto, He did it with Chelsea He can do it again.
I am supporting Inter Milan here.

Bayern vs Lisbon. Dont even go there.
Re: Champions League Draws by bgees(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2008
of all the draws, the chelsea vs juventus match is the most predictable. juventus will win.
Re: Champions League Draws by nyabinghi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Dayokanu,
I will lick ur dirty asshole if Inter survives United. United has the best home record in recent times at OT while Inter's home record against English teams is appalling. United to win home and away.
Q-finalists:
barcelona
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Villareal
Sporting Lisbon
Porto
Athletico
Re: Champions League Draws by A40(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2008
dayokanu:

Bayern should withdraw from this tournament we can't be playing when it is not fair.

Why are they all scared of Bayern? We are Human now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Why your mouth dey draw like okro soup Bros so because you guys where drawn with walkover like Sporting Lisbon we won't hear word abi!! don't worry if you dodge English teams now you would definitely meet them in the latter stages

Man Utd vs Inter that has to be the most mouth-watering tie and i fancy Utd going through Mourinho does not have the same quality of personnel he had at Chelsea

Chelsea would also struggle against Juve that tie is 50-50 i am sure Ranieri would have something to prove against his old club.Those guys at Uefa are drama-kings they do this on purpose!!

Arsenal should beat Roma home and away if we play to our best we got a very good draw and if we don't under-rate those lads we would be through to the quarters

Liverpool is thrashing Madrid!!
Re: Champions League Draws by Sauron1: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2008
dayokanu:

OMG just woke up now.

This idiot just love opening his mouth without any reason.

EPL teams bribed their way to escape a Bayern who are no longer European giants??
Did EPL teams choose the draw themselves or are your brain cells running on adulterated fuel??
How spastic can a man get?? It is k'inda accepted when short people are daft. . . .but an AFRICAN Crouch like u?? It is outrageous!!!

What is to say Sporting Lisbon won't beat Bayern Munich??
Re: Champions League Draws by Cristalz(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
JEEZ. . .whatever crime did the English teams commit? Absolutely zero favors here. Honestly DK, you've got to be partially blind to say we did any bribing here. . .you guys got Sporting and you talk of us bribing tongue grin

So Mourinho returns to England since his sack, and in a competitive fashion too. And against the man hez rumored to be succeeding. This will be one explosive game, especially with guys like Muntari, Crespo, Figo, Vieira. . .come to think of it, most of their players are not even Italians.
South Americans, Africans. . .best breed of tough, resilient players.

Mourinho may not have the kind of talent he had at Chelsea, but hez got vast experience at his disposal here. Rugged, experienced players. They will so adapt to his equally rugged style of play. The fact that his team lost to some smaller teams recently doesn't mean jack here o. . .it shouldn't be a yardstick in any way at all. They will definitely come out blazing.

Two of the best managers. . .if anyone can beat either of them in the UCL, its themselves grin

Arsenal - Roma . . .Arses don't embarrass us by losing o. We've got Roma as our regular customer. I think the Gunners' defense will finally split wide open this time grin Totti will see to that.

Chelsea - Juve. . .probably a draw. Two teams kicking each other to death on the pitch. . .lots of cards. . .fights. . .lol.

Liverpool - Madrid is the match I'm really eager to see. It should be quite explosive. The Scousers are usually on fire in the UCL so they're probably gon' win this. Draw away, win at Anfield.

Bayern will take care of Sporting, but they are getting kicked out in the Semis grin

February seems so far away sad Wish it was next month.
Re: Champions League Draws by kaypumpin2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

This idiot just love opening his mouth without any reason.

EPL teams bribed their way to escape a Bayern who are no longer European giants??
Did EPL teams choose the draw themselves or are your brain cells running on adulterated fuel??
How spastic can a man get?? It is k'inda accepted when short people are daft. . . .but an AFRICAN Crouch like u?? It is outrageous!!!

What is to say Sporting Lisbon won't beat Bayern Munich??

Jesus laughed! grin
Re: Champions League Draws by ogazi007(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2008
why not barca vs chelsea.i hope they will be able to defeat juventus and jam barca in the quarterfinals.
Re: Champions League Draws by Sauron1: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
Cristalz:

So Mourinho returns to England since his sack, and in a competitive fashion too. And against the man hez rumored to be succeeding. This will be one explosive game, especially with guys like Muntari, Crespo, Figo, Vieira.  .  .come to think of it, most of their players are not even Italians.
South Americans, Africans.  .  .best breed of tough, resilient players.

We have the best forward line in Europe. . . . . .By February, all our strikers would be firing!!!!
The HOLY TRINITY plus Berbatov?? U can't go wrong with those.
United are well-equipped to beat Jose HOME and AWAY.
Our defence/midfield and attack is better than Inter's.

Mourinho praised Fergie in his interview after the draw. . . . .He said UNITED ARE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE.

Mourinho may not have the kind of talent he had at Chelsea, but hez got vast experience at his disposal here. Rugged, experienced players. They will so adapt to his equally rugged style of play. The fact that his team lost to some smaller teams recently doesn't mean jack here o.  .  .it shouldn't be a yardstick in any way at all. They will definitely come out blazing.

So would United come blazing!!!!  One thing about the new United team is we now know how to defend.
Our records speak for itself and OT is a fortress when it comes to BIG GAMES.
Don't be surprised if Inter fail to score after 180 mins.

Two of the best managers.  .  .if anyone can beat either of them in the UCL, its themselves grin

Barca are the favourites but UNITED is the only team in Europe that can beat Barcelona. They are United's babies.
Moderazza, trust me. . . . . . .We shall ace this one.
I am happy with this draw. Teams like Athletico Madrid & Panathanikos scare me shitless.
Re: Champions League Draws by mukina2: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
Cristalz:

Two of the best managers. . .if anyone can beat either of them in the UCL, its themselves grin

Arsenal - Roma . . .Arses don't embarrass us by losing o. We've got Roma as our regular customer. I think the Gunners' defense will finally split wide open this time grin Totti will see to that

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap tongue

what about yours? grin if you think fergie will win maureen dream again grin, it wont happen, maureen will return to England and win you guys.
talk about yours, we can handle our biz just fine tongue
Re: Champions League Draws by allboyz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
With the return of RUUD BOY to ENGLAND against the anfield giants, na die be that o0o0 for L'pool.

ARS wil scale tru

MAN U - No way, Mourinho still dey vex with dem ESP wit CR7
CHEL will not even goa a goal against JUVE, No way for CHELSEA

From EPL, Only ARS will gio tru and histroy would be made grin grin
Re: Champions League Draws by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2008
Ruud is out for the season
Re: Champions League Draws by bosunk: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2008
WHO those bollock talking man u is the only team that can beat barca now,let me tell u all epl teams were praying not to meet barca including that defencive minded manu my ass.BARCA will trash every epl team this season,bee ni mo wii grin grin.i was praying for one of those epl teams, to show my talent,but uefa could only give me lyon to contend with i am dissappionted in angry,but i hope an epl team will come,come the Qfinal clash and i want manu that time grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Draws by mykali(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2008
y'all just seem to write chelsea off against juventus . . sad

for what reason? chelsea will self-service juve's arse. the old lady of turin will be thought her final straff lessons b4 retirement . . . grin
Re: Champions League Draws by lalaboi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
juventus for sure will not be easy!
they have got amauri (another drogba)
evergreen del piero!!
ex world's best, Buffon!

e no go easy at all. but we have to beat the best of the best to win the CL.
it will happen! maybe with a lirrru bit of luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL: Marseille Vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On February 22 2012 / Uefa Champions League Quarterfinals Draw: Chelsea Meet Man Utd, Barca Vs Shaktar / Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.