Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Eat To Live Long 2 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Eat To Live Long 2 (872 Views)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / 5 Wonderful Foods You Should Eat To Get Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat To Live Long 2 by gatiano(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is a clip about what to eat to live a very long, comfortable and healthy life. It will make us live longer than expected. When we feed our babies and children the correct food and how to eat them, you will never have problems with their physical and their mental health. Plus the video, there are two volumes of book called "How to eat to live long 1 & 2" written by Elijah Muhammad. It is free online to read. In my own words, When you begin to eat as described in the book or try to (its a little difficult but i try), You will surely survive the tribulations (i'm not and never dogmatic).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIqIyv_CGw

enjoy!
Re: How To Eat To Live Long 2 by johnw74: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
I didn't watch the video because I like meat.

When meat is cooked I cut most of the fat from it so as not to consume too much saturated fat.

I can eat a lot of the good fats - omega3 fats like what is in fish, mono saturated fats and polyunsaturated fats etc.
I don't eat much fish so I take one fish oil capsule a day.

I also don't eat a lot of sugar.

I have heart disease that's why I watch my diet a little.
Re: How To Eat To Live Long 2 by gatiano(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
It may be very difficult to stop eating meat straight on, i myself, i'm trying hard to stop eating meat. however cutting it down is easy, start by stop eating them everyday. from seven times a week, reduce it to four or five times a week for a 1 to 2 months. and stop the swine or pork altogether. You may eat smaller fishes and don't eat sea scavengers like prawns, crabs and lobsters.

stop or better reduce your medications as you work to reduce food consumption, a reduce sugar intake is excellent, better if the brown sugar and best with honey (i still eat sweet things occasionally with sugar).
If you begin to reduce your food intake starting from 12 hours apart from every meal for two weeks from now to eating just 1 meal a day from between 4 pm and 7 pm (hard for a start, and a little sick but adjustments will begin sooner). after 2 months, you will never tell anybody that you have heart conditions because you won't and the catch is you won't spend 1 naira, you would end up saving more money. all it takes is read a book about how Africans/black people ate before 6000 years ago.
johnw74:
I didn't watch the video because I like meat.

When meat is cooked I cut most of the fat from it so as not to consume too much saturated fat.

I can eat a lot of the good fats - omega3 fats like what is in fish, mono saturated fats and polyunsaturated fats etc.
I don't eat much fish so I take one fish oil capsule a day.

I also don't eat a lot of sugar.

I have heart disease that's why I watch my diet a little.

(1) (Reply)

Making Of The Chef By "Power Oil" / Executive 3bedroom Duplex To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 (LHS) Pictures. / What's Your Brand Of Portable/bottled Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.