Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Trading Forex the Right Way - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Trading Forex the Right Way (7070 Views)

Forex--the Best Tool To Trade The Forex Market Accurately! / Forex----the Best Forex Software With A Lifetime Profitability! / Forex,the Smart Way To Make Daily Income! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2008
Hello Nairanders,

Preambles

I once read in the Bible that people perish for lack of knowledge. The Bible also let us understand in the book of proverbs that we should seek for wisdom and understanding in all we do.

What i have come to understand over the years is that many people want to be spoon fed and never ready to give what it takes to achieve their goal in life.

The secret to success in life is information. It is what you know that will liberate you or keep you in bondage. the difference between a rich man and a poor man is not really in the money they have but is based on the information at their disposal.

So my friends, the only way you can be succesful in whatever you do is to seek information on how to get the best from it. And to do this, you must either buy the information or search for it.

Enough of these rhetorical,historical and ecclessiastical mumbo jumbo and lets get down to the basis.

TRADING FOREX THE RIGHT WAY

Here i will simply educate you on why many people fail in Forex trading.

1. Lack of proper self training: No matter how much you pay to learn Forex trading, you can't make it if you don't dedicate time for research and self education. I spent days non stop googleing many phrases that points to profitable forex trading.

2. Lack of proper demo trading: Here is a major reason why many people fail and many Nigerians fall prey to this due to the greed enbeded in our genes. You are not surppose to trade live until you have demo traded by opening a virtual account of exactly the amount you wish to start with, make a profit of 300% on it, close the account and do this three times. Then go live. No matter how long it takes you to achieve this, don't go live.

3. Lack of proper trading system: Mnay people talk about using software to trade and i laugh over this. You can't get anywhere by using a software to trade as you will get burnt in the long run. You must as a matter of fact develop a trading system based on combining the right technical indicators and not overlooking fundamental factors like economic news. You can get a daily news release schedule from www.forexfactory.com

4. Using the wrong timeframe:: This is another area where even good traders fail. Many people scalp the market and the bad news is that you can never make it in forex scalping as this is far too dangereous and can wipe out your account in a flash. Some people use a very low time frame to place trades but in my own opinion which  i believe is a trusted one, i would advice that you make your entry with the 1hr chart(minimum) and take profit with the 4hr chart not overlooking the daily chart to know the main trend for the day.  And not knowing the trend is like gambling with your money. the trend they say is your friend.

5. Lack of Proper money management: This is where even professionals fail. I have burnt off over $1600 in just three days using a very terrible money management skill. Infact the only criterium that ensures you survive in forex trading is money management  I can't elucidiate on this here so go google it and read all you can about money management.

6. Trust not in your own understanding and believe in God to guide you: I can't stess this too much, we all know too well never to trust in man's wisdom(ours inclusive)

Thanks

Toks

1 Like

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2008
Good day everyone,

Today i want to educate people on lot size in forex and i will be very informal about it for ease of understanding.

LOT SIZE

Think about it this way: An aboki in bereau de change has N1,000,000 and he decides to buy 1000dollars. This means he will be using N100,000 to buy it (lets assume a dollar is N100)

Now simple mathmatics shows us that he ony used 10% of his money to trade. Now if a dollar increases in value a day or two after with say 20naira (in forex, an increase or decrease in currency value is called pips) it means this trader makes 20naira on each dollar he purchased the previous day making a profit of N20,000 in just one single transaction.

This is forex in a lay man understanding and the fraction of capital used to trade is the lot size.

Now lets assume it turns the other way and a dollar becomes N80, this means he loses N20,000.

So the lot size you place will determine the magnitude of your profit and loss.

HOW TO PLACE LOT SIZE IN FOREX

This is a very vital and a great determinant in how far you go in forex trading. If you have say 500usd to trade, you should place a maximum of 0.02 lot size combined which means you can open 2pairs with 0.01lot size each.

This gives you peace of mind and evn if you lose 50pips on each, you are only losing 10usd of ur trading capital.

So guys take it slow and steady, place a small lot size and as your trading capital increases. you can increase your lot size in this manner

Trading capital       Total Lot size per trade

500usd                             0.02
1000usd                           0.04
1500usd                           0.1(0.05 on each)
2000usd                           0.2
5000usd                           0.4
10,000usd and more        0.5 to 1standard lot

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
Good day to you all,

Today lets talk about using Mt4 platform. The platform is very friendly and very trickish too. Sometimes i think the guys who designed it are from another planet. So technical and out of this world. i love this platform so much and it will make you enjoy forex trading.

First let me explain to you that for you to trade forex online, you need a broker. There are many brokers and we shall discuss that later. Now these brokers offer different platforms you can trade on but the one i strongly recommend is the mt4 plarfoem.

I know you are expecting me to enumerate on how to use the platform. No way!

I have found a very educative link on how to use the Mt4platform to trade for maximum profits and i believe this will come in handy for most of my online students who always ask me to teach them how to use the mt4 and also for intending trainees in forex trading.

This is the link and if for any reason the link is not properly displayed,them i will give it to you in the chat room.

Click this link to learn about how mt4 latform works  http://www.metatrader.info/book/print/27

Sray blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Eku odun keresi, odun ayabo fun gbogbo wa o ni oruko Jesu. (Merry Christmas and a pipsfull new year) AMEN

Hope you all had a swell time yesterday. Actually i came across forex trading business about 2 years ago but never tried it until early this year.

I have seen the bad side and the good side and after thourough self examination, i found out that greed is the number factor for failure in the business.

The truth is that with just 200usd start up capital, you can conviniently make 20usd daily with a very strict money management. Now if we are patient enough, this account balance will grow to 540usd in a month.

If you continue in like manner, you will get 880usd at the end of second month. Now with the power of compounding interest, lets take a look at this analysis taking the worst case scenario of the average daily profits you can make and leaving out two days each month assuming you did not trade pn those days.

[b]Initial Deposit  ----200USD    Using a Broker that allows micro account, stating with a total of  0.03 lots and targeting 150pips per day (i.e 50pips on 3 open trades)

Month          lot size                            daily average profit                     Monthly Balance

January           0.01 x 3                        15usd  x 20days                          500usd (initial deposit + 300usd profit)
Feb                 0.02 x 3                         30usd  x 20days                         1100usd
March            0.03 x 3                         45 usd  x 20days                         2000usd
April              0.04 x 3                          60usd  x 20days                         3200usd
May               0.05 x 3                         75usd  x 20days                          4,700usd
June              0.1 x 3                           150usd  x 20days                        7,700usd
July                0.2 x 3                           300usd x 20days                         13,700usd
August          0.3  x 3                          450usd x 20days                         22,700usd
September    0.4 x 3                           600usd x 20days                         34,700usd
October          0.5 x 3                          750usd x 20days                         49,700usd
November        0.6 x 3                        900usd x 20days                          67,700usd
December        0.7 x 3                        1050usd x 20days                        88,700usd[/b]

Imagine turning a miserable 200usd into over 88,000usd in just one year. Think about doing this four three years and tell me how this will not affect your fortune.

Many seasoned trades will know that my analysis is a very conservative one knowing how much they can really make in forex daily with 1000usd balance, But lets just immagine for a second that we discipline oursekves to make sequential profits month after month.

So the summary is that we all should pray to BAba God to help us fight greed and understand that Forex is not a get rich quick business but a gradual way of buillding fortunes.

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2008
Hello every one,

I hope everyone who intends to start forex trading have been benefiting from this free tit bits many people pay thousands of naira to get.

Today we shall discuss briefly on trading with indicators.

Trading with Forex indicators

Many people look at forex chart and they wonder what magic is going on. they see some movements up and down, sometimes side ways and they just get so confused and wonder if they will ever understand these currency movements.

The good news is that these movements are very easy to predict. The tools that help us to predict currency movements are called indicators and we have two types:

TECHNICAL INDICATORS: These are found on many trading platforms. I will not go into details but i will simply recommend that you learn about candle sticks, moving averages abd stochastic as these are the indicators i am using as a swing trader and they are very efficient.

FUNDAMENTAL INDICATORS: This is a more powerful indicator and it is dependent on the economy situation of a particular country as regards their currency. For instance, if we trade naira on the chart against a dollar and the technical indicators are predicting an appreciation of the naira against a dollar then suddenly soludo anounces a devaluation of the naira. What happens is that traders will immediately back out from buying the naira against a dollar and the naira will depriciate sharply.

So fundamental analysis are economy news release of a country which normally has great and sharp sudden impact on the curency in question.

So the question is which one do you trade with and i say both. Make it a point of duty to visit www.forexfactory.com every morning before placing any trade so that you can know exactly which currency news will be out for that day. However in my experience, i only give credence to non farm payroll news of United states that comes out every last friday of the month.

In view of these, i strongly recommend that you keep your indicators simple so that you wont get yourself confused. Use Exponential moving average to know the trend, candle sticks to know price status, bollinger bands to know price movement and stochastic to know when to enter a trade.

Happy new year.

Toks

2 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Yeah today we shall be looking at the prefered time frame to trade Forex.

There are mainly three sessions in forex trading which are the Asian, European and New york sessions.

But this is not the focal point of our discussion today but we are looking at the preferred timeframe to trade.

Best time frame to use in trading

The truth is that there is no best time frame to trade but it all depends on your type of personality but one thing is for sure and that is trading any timeframe lower than the daily chart will give you whipsaws and this may lead to loss of capital.

The truth is that the trend for he day is much more inportant than the intraday trends and ofcourse determines the overall direction for the day.

If you look at the trend of any particular currencies from 5mins chart and above, you will see that it may be ranging, while it is an uptrend on a 15mins chart, a downtrend on 30mins chart, a downtrend on 1hr chart, an uptrend on 4hr chart and a downtrend on the daily chart.

So as you can see, you get so confused and you would rather want to stay away from trading but the truth is that the daily chart rules the day because in the long run, all the different pictures you are seing on lower time frames must agree with the daily trend so why not analyse the daily trend and place your trades accordingly,set ur stop loss and take profit the aloow it to move in the direction.

So how do you know the trend for the day

Very simple, just add an exponential moving average indicator of 80 day and 200day period(apply to close) and check if candlesticks for the day are below or above these EMAS and check the 4hr to make sure they agree before you can confirm the trend for the day. Also check the stochastic to spot present price action on the daily chart.

Also check the bollinger band shapes. This indicator is very powerful and the changing shapes tell a lot about price movement. Some times you see the the three bands all facing up, this shows a strong uptrend, some times these three bands are parallel which shows a ranging market and sometimes you see the three bands facing up with large spaces between them which shows retracement of a trend.

So adding these indicators together on the 4hr and daily chart will give you a clearer picture of where the price is heading for the day but don't forget to also check the weekly chart for a detailed analysis of the daily trend

So the summary is that: Trade the daily chart, use 1hr for ur  entry and stop loss. Take profit with the 4hr all in the trend direction on the daily chart and enjoy a happy trading

A HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN TO YOU ALL.

Toks

2 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2009
Good Day Everyone,

Quite a long time. Today we shall look at the ideal time of the day to trade.

I have explained to you previously on the different trading sessions we have but many traders are always confused as to when exactly to enter the market in order to get the odds on their side.

The Good news is that our time zone has so much favoured us such that the london session starts the same time we are resuming at the office or just woken up from a sound sleep. I am talking about 7 to 8a.m in the morning.

Now you maynot have noticed this but the truth is that major moves occur between 8,9 and 10am in the morning when european traders are coming in. So to get the best from your trading, simply wake up by 7am,Analyse your chart to see the trend for the day and wait for the big move. Capture your desired pips and close your trade for the day.

This sounds funny abi? but that is the truth, You can make your money with the third 4hr of the trading day which is 7am to 11am when the big moves usually occur. After this time period,the market starts its volatility with spikes, news releases and so on.

Yes some moves do occur after the 3rd 4hr period of the day but they are so unpredictable than that of 7a.m to 11a.m.

So avoid sitting with the system all day and make your money trading for just few hours of the day and when you do make your profit, learn to close the trade and your computer,otherwise you may carelessly give back even more than you made.

Have a lovely trading experience and catch ya next time.

NB. Please you can post any question here and i will gladly answer you so that everyone can learn.

Thanks

Toks

1 Like

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I got a mail from someone asking me to enlighten him about using stop loss order.

The fact is that many traders are very fearful in this aspect due to many instances where there stop loss level is continuosly hit before the price action goes in their anticipated direction.

You can't really do anything about this since price action in currencies have a crazy way  of moving but you can reduce the chance of this happening.

USING STOP LOSS ORDER EFFECTIVELY

The first question you should ask yourself is this: What type of trader am i? A scalper, a day trader, a swing trader or position trader.

The type of trader you are will have great impact on how you use stop loss orders.

1. SCALPER: If your intention is to get a little pips here and there then leave the trade then you need to set your stop loss in relation to the time frame.

2. If you are a swing trader then  you should be able to know the support and resistance points then set your stop loss 5pips above resistance if selling and 5pips below support if buying. and This goes for position traders too.

3. Day trader open trdaes and closes same day hoping to get the best from the trend of that day so your method should be a trail stop.

But where exactly should you set your stop loss

This question is very tactical and before i answer this question, i would like to advice that you try all you can to avoid impulsive trading(Placing a trade by instant execution). You see a chart and it seems a trade is going bullish and you enter long immediately and price starts reversing.

If you are this type of trader then you should be ready to have your stop loss order getting hit over and over again.

You should also plan your trade such that you place only pending buy or sell orders so that the price action picks your order and not you chasing price action.

So any time you place an order, whether you are scalping,daytrading, swing trading or position trading, inrrespective of the time frame you are using, always check the candle stick or bar that picked the trade you placed.

If you placed a buy stop  place your stop loss 5 pips below the low of the previous candle to the that picked the trade and above the high of the candle if its a sell stop.

It now depends on you to trail your stop or leave it. If your stop loss is hit,then you are very sure that the price action has reversed for good(At least for a long time to come if it will ever reverse back).

But if you decide to trail your stop loss, always trail it buy shifting the stop loss to 5pips above or below the most recent candle towards your present price level.

For instance you are using 1hr chaty and you placed a sell stop at 7.00am, the 8a.m candle stick picked the trade, put your stop loss 5pips above the high of the 8am candle stick.

At the end of 8a.m candle, you may be fearful that the price may reverse but you don't have to since the price action picked the trade itself so at leat it should continue for some time so you wait for 9am candle and at by 10am you are fortunate that the stop loss you placed is still intact,simply shift your stop loss 5pips above the high of 9am candle and watch for another hour.

So this applies to all time frame even i minute but note that reversal on a lower time frame might just be a correction on a larger time frame so its up to you the time frame you use.

By this method you are sure to get  the best from the trend of the day.

Have a lovely trading experience.

1 Like

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2009
Hello everyone,

Quite sometime now and i hope you all are doing just fine in the world of currency trading.

Today i want to discuss briefly on proper risk management.

WHAT IS RISK MANAGEMENT?:  In currency trading, managing your risk is all about ensuring that you do not overuse your margin by ensuring that you risk a very little percentage of your trading capital in any open trade.

This is where many Forex traders fail (Even myself). The simple truth is that no matter how good you are in currency trading, you will still fail woefully if you dont inbibe the culture of strict money management.

I once lost over 1600usd in 3days YES 3 days simply because i was allowing greed to overwhelm my sense of money management and i will not want anyone to make same mistake.

Now as a swing trader i trade strictly with the 2 or 3% rule with a wide stop loss. This simply means that i never risk more 2% of my total capital in a single trade with maximum risk exposure of 4% which means i always have 2 open trades on and will never open another one until i have trailed my stop to secure my initial 4% initial exposure.

This means i would have lost 12% of my trading capital if i have 6consecutive losses but this seldom happens.

Asides these, risk management in forex also entails that you should have a greater reward ratio which means for every amount you risk, you are targetting at least 3 times the amount so this makes a whole lot of sense.

Now immagine you have 500usd and you need to risk lets say you are risking 3%, this means you divide 500 by 100 multiplied by 3 which gives you 15usd.

Now it will be very stupid and idiotic to use 15pips stop loss on any higher time frame except 5mins chart and this is not advisable due to price action movement as you will get stopped out over and over again.

So what you simply do is to forget a mini account and go for micro account which means that if you use 0.01lot size on this,this 15usd translates to risking 150pips WOW, now we are talking.

You can use this on a 4hr or even the daily chart thereby increasing your earnin potential as you can gun for 500pips thereby making 50usd and risking 15usd.

Immagine you place ten trades and loss 5, you are still in profit as your total loss will be 75usd while your profit will be 250usd so deduct your loss from profit and you will still have 175usd. Thats the way to go.

Alternatively if your trading syle is the hourly chart, you can simply open two trades risking 75pips on each trade which translates to a maximum risk of 3%(nothing could be better).

So the conclusion is that you must always work out your risk management before opening anyposition and you dont just place your stop loss anyhow believing that the loss wont hurt but place your stopp loss accordingly(You can read my recent post on placing stop loss)

Stay Blessed and catch ya later.

Toks

2 Likes

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by cindy85(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
this is how forex is done:

amount quantity traded pips profit total day

$100 $25 150 $37.5 $137.5 monday

$137.5 $25 150 $37.5 $175 tuesday

$175 $30 150 $45 $220 wednesday

$220 $40 150 $60 $280 thursday

$280 $50 150 $75 $355 friday

sometimes you can make more than 150 pips in a single trade especially when there is news. in a whole month you can make up to $2000 if you know how to trade. as for me i use 40% of my account to trade and each day i make profit. you too can benefit if you are interested. write cynthia.monroe73@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
cindy85:

this is how forex is done:

amount quantity traded pips profit total day

$100 $25 150 $37.5 $137.5 monday

$137.5 $25 150 $37.5 $175 tuesday

$175 $30 150 $45 $220 wednesday

$220 $40 150 $60 $280 thursday

$280 $50 150 $75 $355 friday

sometimes you can make more than 150 pips in a single trade especially when there is news. in a whole month you can make up to $2000 if you know how to trade. as for me i use 40% of my account to trade and each day i make profit. you too can benefit if you are interested. write cynthia.monroe73@yahoo.co.uk

So unfortunate that some people just love to post for the sake of posting.

"as for me i use 40% of my account to trade and each day i make profit" Please this thread is not for jokers.

My advice for you is to go play lotto, forex trading does not work that way.

Thanks
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by ikaleguy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2009
@poster

How can you be contacted.Your email please.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by fxcaster: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2009
Free signals from 2nd of Feb to 27th of Feb,

Chat with me on Y!M : fxcaster008

Signals are sent via yahoo messenger .

Happy Trading !!!!
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 5:08am On Feb 05, 2009
Hi Everyone,

You can add forexrefuge@yahoo.com to your friend list so we can chat.

Many people have asked me if i do train people and the answer is an emphatic yes but its online based.

There is a way i train people with strict practical approach.

1st month is totally free   where i train you about the rudiments of forex trading and all these are based on one criterion which is that you must be hooked to the internet and have downloaded an mt4 platform from any broker of your choice.

When you are through with the 1st month, you will be sure if Forex is right for you or not.

The second month is the real deal where you will actually open a live account with just 5000US cents with liteforex.

Why not demo? The truth is that no matter how long you demo trade, you can never develop the right approach to trading due to the fear and greed factor.

I will fund your liteforex account with 50usd which ofcourse translates to 5000us cents. Whether you believe it or not, this account can develop into thousands and even millions of usd many years to come but you must be ready to lose this money because you will be trading live account and this will enable you to build a character and great discipline.

Did i hear you ask if the 50usd will be from me? Ofcourse not. I charge a token for the training. So you will open a live account while i fund it with 50usd from the money paid by you for the training.

I am not here to blow my trumpet but the truth is that you will be amazed at how good a trader you will be after undergoing my online based practical oriented 2months training. My posts on forex trading should be a good proof.

You dont have to spend thousands of naira getting signals from someone else. You will develop your own strategy that will bring you millions of dollars in your trading career.

FOREX IS REAL AND VERY PROFITABLE AND ALSO VERY VERY VERY RISKY. Well, what do you expect from a venture that can give you daily returns of over 10,000usd just by sitting in front of your system sipping wine. But it can also make you lose over 10,000usd in a single day if you trade wrongly so the best you can do for yourself is to get the adequate training that will make you consistent profits.

And on the final note, I will advice that if you really want to get the best from Forex trading, self education is of utmost importance, getting trained will only facilitate your skills and secondly.dont ever believe that self education or paying so much to learn forex training is not necesssry because if you dont pay to get the required skill, you will still pay eventually by losing so much more than you would have to get the right skills.

Thanks
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by guysmat(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
Research help.
Please read up on these reviews on popular forex brokers before going into forex:

www.forexrealm.com/brokers-reviews
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by guysmat(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hi Guys,

I did promise to discuss price action movement. So lets get it on:

Price action in forex is a killer anyday anytime,expecially to those who dont know how to place stop loss and you will hear them say"The Broker is hitting my stops manually" Pure nonsense.

If you place your stop loss right, only a change in trend or news release can hit your stop loss and even if it does, you will only lose 2 to 3% of your trading capital with proper money management.

Now Price action can be very devastating for a trader who love to place a trade instantly(on impulse) just because you see a bullish or bearish move. The best way to place any trade is to always and i repeat always wait for a close of a candle stick and placing a buy stop order 5 or 7pips above or below the candledepending on the trend.

For instance if you trade the 1hr candle and your indicators show you that the price is still moving in a particular direction, simply wait for that candle stick to close then simply palce a pending order 5pips or 7pips(preferable) above the high or below the low of the closed candle then wait and see if the candle is broken.

If this happens then you know that at least for the present hour, the price should continue in that direction. But if you place an instant order, you may be surprised to see the price making a retracement that can go as far as 100pips or more before retracing back to move in the direction you envisaged. So you see. Price action create fear and will make you exit a wining position or place a counter trade that will make you get hypertensive all day long.

So in conclusion, learn how to place your trades  the right way and use the proper stop loss.

Thanks

Toks
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by naijacutee(f): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
I think I may have to move this thread as it doesn't appear helpful to anyone in particular.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
think I may have to move this thread as it doesn't appear helpful to anyone in particular.
Please leave it. Some knowledge are acquired from the arguments.

1 Like

Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2009
naijacutee:

I think I may have to move this thread as it doesn't appear helpful to anyone in particular.

How do i explain this? Moving it because it does not appear helpful to you or over 200 people who have viewed this and over 50 who have sent me instant messages thanking me for the thread.

You see Naija cutie, i have read many of your post and you appear to be very knowledgable and rational in handling some issues on nairaland but sometimes you leave me wondering.

I am only helping people through nairaland to understand Forex trading in a simpler context as i do on some fora online and non of the moderators have never ever commented negatively.

Annd if i may add this, Nairaland is the only online forum that sets some unessasary conditions as to what to post and not what to post and this is very contradry to what online fora stand for.

Well its your choice, if you feel this thread does not make sense to anyone or to you, go ahead and remove it, i have got nothing and absolutely nothing to lose but you have simply succeeded in depriving information seeking people of a very useful titbits on a very lucrative and rewarding venture.

Maybe i should train you on how to trade forex. I believe an intelligent lady like you will grasp fast then you will understand how useful this thread is.

jamace:

Please leave it. Some knowledge are acquired from the arguments.

What an insult for you to write such hypocritical words when you are actually learning a thing or two from the thread and you call it arguements. Who argued with who. I am a matured executive and for you to write such is an insult on my person.

I will personally remove this thread.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by gddot(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2009
naijacutee:

Hi naijacutee
I personally do not think you are in a position to decide whether this thread is helpful to nairalanders or not. As you can see, the author obviouslly intends it to be an educational forum to interested nairalanders. It has been more than helpfull to me in ways i can't begin 2 explain here. Abeg toks2008, no vex. Keep up the good work.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Phony200(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2009
Hi all, I just want to say thank you to Mr Toks. I cannot quantify what I've gotten over IM from him. Is it rock solid principles of success and consistency or patience and discipline? I've previously run down $5000 demo accounts before I met him here and gave him a call. I've never met him face to face but i can proudly call him friend. I'm not yet perfect but I can say that by employing his trading systems and following strict trading rules, I've been consistently at 70% win:loss ratios and making 90-120 daily for more than 2 weeks now. When I go live after my second demo account doubling and final cent account doubling, I'm confident I have the tools to make it for a long time to come. I hereby implore him to please continue this thread. It's been a source of blessing to me. Thanks.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2009
Good Day everyone,

Many people have contacted me concerning this thread asking me to continue. Well One thing i must tell you emphatically is that money management is the key factor in trading Forex profitability.

I train people who are making profits regularly without a draw back and i am so confident in my trading skills and i even give signals that are 80% accurate but you know what, greed has been my greatest obstacle in my quest to be one of the billionaire traders. The truth is that but for greed, i ought t have not less than 200,000usd trading capital by now.

One truth many traders don't know is that money management is the greatest lesson we should imbibe because the best trading strategy,signal or any trading skill will fail continuosly as long as you don't have good money management.

Now i have totally overcome that greed factor and i am taking it one step at a time not risking more than 5% of my equity or free margin on any single trade.

And let me give you this mind blower, you can build a fortune in forex with just 10usd only if you have the patience to take it slow.

I hope this will come in handy for people who are genuinely interested in making a huge profit in online currency trading.

Thanks

Forex refuge(Toks)
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nice, very educating.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by nigger009(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2011
Toks2008, you are indeed a prosperous forex trader. All you said are real and must be observed but the sad news is that most Nigerian are impatience and are lacking the knowledge. Only the fittest survive but consistency can do the job.
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
Toks2008:

Good Day everyone,

Many people have contacted me concerning this thread asking me to continue. Well One thing i must tell you emphatically is that money management is the key factor in trading Forex profitability.

I train people who are making profits regularly without a draw back and i am so confident in my trading skills and i even give signals that are 80% accurate but you know what, greed has been my greatest obstacle in my quest to be one of the billionaire traders. The truth is that but for greed, i ought t have not less than 200,000usd trading capital by now.

One truth many traders don't know is that money management is the greatest lesson we should imbibe because the best trading strategy,signal or any trading skill will fail continuosly as long as you don't have good money management.

Now i have totally overcome that greed factor and i am taking it one step at a time not risking more than 5% of my equity or free margin on any single trade.

And let me give you this mind blower, you can build a fortune in forex with just 10usd only if you have the patience to take it slow.

I hope this will come in handy for people who are genuinely interested in making a huge profit in online currency trading.

Thanks

Forex refuge(Toks)

How can I trade forex with $10. Can I get detailed instructions on how to effectively manage $10 TRADING FOREX?
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
OP does not feature on NL for long now. Who knows of his whereabouts?
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Danielqwer: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Trading Forex the Right Way by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every
month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

(1) (2) (Reply)

24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof. / Advertise To Our Over 5,000 Ready Buying Whatsapp Contact List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.