Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (2971 Views)

Expert Hails Proposed Ban On Pure Water Packaging / Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. / Quality & Standard Product Packaging, Printing, Branding, Labeling & Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Harrychocoberry(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2015

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .. by mirexxx(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
chai!! summarize pls
Re: .. by kendrick9(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
which kind of exam reading be this
Re: .. by herald9: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
information overloadshockedshocked
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
kendrick9:
which kind of exam reading be this

And it's kinda puzzling to note that I pleaded at the initial start of my writeup that if at all you or anyone detest long read you don't have to read.
But here you're..
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: .. by REB3L(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dies,faints,dies and faints again.
The husband and the wife part was lovely.
Though overall....nice piece.

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
:>'worth the time spent' A very nice piece of article pal.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
chai!! summarize pls

calm down ma' should I read it out for you and explain thereafter'?
Re: .. by mirexxx(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
NinoBrown888:

calm down ma' should I read it out for you and explain thereafter'?
if u lyk
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Harrychocoberry:

And it's kinda puzzling to note that I pleaded at the initial start of my writeup that if at all you or anyone detest long read you don't have to read.
But here you're..
Smh.
Don't mind them,dats how they fail exam. @ Poster,dis piece is simply full of humour & admonishing at the same time.Looking forward to rib-cracking threads as dis grin.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2015
And i was tagged in this, cause...
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2015
mayapop:
And i was tagged in this, cause...

Eh
Re: .. by GboyegaD(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Awesome piece. Good job OP.

1 Like

Re: .. by qlp007(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Awesome write up for me! Absolute class in examining a dire issue in a satirical manner.

1 Like

Re: .. by GWorld1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op, I don't normally comment bt hmmm......
I like ur write up and it's d truth abt nigeria, sadly only few people can relate with wat u wrote. Until we change dat mind set in Nigeria moving forward as a country will be difficult... in a lighter mood, I like ur sense of humor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by dechandel(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Awww
Nice piece
Humourous too
Awesome truths about Nigeria. Especially the President/Governors part
I practically LOL(ed) @"good morning,oney. They served chicken at our wedding yesterday" grin

It was worth the scrolling cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now I have a clear understanding of packaging the Nigerian way. cheesy
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
GWorld1:
Op, I don't normally comment bt hmmm......
I like ur write up and it's d truth abt nigeria, sadly only few people can relate with wat u wrote. Until we change dat mind set in Nigeria moving forward as a country will be difficult... in a lighter mood, I like ur sense of humor!

Wow..so this made you comment,
Thanks man..I really appreciate
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Awww
Nice piece
Humourous too
I practically LOL(ed) @"good morning,oney. They served chicken at our wedding yesterday" grin

Good for me to know it was worth your time.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Awww
Nice piece
Humourous too

. this part reminds me of the movie" Desperate House girls".

put come to think of it, if you don't package that way, esp. the 32A to 34DD thingy, that guy might not even look at you twice.

nice one harry.
Re: .. by dechandel(f): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adaobi12:
. this part reminds me of the movie" Desperate House girls".

put come to think of it, if you don't package that way, esp. the 32A to 34DD thingy, that guy might not even look at you twice.

nice one harry.
Desperate house girls? I'm guessing that should be from nollywood? I've only seen desperate housewives

So true about the 32A to 34DD grin

But what stops the wife from packaging till eternity? I mean sticking to the nice accent and all that attracted the guy to her? Save for the 34DD ish grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Desperate house girls? I'm guessing that should be from nollywood? I've only seen desperate housewives

So true about the 32A to 34DD grin

But what stops the wife from packaging till eternity? I mean sticking to the nice accent and all that attracted the guy to her? Save for the 34DD ish grin
. yea its a nollywood movie. you can't pretend to be who you are not for a long time na.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Harrychocoberry:

Eh
you have already modified it tongue, Anyway! i took my time to read it, and it was full of hilarious and comical feature, which was quite entertaining, you even know all the make-ups brand cheesy
Re: .. by tobechi74: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Garri no need paxkaging.

Yet,it dey sell pass indomie
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
mayapop:
you have already modified it tongue, Anyway! i took my time to read it, and it was full of hilarious and comical feature, which was quite entertaining, you even know all the make-ups brand cheesy

This lady sef..
You sure I modified it,lol
Good to know You atleast saw it entertaining,as for the knowledge of make up brand..well that shows how close I was to my female siblings.

B/w: what's wrong with me tagging you in such articles of mine?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Harrychocoberry:

This lady sef..
You sure I modified it,lol
Good to know You atleast saw it entertaining,as for the knowledge of make up brand..well that shows how close I was to my female siblings.

B/w: what's wrong with me tagging you in such articles of mine?
hehe, it was fun to read!, um because idk you tongue, so yeah!

1 Like

Re: .. by tobiboss(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
32A to 34DD? How?
Re: .. by trekkie: 4:02am On Jan 17, 2015
wow...funny, yet seriously thought provoking... nice one harrychocoberry

1 Like

Re: .. by trekkie: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2015
so for all of you who feel that you got the short end of the stick after seeing pictures of friends next to luxury cars and apartments, remember this piece by harrychocoberry (love the moniker b/w) it could just be packaging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
mayapop:
hehe, it was fun to read!, um because idk you tongue, so yeah!

Okk,I get you point

I believe pretty soon you'd get to know me.
Re: .. by Harrychocoberry(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
trekkie:
@ op, this packaging, naija style is especially evident on social media. check out facebook. i remembered getting a friend request from a childhood friend. when i accepted and checked out his profile, i was like.... wow.... he's got a job as a manager in an oil company and i was just thinking to myself say .. na wa o... levels don change.. now fast forward to like three weeks later i was talking to my mom on the phone and i remembered the guy and i said " mom, do you remember soso and so? and she said of course, she met his mother in the market and they talked for a while. then i said she's a lucky woman, her son the manager will take such good care of her and she was like... what are you talking about? when they met in the market, his mom was lamenting his joblessness for all these years and as a matter of fact, called this guy on the phone in her presence to instruct him to fry dodo for his nephew whom he was babysitting that day........ undecided

so for all of you who feel that you got the short end of the stick after seeing pictures of friends next to luxury cars and apartments, remember this piece by harrychocoberry (love the moniker b/w) it could just be packaging

Jeez!
That friend of your's is on another brand entirely.
His was highly Coasted.
That's life though you don't always judge people by what you see but by what it's being done and exhibited on a real front.

I love your comment.

As for my moniker just leave it like that.
Lol
Thanks for the compliment though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Land Is Green / My First Alert In 2017 Gotten Via MMM (pics) / Top 3 Most Digital Local Government Areas In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.